Case Closed Suing @PurpleTurkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Actually, one of the reasons I got confused in the first place is because I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS GOING TO YOU. I never asked for any sign to be removed and would suggest you stop lying. When I came I didn't know you were there so didn't even 'ask' for the auction.

I don't know why people have to lie so often about a block game !
Ive never seen u so angry

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Believe it or not, the so called ''curse'' is in the log i shared if you actually read it, and it was before i said am gonna sue you not after, it was rit after i won the bid and you were standing there waiting to snipe it, i actually said ''piss off''
Lies .... just look at my screenshots I posted you know ..... you probably said piss off as well, but we both know what you also said

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hey guys-

I'm sorry to step in here but I think u may want an unbiased opinion. Bloo, I have known PurpleTurkey for a while now, he would never scam you. This is an accident on his part, from my unbiased understanding of this thread. PurpleTurkey was in the wrong here, as I know I hate it when someone outbids me on a house. This, up to this part, is solely a mistake, and a miscommunication. From the logs, it looks like he said,"wait" to try and bid, but idk. The part where you went wrong, Bloo is saying rude things to him in private message. This is not fair to him, and you cannot expect him to not bring it up when u try to sue him. I think a fair compromise would be to allow PurpleTurkey to keep the house, out of kindness, but then have him help you, Bloo, find a new house to buy. PurpleTurkey knows a good deal when he sees one, trust me! I hope we can resolve this, as it has gone too far, just like previous arguments.

If anyone has further questions pls tell me, I want to help find a solution.

CP42

Reactions: Bloo

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys-

I'm sorry to step in here but I think u may want an unbiased opinion. Bloo, I have known PurpleTurkey for a while now, he would never scam you. This is an accident on his part, from my unbiased understanding of this thread. PurpleTurkey was in the wrong here, as I know I hate it when someone outbids me on a house. This, up to this part, is solely a mistake, and a miscommunication. From the logs, it looks like he said,"wait" to try and bid, but idk. The part where you went wrong, Bloo is saying rude things to him in private message. This is not fair to him, and you cannot expect him to not bring it up when u try to sue him. I think a fair compromise would be to allow PurpleTurkey to keep the house, out of kindness, but then have him help you, Bloo, find a new house to buy. PurpleTurkey knows a good deal when he sees one, trust me! I hope we can resolve this, as it has gone too far, just like previous arguments.

If anyone has further questions pls tell me, I want to help find a solution.

CP42
I appreciate you posting and respect your opinion, @PurpleTurkey i'm sorry if i said mean things to you after the misunderstanding.

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
You know what really pissed me off, not the fact that i lost the property to you, more like your attitude the moment you showed up and used PM and ignored me in Local chat, also you starting the bidding and buying the property after you lost the bidding..
I don't really know you well, but from those who showed up and backed you up you seem like a nice person, but from my POV i think you handled the situation poorly.

not saying i handled it any better myself, i was triggered and acted immaturely, i apologized for it once, and i apologise for it again.

Sorry for the mean word i used in PM.

But I'm not sorry for suing you tho.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You decided it's been resolved?
the only update is i apologized, i'm still suing @PurpleTurkey .
No I never said it was resolved. I think you just made this case for the heck of it and to get me 'punished'. You haven't even specified what you are trying to get from this case.

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Come on guys I think I just lost brain cells reading this thread ;/ you guys can do better.

This is just @PurpleTurkey finding an exploit and finessing the plot that was for @Bl0o. @PurpleTurkey should be applauded for his finesse

game and @Bl0o should take this as a lesson Not to be finessed next time.

Just give the plot that was meant for @Bl0o, and make sure @PurpleTurkey gets his money back.

There's no need for anything else, we're not some seven year olds :p , like yikes if you're gonna insult someone, come up with better materials

xD love you both~

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Come on guys I think I just lost brain cells reading this thread ;/ you guys can do better.

This is just @PurpleTurkey finding an exploit and finessing the plot that was for @Bl0o. @PurpleTurkey should be applauded for his finesse

game and @Bl0o should take this as a lesson Not to be finessed next time.

Just give the plot that was meant for @Bl0o, and make sure @PurpleTurkey gets his money back.

There's no need for anything else, we're not some seven year olds :p , like yikes if you're gonna insult someone, come up with better materials

xD love you both~
Not really they plan to wait until staff does something

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
No I never said it was resolved. I think you just made this case for the heck of it and to get me 'punished'. You haven't even specified what you are trying to get from this case.
I'm no rocket scientist but isn't it pretty obvious what they want from this case ?

Status
Not open for further replies.