Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
What is your in game name? LaylahsUnicorn

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) EST

What is your Ar Time? (Do /ar time) 16 days I am very active P.S ;)

Why do you want to become a teacher? I really like school in real life, and I would like to teach people the knowledge I have gained from Minecraft so it can be passed around. I would also like to have a career primary role on the server so if I get this job I can show success. :)

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) Minecraft Mob Science, and Real Estate preferably. :)

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? I would give 2 warnings, and then give detention.. If they continue I will have to contact the principal about the student, as I can not have people disrupting my classroom.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) SpookyLay#6398

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? No, not really! :)

Last edited:

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
After discussing with teachers, we have decided to deny you due to a constant stream of messages to multiple teachers about your application. This is the same for any application on cities and next time please wait patiently. Also please make use of the teachers guide to make sure you have answered correctly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.