Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
1. Who are you accusing?

@Chloe1500
2. What are your claims/accusations?

I have built and paid for the plot lugar'shome, also known as Crimson mansion, and for some time I have been unadded from it after letting the plot be in Chloe's name due to my inactivity. She simply refuses to add me back and after months of asking to be added back I'm taking this matter to staff.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

If anyone would take the liberty of going back in chat logs whenever I joined and saw Chloe was online I asked her why I was first unaided from all the doors and chests and then eventually unadded from the entire plot. She make up excuses such as "the doors fell off" or simply skipped over it and didn't answer my question. Whenever I asked to be added back instead of adding me back she would start an argument with me about leaving and I'd get too frustrated to bother with being added back and get off the server. Keep in mind that when I left she received the majority of my plots in her name and my items also ended up at lugar'shome, though she recently informed me that she moved them to goh7. There was no reason for her to need to unadd me, nor was it her decision that she should even be able to make. I was the original buyer of the plot and it was our agreement that between Ellie, Chloe, and I we all got one valuable plot but it was shared between us. She has cut me out of this and I am now unadded from plots that were formerly shared between us or that I simply owned. I spent the entire summer of 2017 building lugar'shome (with some interior help from people such as Chloe1500, Ellie300, CP42, Cocopal5, and cece9898), and I do not think it is right that she is able to simply break our agreement and take this plot from me all the while my items could still be residing inside there.

I am not sure which staff would be assigned to take this court case, but I hope you see my side in things that I've lost my very last items and plot of importance that I worked hard on for months. Furthermore, I would like to add that the other night I brought this up when Chloe decided to finally unblock me on discord and she once again brushed over the topic and started an argument with me without adding me back to lugar'shome.

Last edited:

Chloe1500

I'll say everything, I have no reason to lie or bend truth. I want to say she is doing this all out of spite against me but first of all I would like people to note there are some errors in her court case. I'll point all that out during my side.

My side is basically that every time I was on and she would get on I'd be in the middle of stuff such as afk to help irl or be doing something in game such as crafting or something. This would be the reason why I didn't answer her right away so that would make keep messaging me. I un added her because a long time ago we had a drug and murder party with a bunch of friends on the server. No offense to those people but I un added majority because of inactivity or just because (sorry again to those people). At the time, Pixel was inactive 2+ months. She was added to some doors in the house but during that time I was actively renovating lugar. For example, the basement, been getting it organized and another example would be I made the alcohol room bigger and more intriguing. As well I would like to say some doors came off because of accidents, I mean we all make mistakes. About the arguing, I would say I questioned her because she barely got on and kinda why i mean i know we did it together and all but like that was a year ago and things change - like she quit and didn't want anything to do with it. I asked her that because she kept questioning but also i asked if i had to go right before. 3 months of her 5 months were from summer and i would like to say that kind of both of us were never on for like long, like get on for a sec and leave type. For me, if i was on i would be on talking to Turkey and or Frozty or Sky. The other months were from end of last year school year where I would be studying and focusing ending strong - except when I had no school work. I would like to note that she said I ended up w/ Lugar when she left, it is untrue. We talked and she agreed to let me have it in my name as she promised me beforehand like when it was still being built as I recall. From that summer of building, only four people helped, Me, Ellie300, Cocopal5, and Pixel. I was with her when she built the basement and decorated the house because we decorated the house before transferring it to arch to do the basement. She hurried to do the basement the day all the staff quit (Ciel, heather, Kate) None of her valuables are in Lugar because I would have put them in a separate chest, that she moved all her valuables into her old plot hobo hut. She says I moved them to goh7, that is untrue, I just moved all my stuff from goh7 to lugar, its been a long long move. None of her items are in Lugar as all of goh7 had my junk. Our agreement was to obtain 3 grand plots for us 3 to own. The agreement was for our money to combine so we could have a high amount of money. When we made this, she owned Undeadland, so it was my turn as us 3 agreed. Next came lugar, even tho she bought it she gave it to me as what it said. Then the opportunity for an island came, I suggested that Ellie300 should have it in her name because she worked hard and I didn't want that to go unnoticed. Now to discuss the discord, arguing has just been going on for a while. I said I wanted to quit discord because I wanted to get away from everything, like we'd argue over stuff and I got tired of it. I rejoined later on because of Frosty. I blocked her because all our conversations be arguing and I was tired of it. I didn't want to rejoin discord for the same reason I left. I prefer to eliminate myself from a bad situation then continue being in it. Her last items were in hobo hut; like I said earlier, she moved everything of her's or of value into hobo hut, then lost it because of inactivity. As she says she spent long hours, we did it together, to surprise Ellie. I would like to say her referencing the other night would actually be last night (September 30) and that that night she threatened me with this but then quickly deleted it as I could have used it as proof. I did add her back to lugar after remembering while I was on for a bit, that happened like 1-2 weeks ago. She never took notice because she had been inactive for 15 days (i checked yesterday) then gets on when or after she writes this to me and still accuses me of not adding her. Thats messed up to accuse someone of something that was done a week or 2 ago. I would like to leave this long writing of my side with this question: How could I brush over something when I had repeatedly told her the truth - that i've been busy etc and added her back? I don't get it.

For most conversations I have had, she laughs and scoffs at whatever I say. For example, Today, She laughed at me, when I expressed my opinions, said I had guts to think my opinions and her making a court case against me had some 'beef' to do with me.

I know for the most part how this will go, Pixel will reply back to mine and laugh and then bring something up out of context or untrue then I will respond back in a lengthy explanation explaining everything either in context or present the facts.

I tried to have this solved privately but she wouldn't. I am sorry staff you have to deal with this because it shouldn't have. Staff I can help u wrap this up because this is a waste of your time and this could have been personally (privately) solved. I can help u by providing you whatever evidence I have to help this go faster.

This is a personal matter as I am so sorry that this had to go public. I ask, you [Staff] that you do not bring Ellie in. This matter I want to keep it between Pixel and I.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Ur gonna need evidence, chat logs and your word mean nothing.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I can sort of say that Chloe was partially right about where Pixels stuff where located, when I bought off hobohut from virek, he got it went pixel went inactive, I /co id a chest, it said virek took some pretty valuable stuff one of which would be a halloween hat and other stuff i sorta forgot. I bought off undeadland of Pixel for the main reason they were able to get their dream mansion which was lugar’shome so I think that both sides are right but I think a misunderstanding happened and all. And I can confirm some pretty tensed arguing happened at one point when I tpd them to the same place.

Chloe1500

@sundae22, Pixel did buy the house but I later paid in the end more money to buy the next thing. The thing is of our agreement was that we all wanted to own big really nice plots back when we'd spend hours on, so when the opportunity would come, we'd put our money together and would kinda have this commitment of never buying things unless necessary as to save. We just never got the opportunity for the 3rd thing.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Did you pay for a portion of the home @Pixel? If you did, have a screenshot or two? We don't go back and look at chat logs for court cases.
She initially purchased the plot off of gracie but the money she used was shared money between them

Reactions: Trump15024

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
She initially purchased the plot off of gracie but the money she used was shared money between them
And the plot was purchased for 1.7 mil under my name
I can sort of say that Chloe was partially right about where Pixels stuff where located, when I bought off hobohut from virek, he got it went pixel went inactive, I /co id a chest, it said virek took some pretty valuable stuff one of which would be a halloween hat and other stuff i sorta forgot. I bought off undeadland of Pixel for the main reason they were able to get their dream mansion which was lugar’shome so I think that both sides are right but I think a misunderstanding happened and all. And I can confirm some pretty tensed arguing happened at one point when I tpd them to the same place.
Fun fact: there was actually nothing in the hobo hut idk if you remember when you bought it. I once kept valuables in there but eventually when I went inactive I moved it to navy base and then it seemed to disappear after navy was redone.

And @sundae22 I may be able to find some screenshots because going up to the purchase I took a lot of screenshots of when the sale would happen at restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'll say everything, I have no reason to lie or bend truth. I want to say she is doing this all out of spite against me but first of all I would like people to note there are some errors in her court case. I'll point all that out during my side.

My side is basically that every time I was on and she would get on I'd be in the middle of stuff such as afk to help irl or be doing something in game such as crafting or something. This would be the reason why I didn't answer her right away so that would make keep messaging me. I un added her because a long time ago we had a drug and murder party with a bunch of friends on the server. No offense to those people but I un added majority because of inactivity or just because (sorry again to those people). At the time, Pixel was inactive 2+ months. She was added to some doors in the house but during that time I was actively renovating lugar. For example, the basement, been getting it organized and another example would be I made the alcohol room bigger and more intriguing. As well I would like to say some doors came off because of accidents, I mean we all make mistakes. About the arguing, I would say I questioned her because she barely got on and kinda why i mean i know we did it together and all but like that was a year ago and things change - like she quit and didn't want anything to do with it. I asked her that because she kept questioning but also i asked if i had to go right before. 3 months of her 5 months were from summer and i would like to say that kind of both of us were never on for like long, like get on for a sec and leave type. For me, if i was on i would be on talking to Turkey and or Frozty or Sky. The other months were from end of last year school year where I would be studying and focusing ending strong - except when I had no school work. I would like to note that she said I ended up w/ Lugar when she left, it is untrue. We talked and she agreed to let me have it in my name as she promised me beforehand like when it was still being built as I recall. From that summer of building, only four people helped, Me, Ellie300, Cocopal5, and Pixel. I was with her when she built the basement and decorated the house because we decorated the house before transferring it to arch to do the basement. She hurried to do the basement the day all the staff quit (Ciel, heather, Kate) None of her valuables are in Lugar because I would have put them in a separate chest, that she moved all her valuables into her old plot hobo hut. She says I moved them to goh7, that is untrue, I just moved all my stuff from goh7 to lugar, its been a long long move. None of her items are in Lugar as all of goh7 had my junk. Our agreement was to obtain 3 grand plots for us 3 to own. The agreement was for our money to combine so we could have a high amount of money. When we made this, she owned Undeadland, so it was my turn as us 3 agreed. Next came lugar, even tho she bought it she gave it to me as what it said. Then the opportunity for an island came, I suggested that Ellie300 should have it in her name because she worked hard and I didn't want that to go unnoticed. Now to discuss the discord, arguing has just been going on for a while. I said I wanted to quit discord because I wanted to get away from everything, like we'd argue over stuff and I got tired of it. I rejoined later on because of Frosty. I blocked her because all our conversations be arguing and I was tired of it. I didn't want to rejoin discord for the same reason I left. I prefer to eliminate myself from a bad situation then continue being in it. Her last items were in hobo hut; like I said earlier, she moved everything of her's or of value into hobo hut, then lost it because of inactivity. As she says she spent long hours, we did it together, to surprise Ellie. I would like to say her referencing the other night would actually be last night (September 30) and that that night she threatened me with this but then quickly deleted it as I could have used it as proof. I did add her back to lugar after remembering while I was on for a bit, that happened like 1-2 weeks ago. She never took notice because she had been inactive for 15 days (i checked yesterday) then gets on when or after she writes this to me and still accuses me of not adding her. Thats messed up to accuse someone of something that was done a week or 2 ago. I would like to leave this long writing of my side with this question: How could I brush over something when I had repeatedly told her the truth - that i've been busy etc and added her back? I don't get it.

For most conversations I have had, she laughs and scoffs at whatever I say. For example, Today, She laughed at me, when I expressed my opinions, said I had guts to think my opinions and her making a court case against me had some 'beef' to do with me.

I know for the most part how this will go, Pixel will reply back to mine and laugh and then bring something up out of context or untrue then I will respond back in a lengthy explanation explaining everything either in context or present the facts.

I tried to have this solved privately but she wouldn't. I am sorry staff you have to deal with this because it shouldn't have. Staff I can help u wrap this up because this is a waste of your time and this could have been personally (privately) solved. I can help u by providing you whatever evidence I have to help this go faster.

This is a personal matter as I am so sorry that this had to go public. I ask, you [Staff] that you do not bring Ellie in. This matter I want to keep it between Pixel and I.
You're missing the point b. I just want access to my plot and I find it odd that you thought to remove one of the plot owners when removing people who had been randomly added in the fall of 2017. I'm not trying to involve any personal stuff as this is fucking minecraft lmao, and I'm only involving staff due to this matter proving to be impossible to solve in private (though I agree please don't involve ellie). I thought you should know that none of my valuables were in hobo hut and that they were all in a chest labeled "pixel's old sh*t" in navybase that has since then disappeared. And one last thing-- whenever I asked to be added back you would reply and speak to me about the matter of lugar or anything else that happened but never add me back and were in fact not afk and could have spent 30 seconds to type in the command.

PS- That last part about me scoffing at you last night was out of context (oh, the irony!) because you were pointlessly defending yourself over something rather than what I would have preferred you told me that you simply don't like me and decided to unadd me. Here's the real conversation:
Chloe1500Yesterday at 7:57 PM
talking behind ur back?
this isn't even a court case bc most of it is real life stuff
PixelYesterday at 7:59 PM
hecking hell lmao
it is literally about minecraft plots
nothing is real life about any of this thank you very much
Chloe1500Yesterday at 8:00 PM
that
PixelYesterday at 8:01 PM
im glad you have the audacity to think that you being crabby and me taking this to staff has something to do with beef i have with you lmao

Chloe1500

U moved all of it to hobo hut... Like everything in goh7 was all my stuff. It is not my fault that ur valuables were not in that chest, as I recall u had fireworks, fishy's halloween hat, those special hats etc. Yet, I have to reexplain that her items were in hobo hut not in goh7 or currently in lugar; because i moved items all from goh7 into lugar over time. So I have yet to understand why she decides to put a case up when I continually tell her the same thing.

To her Discord chat she posted, all that is taken out of context as well edited. The last part of 8:01 was more harsher said and I got what she said if you need.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Please don't continue the argument here, do so in private if you want. @Pixel please post the screenshots if you find them, otherwise nothing can really be done without proof of 1) what you paid and/or 2) proof of your items that you allegedly lost.
Trust me I don't wish to fight here; Chloe is taking this a bit out of proportion. I'll search for screenshots and dm them to you on discord.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Oooh i remember this, this was an awesome build, hope whoever is right wins ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.