ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Dear players of McCities
We of the Tap had some doubts if we needed to make this guide, as not many courtcases had appeared on the topic of loans for quite a while, but recently around 5 court cases have been made some of wich are still ongoing. This is why we decided to create a simple guide to help everyone with putting up contracts, making deals and handeling court cases. Lets get into it shall we?

Making contracts:
A contract is made to prevent both sides of stepping out of the deal midway and finacially hurt the other player. Contracts should always be clear and leave no space for interpetation!
In your contracts for loans you should always mention:
-All the parties involved (Person who takes and the person who gives out the loan)
-The exact amount of money loaned by the player
-The deadline of payback.
-The intrest if the loan is payed back on time
-The intrest if the loan is NOT payed back on time.
If all of this information is added to the Contract, you can safely loan money.
The easiest way of making a contract is with a book, The person giving the loan has the book in his/her possesion. The person who took the book should sign the book so it can no longer be edited. Be sure to check if nothing was edited in the book when the players signs it, Before you give out the loan!

Making a good deal & Knowing Scams:
Never be sucked up by your greed! When making a contract be sure to have both the normal intrest and the intrest that will be used as punishment to be not set too high.
When giving out a loan of 100k to a new player, that player is never going to be able to pay you back 200% that amount. That's why you should have a maximum intrest rate of 25% on big loans. Consider lowering the Intrest if the amount loaned also lowers.
When a player asks for a loan of 200k paying 400k back in 2 days, DON'T DO IT
It's impossible to get that amount of money together, especially if you need to loan an amount of 200k. People asking for 200% intrest rates are not expecting to pay anything back at all. As I said, Don't let yourself be guided by your greed to make easy money!

How to properly Handle Court Cases:
For some reason, staff does not always see court cases as their main priority, while it doesn't take much amount of time, they probably want to take a good look into the cases and be sure to not be Biased or break any rules. But here are some do's and don'ts on courtcases if it all takes a bit longer then planned!
Do!
-Be clear, have pictures of proof, tag the person who loaned from you and put everything in one post
-Tag staffmembers if after 4 days you see no reply's! (This is a reasonable amount of time for them to help you with your case)
-Feel free to call in any help from friends, but the best is to handel the court case yourself and discuss it with your friends in private, this prevents spam!

DON'T!
-Spam your own courtcase, only confuses staff members
-Reply to courtcases you are not involved in, as I said contact your friend privatly to give them some advice
-React immediatly is a no go! Staff can give their own opinion and you are only forced to reply to them, not to the person you are making this case against! Don't spam your own courtcase!!!!!
-Curse, Be mean, insult or anything up the same ally. Fight Toxic behaviour!
-Give up, if what you are fighting for is right, be sure to gather enough evidence, ask other staff opinions and keep on fighting! Sometimes stuff doesn't go the way you want or even need it to, but that never means you have to give up!

This guide is provided by [TAP] Toxic Awareness Program. For dontations or help contact ItzJazzMade, the current Leader of this Program.

[TAP] Wishes you a very good day!

Reactions: Laurel

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
@ItzJazzMade ... Reply to courtcases you are not involved in, as I said contact your friend privatly to give them some advice you replied to a court case that you arent involved in. true's court case against me. so that being said you wrote that rule on this forums post and you didn't follow that rule... I'm having staff remove all comments from people that aren't involved and i will say whos not involved in the court case. btw when your rely gets deleted you will be given a warning point, it says on court guidelines that if people that reply to a court case that doesn't involve the people that replied the reply will be removed and that player will be given a warning point. for proof look at court guidelines post under the court cases part of forums. i will also send the link with the exact sentence in this message... Link: https://mccities.com/threads/court-guidelines.1908/
  • If you are not involved in a case, do not comment. Unnecessary comments from non-involved people will be deleted and the person given warning points for disregarding section rules.
sorry for posting this in this forums post but just letting you know and that you have that saying DONT do that in your guide when you replied in the case against me that you aren't involved in.. im Sorry about this but just letting you know

heres proof of the reply:
1543603195610.png

Reactions: Trump15024

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
@ItzJazzMade ... Reply to courtcases you are not involved in, as I said contact your friend privatly to give them some advice you replied to a court case that you arent involved in. true's court case against me. so that being said you wrote that rule on this forums post and you didn't follow that rule... I'm having staff remove all comments from people that aren't involved and i will say whos not involved in the court case. btw when your rely gets deleted you will be given a warning point, it says on court guidelines that if people that reply to a court case that doesn't involve the people that replied the reply will be removed and that player will be given a warning point. for proof look at court guidelines post under the court cases part of forums. i will also send the link with the exact sentence in this message... Link: https://mccities.com/threads/court-guidelines.1908/
  • If you are not involved in a case, do not comment. Unnecessary comments from non-involved people will be deleted and the person given warning points for disregarding section rules.
sorry for posting this in this forums post but just letting you know and that you have that saying DONT do that in your guide when you replied in the case against me that you aren't involved in.. im Sorry about this but just letting you know

View attachment 6494
Dude if you want to make a player report then do so, but at Player report. You're acting like staff, but misbehave in global chat as well. Do you want me to send you the /rules link everytime you do? Don't post this crap here

Reactions: Powerfull

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada

View attachment 6494
Sooorry little mister perfect, Jazz can comment if he wants (just say yr my lawyer jazz) and WTF Wolf, you are in some pretty deep trouble regarding OUR loan, so don't say what one innocent player is doing wrong.

Reactions: Ena

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I personally don't loan at all. Just work harder if you need money. But this guide is for everyone who does loan out money

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Thank you for this, ive never taken a loan in my life, but i think its nice to see someone trying to help those who do. I know not everyone here is a huge fan of this... but i wanted to tell you i think its amazing, and i think your amazing. So thank you for taking the time to write this out <3