Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
If I understand correctly, there was a winner because the seller did a count after Bloo's bid. And it went on resell after said count, if I'm not wrong, @Bloo, @blockbutter_3? If so, you did stop bidding during the auction, and it does count as a snipe.
As for buying with your own money, only the auction winner is legitimately allowed to claim the item that was bid on. Officially, if you come in later after an actual auction with more money (no matter the amount), it wouldn't have been accepted. The technicality that allowed you to do this was the server's system, and warrants a court case at the least.

As for cursing, I think you need to report/discuss that somewhere else.
Thanks, I do know how court cases work, as well as auctions. Obviously this situation can't be considered like a real like auction however because when you make a bid, it is not 'final', you can always opt out. I know what I did is considered a 'snipe', but my intents were not malicious, nor did I intend to 'steal' it from Abby.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Ok, it's not my place to talk here, but I am anyways. PurpleTurkey didn't intend to snipe it, in fact you being secretive about the bid and then tping out puts this on you in a way. That could have been taken as you leaving because you gave up on the bid or something else. I don't know what is up with all these noobs being so salty, but this is pretty open and shut. The unethical behavior here would be sniping a plot which was an accident and as showing in the screenshots Turkey has been trying to resolve this, and if I were him I would have already gotten you reported for harassment so Turkey is just that nice. You acting without an open mind or listening to him about what he has to say is not helping your side of the case whatsoever. I don't suggest acting this way on a court case and then harassing people in game, it doesn't make you look too good. My point is that Turkey got the plot and with this being an accident, you not trying to work it out in game, and you placing your winning bid in secret it's just Turkey's plot. I would also like to add that being salty just makes you an easier target to take down, act more mature next time (it helps!).

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks, I do know how court cases work, as well as auctions. Obviously this situation can't be considered like a real like auction however because when you make a bid, it is not 'final', you can always opt out. I know what I did is considered a 'snipe', but my intents were not malicious, nor did I intend to 'steal' it from Abby.
I'm glad that you understand how auctions work, and realize now, that Bloo had not opted out and that the sale was not a general sale. Being such an honorable an honest person, I'm sure you'll have no problem reselling the property back to Bloo. You didn't mean to steal it, after all.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I'm glad that you understand how auctions work, and realize now, that Bloo had not opted out and that the sale was not a general sale. Being such an honorable an honest person, I'm sure you'll have no problem reselling the property back to Bloo. You didn't mean to steal it, after all.
1: This isn't your court case
2: I really don't have to give back the plot. Speak something logical next time, not biased, and then maybe my patience won't run out.

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
1: This isn't your court case
2: I really don't have to give back the plot. Speak something logical next time, not biased, and then maybe my patience won't run out.
Welp, I know it's not my court case. Yet you took into consideration Death_Inferno's and Pixel's addition, who are also uninvolved persons here, seemed as though it's common practice to comment in court cases like that. I just read the rules, I'll stop posting after this, sorry admins ^_^;

Just seems to me to be an easily fixable misunderstanding. You didn't know it was someone else's auction win; now you do. It would make sense to fix said mistake. You yourself said it was an accident. Of course no one has an obligation to do anything, I'm simply drawing conclusions from your claims. I apologize if assumptions of your integrity offended you :( Only thing I see that could be taken as bias is that Bloo was salty about it, and I understand why you would be annoyed by that. It's your right to report harassment; it's just not relevant to the issue in question.

@Pixel
Both parties private messaged their bids, but the winning bid was called out in global chat, so there was no ambiguity on that part. And if you're gonna talk about maturity, you should probably not call people noobs, haha.

Last edited:

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
@Pixel
1. may i ask, how exactly did you conclude that @PurpleTurkey didn't 'intend' to snipe it, can you read minds? or you speaking of biasm and no logic?
2. The incidents you cited are wrong, you didn't read the case well, again basing your conclusion on false incidents.. biasm and false logic?
3. Turkey's trial to solve it out doesn't matter to me, and so is his apologies, i want justice not bargain, i don't wanna submit to his terms knowing my case is strong already.
4. This is not your case anyway, and you just defied website rules deliberately knowing that you're not supposed to post but yet you did, so i can sue you as well for false testimony and for calling me a ''noob''.

Last edited:

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
@Pixel
1. may i ask, how exactly did you conclude that @PurpleTurkey didn't 'intend' to snipe it, can you read minds? or you speaking of biasm and no logic?
2. The incidents you cited are wrong, you didn't read the case well, again basing your conclusion on false incidents.. biasm and false logic?
3. Turkey's trial to solve it out doesn't matter to me, and so is her apologies, i want justice not bargain, i don't wanna submit to his terms knowing my case is strong already.
4. This is not your case anyway, and you just defied website rules deliberately knowing that you're not supposed to post but yet you did, so i can sue you as well for false testimony and for calling me a ''noob''.
Please figure out what you can sue for. Indeed, my post was bias, and good picking up on that. My stance is that as long as Turkey paid the price for the building he can keep it, though as I said before is that it's not my place to comment even though I chose to do so. I hope you learn that you can't just sue whoever offends you, good luck next time sweetie!

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
you can't just sue whoever offends you
uhm? what's the purpose of suing if i can't sue whoever offends me?
who else will get my rights back, you?
sry, i don't believe you have such power.

P.S
I wasn't really kidding about suing you, i will, once i'm done here.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
IGN: AbbyBunny

1. Who are you accusing?
@PurpleTurkey

2. What are your claims/accusations?
- I tp'd to @blockbutter_3 after she advertised her property built at "Bunnyears6" for 250k
- I checked the place and told her i'ma go to the bank to get the money, and when i got back "PurpleTurkey" was there, when i noticed @blockbutter_3 announcing the price going up in local chat to 251k without Purple saying a word, so apparently it was in private chat.
- i realized there was an auction going, so i raised to 255k
- @PurpleTurkey raised to 256K in private again.
- I raised to 300k in private, and @blockbutter_3 started counting, and I won the auction.
- @blockbutter_3 sat the price to 300k so i can buy it, but @PurpleTurkey sniped it and bought it right before i had the chance to do anything.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I have the chat log, original and edited one just showing the parts related to the topic.
This is the edited log where it shows only related matter,
You can't sue someone for this. Purple Turkey however can report you for bypassing and harrassment

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
uhm? what's the purpose of suing if i can't sue whoever offends me?
who else will get my rights back, you?
sry, i don't believe you have such power.

P.S
I wasn't really kidding about suing you, i will, once i'm done here.
Let's see, maybe I don't have much power, but you have none. I'd like to know what 'rights' you think you deserve. You can't sue me, try again next time sweetie.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I talked to @sundae22 and @LeanneTheUnicorn on the server before i started the thread on the website and they said i should sue.
Sue if u want, I sniped before and it was legal, to tell the truth I sniped Undeadland the beach island from pixel i got her to sell it before the actual date, has anyone sued me no, how big of a deal is a island, very big, fair game fair win.
One block opened the auction to all and she has fault in anouncing to you only that you won and didnt even give turkey a chance to bid above yours. So i dont see how this is fair. It wa god dang accident ok he thought he won the bid cus block didnt respond to him anymore, how was he suppose to know YOU WON if it was done in a private convo. Can you stop being a salty for one gosh plot, you also never had a right to call someone the Private part of a male and even bypass chat rules to say it. You clearly dont know how nice turkey is and you start being mean to him. Turkey made a steven universe gem castle for my friend on my island for free, he is that nice, to take time and help people. You have no right to bully him. I dare you say anyoher word get mad at him and your messing with all of us, we protect a rightful friend he won it fair and square. One daysies there is no auction for plots and people made it on their own will to invent it so u cant sue for it. There was never something stated you can trade houses or even bid for houses, these are all started by our minds, and with no computer work to imput stuff like these u risk a problem from arising. So i suggest you all back off, dont be salty turkey got a plot fair and square

Reactions: Turkey

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
Sue if u want, I sniped before and it was legal, to tell the truth I sniped Undeadland the beach island from pixel i got her to sell it before the actual date, has anyone sued me no, how big of a deal is a island, very big, fair game fair win.
One block opened the auction to all and she has fault in anouncing to you only that you won and didnt even give turkey a chance to bid above yours. So i dont see how this is fair. It wa god dang accident ok he thought he won the bid cus block didnt respond to him anymore, how was he suppose to know YOU WON if it was done in a private convo. Can you stop being a salty for one gosh plot, you also never had a right to call someone the Private part of a male and even bypass chat rules to say it. You clearly dont know how nice turkey is and you start being mean to him. Turkey made a steven universe gem castle for my friend on my island for free, he is that nice, to take time and help people. You have no right to bully him. I dare you say anyoher word get mad at him and your messing with all of us, we protect a rightful friend he won it fair and square. One daysies there is no auction for plots and people made it on their own will to invent it so u cant sue for it. There was never something stated you can trade houses or even bid for houses, these are all started by our minds, and with no computer work to imput stuff like these u risk a problem from arising. So i suggest you all back off, dont be salty turkey got a plot fair and square
Buying before the date the auction was supposed to be held is not the same thing that happened here.
Block said my bid in global chat and counted down. It wasn't private, and Turkey had a chance to bid and he missed it.
He even asked for the auction himself. When I said I'd buy the plot he asked for the sign to be removed so he could bid. When I won the auction he bought it anyway! That's not fair, if anything.
Turkey being a nice person in general doesn't excuse him from being sued. Clearly you're biased because he built you a castle and was nice to you. I don't need to know whether he is nice or not to know that he sniped a plot that I won, which is not a nice thing to do, last I checked. No, he did not win, block came in here and said that the sign was for me to buy. Please read the case again, if you're gonna comment.
Since auctions for plots aren't enforced by the system, all the more reason to sue when problems arise. If there's going to be a made up system, what's the point of having it if you're not going to follow the rules? Turkey asked for the auction, he should've dealt with the outcome.

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
I guess i have to clarify what actually happened once more cause you have difficulties understanding what's happened.

1. Me and block were talking in local chat the whole time and your friend Purple was the one who used Private message to bid over the price pre set by the owner. (please read the chat log i shared).
2. Purple was the one who actually started the bidding process, it wasn't me.
3. I only decided to use PM to raise after Purple already raised over my price twice in PM. (read the chat log)
4. If Purple has the Integrity to abide by bidding rules since he started it, he'd have respected that i won the bidding and not try to buy it after he lost.
5. Purple being nice to everyone isn't related to the case, i have my own stories that prove me being nice to many but i don't mention them cause they're not related.
6. Everyone's been sharing their opinion about the case, iunno why you telling Daysie to back off, orrr maybe cause it's not in your friend's favor?
7. I'm not being salty over a property, i'm just disappointed of the way Purple acted and then started using his irrelative friends' opinions and his reputation among them to back him up in the case.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I guess i have to clarify what actually happened once more cause you have difficulties understanding what's happened.

1. Me and block were talking in local chat the whole time and your friend Purple was the one who used Private message to bid over the price pre set by the owner. (please read the chat log i shared).
2. Purple was the one who actually started the bidding process, it wasn't me.
3. I only decided to use PM to raise after Purple already raised over my price twice in PM. (read the chat log)
4. If Purple has the Integrity to abide by bidding rules since he started it, he'd have respected that i won the bidding and not try to buy it after he lost.
5. Purple being nice to everyone isn't related to the case, i have my own stories that prove me being nice to many but i don't mention them cause they're not related.
6. Everyone's been sharing their opinion about the case, iunno why you telling Daysie to back off, orrr maybe cause it's not in your friend's favor?
7. I'm not being salty over a property, i'm just disappointed of the way Purple acted and then started using his irrelative friends' opinions and his reputation among them to back him up in the case.
Look, bringing up the same thing over and over when everyone is trying to to tell you won't help you out. I never based anything I said off what others had except for the sniping point which is technically legal (though not intentional). Look, I can continue this, but your points are silly and honestly becoming very weak.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Buying before the date the auction was supposed to be held is not the same thing that happened here.
Block said my bid in global chat and counted down. It wasn't private, and Turkey had a chance to bid and he missed it.
He even asked for the auction himself. When I said I'd buy the plot he asked for the sign to be removed so he could bid. When I won the auction he bought it anyway! That's not fair, if anything.
Turkey being a nice person in general doesn't excuse him from being sued. Clearly you're biased because he built you a castle and was nice to you. I don't need to know whether he is nice or not to know that he sniped a plot that I won, which is not a nice thing to do, last I checked. No, he did not win, block came in here and said that the sign was for me to buy. Please read the case again, if you're gonna comment.
Since auctions for plots aren't enforced by the system, all the more reason to sue when problems arise. If there's going to be a made up system, what's the point of having it if you're not going to follow the rules? Turkey asked for the auction, he should've dealt with the outcome.
Yes ik he is my friend and at a point i could be kinda biased but he didnt build me castle he didnt build anything for me lol it was for my other friend. Ok maybe I got some stuff wrong but still I dont see the point to sue for a plot, I mean sniping is legal and it dosentwork that way completely lets say, lets get some guy named Joe and lets say he has like 500k and go do /as info reselling and sees bunnyears for sale while you were withdrawing cash, what are you suppose to do if he buys it. Technically block should have kinda held the plot until you tpd then resell it. At a point you could have told her to like hold the plot first. I kinda didnt want to say this and all cus I kinda like sniping tbh and all, not saying I support it for all but just to be true i kinda like sniping, even some staff like sniping, ik a few I wont mention them tho. Like I mean just let it be, dont maks such a big deal out of it, there aretins of plot, just ask sundae22 to region you a plot or house like that on her island since shes at renovation anyways.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Actually, one of the reasons I got confused in the first place is because I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS GOING TO YOU. I never asked for any sign to be removed and would suggest you stop lying. When I came I didn't know you were there so didn't even 'ask' for the auction.

I don't know why people have to lie so often about a block game !

Status
Not open for further replies.