Suing Evietk

rama108

Feb 5, 2017
Cayman, MCCities
www.kingstyn.com
1: Suing Evietk

2: I paid Evietk $12,500 to remodel the interior of my Company HQ. I sold The Building, and asked her for a refund of only $12,000, because he built a very small fountain in the old building. Evietk does not do anything, does not refund me, and did not express any form of a no refund policy. I would be happy if Evietk either remodels the interior of my new Office building, or give me a refund of $12,000.

3: I have no Screenshots, but you can look at DonutOffendMe's plot: jbm3. This was the one Evietk previously worked on. you can see his fountain in the middle. you can look upstairs and see the previous work that she did for me, where there was no problem. Please help.

Reactions: Donut and Laurel
H

Heather

Can you give me some more information about what happened? Why did you pay before the work was completed? Also @evietk could you please explain yourself in a comment here with your side of the story?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1: Suing Evietk

2: I paid Evietk $12,500 to remodel the interior of my Company HQ. I sold The Building, and asked her for a refund of only $12,000, because he built a very small fountain in the old building. Evietk does not do anything, does not refund me, and did not express any form of a no refund policy. I would be happy if Evietk either remodels the interior of my new Office building, or give me a refund of $12,000.

3: I have no Screenshots, but you can look at DonutOffendMe's plot: jbm3. This was the one Evietk previously worked on. you can see his fountain in the middle. you can look upstairs and see the previous work that she did for me, where there was no problem. Please help.
Okay so, From my point of view, you paid evietk 12k to remodel your building. after he remodeled it you sold the building. Therefore, it is YOUR fault for selling it. Evietk did their work. and finished it. Therefore they do not need to refund you..

rama108

Feb 5, 2017
Cayman, MCCities
www.kingstyn.com
Okay so, From my point of view, you paid evietk 12k to remodel your building. after he remodeled it you sold the building. Therefore, it is YOUR fault for selling it. Evietk did their work. and finished it. Therefore they do not need to refund you..
No.... i payed Evietk 12k and he did not get anywhere near completing what i ordered.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
You didn't give him a time span for your build to get done. Aka you wern't like you have 3 days to build. From what you've presented, you gave him money to build and remodel and you sold. Meaning you basically got rid of his build canvas and did not specify or warn to eviek beforehand.

rama108

Feb 5, 2017
Cayman, MCCities
www.kingstyn.com
You didn't give him a time span for your build to get done. Aka you wern't like you have 3 days to build. From what you've presented, you gave him money to build and remodel and you sold. Meaning you basically got rid of his build canvas and did not specify or warn to eviek beforehand.
No i didn't give her a time limit, but she said it would take a couple hours, but she left after she built the fountain. she didnt return to building for a day, then i sold it. She just didnt do it, and according to her, she would have had plenty of time to finish furnishing.

H

Heather

@rama108 did you attempt to contact @evietk before you sold the property? Life gets busy and sometimes people have to leave suddenly or something comes up. @evietk would you please comment and tell me your side of the story and why you didn't complete the project after being paid?

evietk

Jan 11, 2017
@evietk would you care to comment your perspective for me to take into consideration?
I was HIRED to finish furnishing the building, jbm3 which i would have gladly done. But, you sold it and asked me to furnish a new building and give you your money back but i had already payed for materials so it is not my job.

rama108

Feb 5, 2017
Cayman, MCCities
www.kingstyn.com
I was HIRED to finish furnishing the building, jbm3 which i would have gladly done. But, you sold it and asked me to furnish a new building and give you your money back but i had already payed for materials so it is not my job.
ok. i did not ask you to give me my money back AND furnish the building. thats a misunderstanding. since you have already spent my money on materials, i'd be happy if you were to furnish my building, and not pay me back =)