Case Closed Suing @trump15024 for 60000

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
This has nothing to do with you, I gave him the money to help him pay for the house.
it was his money and you gave him a gift of 260k after he had bought the house so he does not have to give you a penny but he was nice and gave you 200k which is more than you deserve for how inconsiderate and ungrateful you are.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
it was his money and you gave him a gift of 260k after he had bought the house so he does not have to give you a penny but he was nice and gave you 200k which is more than you deserve for how inconsiderate and ungrateful you are.
No, that is incorrect. First of all, YOU have nothing to do with this, you do not know me as a person to call me inconsiderate and ungrateful! Second of all, I gave him the money to pay for the house, now that I do not own the house I need that money back. Third of all, If you do not understand what is happening don't comment!

T

Trump15024

No, that is incorrect. First of all, YOU have nothing to do with this, you do not know me as a person to call me inconsiderate and ungrateful! Second of all, I gave him the money to pay for the house, now that I do not own the house I need that money back. Third of all, If you do not understand what is happening don't comment!
First I bought the house from sundae22 and then you gave me the money as I added you to the house as a gift for doing that. You never owned that house it was your choice to leave and I have already gave you 200k. You are doing very well in game financially as I have seen the your rank.

Reactions: __Remy

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
I said not to split up. And I was talking about the 1.6m not the 260k. It doesn't sound like a 'thank you' if theres a whole agreement. I will think about this case and make a decision, unless you two can solve it yourselves.
It was not a thank you thing, It was given to trump15024 for the sole purpose of helping him pay for the house that I was going to live in at the time. I no longer live there this is why I would appreciate it if I got my money back.

T

Trump15024

It was not a thank you thing, It was given to trump15024 for the sole purpose of helping him pay for the house that I was going to live in at the time. I no longer live there this is why I would appreciate it if I got my money back.
I already payed for the house when you gave me that money I have already given you 200k.

T

Trump15024

You paid the majority, I understand that, but I gave you all my money (260k) at the time in order to help you pay for the house.
No I payed 100% of it with my money when you gave me that money I had already bought it now I have given you 200k

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
No I payed 100% of it with my money when you gave me that money I had already bought it now I have given you 200k
You said it yourself, you gave me 200k, but that is not the full amount. There is still a remainder which is the 60k I wish for.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
First I bought the house from sundae22 and then you gave me the money as I added you to the house as a gift for doing that. You never owned that house it was your choice to leave and I have already gave you 200k. You are doing very well in game financially as I have seen the your rank.
That does not mean I don't value every penny of my money.

T

Trump15024

That does not mean I don't value every penny of my money.
I gave you 200k and I didn't have to. I payed for the house before you gave the money to me and that was for a present/adding you to the house.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I gave you 200k and I didn't have to. I payed for the house before you gave the money to me and that was for a present/adding you to the house.
Yeah, the mods can check the logs to check if you bought the house first so you are safe.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
You do not know my intentions of why I gave you the money, I never said that It was a gift. I gave you the money to pay for the house and you can not deny that I didnt. Either way, at this point you would have owed me that 200k as I no longer live in your house. I understand you have paid me 200k already but there is a pending 60k I am waiting to receive.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

You do not know my intentions of why I gave you the money, I never said that It was a gift. I gave you the money to pay for the house and you can not deny that I didnt. Either way, at this point you would have owed me that 200k as I no longer live in your house. I understand you have paid me 200k already but there is a pending 60k I am waiting to receive.
The 260k was paid as a gift for me buying the house and for you to be added. A you divorced me and left not the other way around i payed you 200k as a nice gesture and have still kept you added as a friend to the property and told you that you could use the house and live in it. I have even offered to help you find a new house

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
The 260k was paid as a gift for me buying the house and for you to be added. A you divorced me and left not the other way around i payed you 200k as a nice gesture and have still kept you added as a friend to the property and told you that you could use the house and live in it. I have even offered to help you find a new house
The 260k was not a gift! It was intended to help you pay for the house. As for you giving me back the 200k, I asked it back from you as at that point I already knew I wanted to divorce you. Moreover, that is your choice to keep me added to your house, I appreciate it, but I find it awkward for exes to live in the same house.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

The 260k was not a gift! It was intended to help you pay for the house. As for you giving me back the 200k, I asked it back from you as at that point I already knew I wanted to divorce you. Moreover, that is your choice to keep me added to your house, I appreciate it, but I find it awkward for exes to live in the same house.
Again when you paid me the 260k I had already bought the house for us to live in. I gave you 200k already and have offered to help you find a new house. I am keeping you added as the 260k was for you to be added

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Block you technically gave the money as thanks for buying a house to live in. It was right trump already gave compensation to you for 200k. He didn't ask for a payment and u decided to give it in free will. Maybe you could have argued if u were planning to split the house where you share the mansion and she owns a certain pe recent age but u still share it but no. Trump never asked you nor did tell you to pay anything. It was you fault also its rude to ask back something you already gave. Trump gave 200k despite you would obviously complain and he didn't need to give it back but was his choice alone. I believe trump did not do anything wrong as he even helped by giving you compensation, but u still dare to argue for the mistake you have done.

T

Trump15024

Block you technically gave the money as thanks for buying a house to live in. It was right trump already gave compensation to you for 200k. He didn't ask for a payment and u decided to give it in free will. Maybe you could have argued if u were planning to split the house where you share the mansion and she owns a certain pe recent age but u still share it but no. Trump never asked you nor did tell you to pay anything. It was you fault also its rude to ask back something you already gave. Trump gave 200k despite you would obviously complain and he didn't need to give it back but was his choice alone. I believe trump did not do anything wrong as he even helped by giving you compensation, but u still dare to argue for the mistake you have done.
Exactly I had already bought the house with my money

T

Trump15024

CaptainLevl houses and properties were being sold because of his 60 days of his inactivity. Sundae22 bought the property and was reselling it. After working and saving money I bought the house for 1.6M. After I Bought it block gave me 260k to add her to the plot/gift. I added her to the plot and she is still added. After she divorced me which was her choice, not mine I gave her 200k. She said she wants to find a new house and I gave the 200k and told her I could have me and my friends find her a new house. 200k is a lot of money to buy a house and finically she is doing very well in the game since our marriage. The other day I tried to negotiate with her and help her find a new house and she went and filed a court case. I am asking this court case to be closed as Block is at fault. If these false claims by block keep on I will take my own action and also file a court case. If we are going to play this alimony 50/50 game then I will file a court case against block for 50% of all her stuff she owns and I will for everyone I have ever married and other players will likely too. This has already been solved in court cases before that after a divorce there is no alimony. She should not play the I have no money and houses game which is just not true as today she was ranked rich in game. After and in our marriage she became financially well. This needs to be closed as Block is at fault it's up to her if she wants to continue to play on this false alimony card which this has already been settled by upper staff in other cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
CaptainLevl houses and properties were being sold because of his 60 days of his inactivity. Sundae22 bought the property and was reselling it. After working and saving money I bought the house for 1.6M. After I Bought it block gave me 260k to add her to the plot/gift. I added her to the plot and she is still added. After she divorced me which was her choice, not mine I gave her 200k. She said she wants to find a new house and I gave the 200k and told her I could have me and my friends find her a new house. 200k is a lot of money to buy a house and finically she is doing very well in the game since our marriage. The other day I tried to negotiate with her and help her find a new house and she went and filed a court case. I am asking this court case to be closed as Block is at fault. If these false claims by block keep on I will take my own action and also file a court case. If we are going to play this alimony 50/50 game then I will file a court case against block for 50% of all her stuff she owns and I will for everyone I have ever married and other players will likely too. This has already been solved in court cases before that after a divorce there is no alimony. She should not play the I have no money and houses game which is just not true as today she was ranked rich in game. After and in our marriage she became financially well. This needs to be closed as Block is at fault it's up to her if she wants to continue to play on this false alimony card which this has already been settled by upper staff in other cases.
It was not to my knowledge that you had already bought the house, either way, I still helped paid for the house. It was in NO way a gift. As for the 50/50 thing, @fvhn said this is what would have happened in real life. but, since you paid the majority of the house, everyone should be entitled to receiving exactly what they paid. In our case, my pending 60k and Gabriel can keep his mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.