Case Closed SUING NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? @grovelags and @BenTDM
2. What are your claims/accusations? They are selling my map art, and i asked them nicely if they can take them down. One said No and the other one has not responded
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Yes
Also BenTDM is the screenshots
Grovelags is obvsiously at /warp blackmarket

I WANT money please and thank you <3

I also have my names on the maps I have done to show I have ownership. I have spent day and night working on these maps, just to get them stolen.

Don't hate on me, I am trying to get the bag. THAT WAS STOLEN

Attachments

BenTDM

Apr 4, 2021
I have given the items back to the owner by giving them to the co-owner of the sever/ admin
I did not know there was his because I got them. from the black market please I did nothing wrong here

T

Trump15024

@ijayx just a few questions so I understand the case better.

1. Can other players/architects also make map art?
2. What price did they buy the art from you for and how much were they selling it for?

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
Yes, other players/architects can make map art
The prices are like 5k-10k
I asked him nicely to remove them, but he never did. I do not want my art getting resold by people.

T

Trump15024

Players and architects can both make map art, so there's no need for copyright protection or something similar since there can be multiple sellers; there's not really a reason for staff to establish a monopoly for a player with a particular design Even if the player was selling above the price he originally bought the map art for, there is a simple market fix which is to keep your lower prices/cut your prices and people will buy from you instead since you're able to create it.

Case closed, no action taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.