TheFrostyFoundation: 182k Giveaway || @Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyyooo everyone! I hope your all having an amazing day!!~ ^-^ As a lot of you may know, ive decided to start a non-profit company in order to help new players, players returning to the sever, and players starting new businesses! If you want to know more you can click here ----> TheFrostyFoundation

So this was the first time ive done this, and ive been talking to a lot of people about this, and hearing their ideas, and i just rlly wanted to thank everyone who has been giving ideas and feedback and offering help, b/c its honestly made this process soooo worth it, b/c its so nice to collaborate with people who truly just want to help others ^-^

So the original plot i had set to sell for this event, someone asked to trade, and the other plot was more profitable so i decided to trade in order to raise the max amount of money for this giveaway! ^-^ So i just wanted to say that b/c a lot of you did see the original plot, and i just wanted to make it clear that there was a trade. So here is the cost that went into making this whole thing possible

Original Plot Price: 95k
Transfer For Original Plot: 13k
Trade Cost: 60k
-------------------------------------------------
Total Costs: 168k

Sold Plot: 350k
------------------------------------------------
Profit To Be Donated: 182k

So thats all the math that went into this whole thing (let me know if i made an error xD i suck at math) . And im so happy to announce that thanks to all the support for everyone, i will be doing a 182k giveaway!! So unlike what your would probs expect, this giveaway is open to anyone, including the richer player of the sever. The reason behind this is b/c i want to help people who want to start new things that will help not just themselves but the community as well. So that why i wanted to keep this open to everyone, b/c i think everyone should get a fair shot at telling their story and reasons ^-^ the one thing i learned the most from this sever, is that people are always looking to do good, and sometimes they want to start something good, but there is a reason holding them back, wether its financially, fear of judgement, or any reason at all. And i want to help in any way i can. ^-^ For me when i came back to the sever i had nothing, and i still really wanted to help people, and so many people reached out in order to help ^-^ and i would like to help people in the same way they did for me.

So in order to enter, you can fill out the application and post it in the comments!!~ ^-^ The winner will be chosen based on reasons, and intentions to do good for the sever! Good Luck everyone!!

Application:

In-Game Name:
Whats your story?
What would you want to do with the money?:
Comments:

Example Application:
In-Game Name: MissFrosty
Whats your story? I am a player who left the sever, and came back a couple months ago
What would you want to do with the money?: Start a non-profit company in order to donate to players and help others the way people have helped me
Comments: ^-^

T’Challa

Feb 25, 2018
In-Game Name: Stunningly
Whats your story? Im a poor boi from a farm and one day some ppl came to mah farm and burned it
What would you want to do with the money?: i'd create a shop that sells hologram projectors and items cheaper that /warp shop
Comments: good luck to everyone

T

Trump15024

In-Game Name: Trump15024
Whats your story: I own Apple inc ingame and we have had an ongoing project to make donations to players for projects the first one was raising money to help Jabu__ pay for his island renovations. Right now our current donations will be going to expanding the teaching of Slimefun across the server and you can join the Apple discord here to find out more about our donations : https://discord.gg/tNEcUYC
What would you want to do with the money: Use it to buy educating materials for server-wide access to slime fun education

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Heyyooo everyone! I hope your all having an amazing day!!~ ^-^ As a lot of you may know, ive decided to start a non-profit company in order to help new players, players returning to the sever, and players starting new businesses! If you want to know more you can click here ----> TheFrostyFoundation

So this was the first time ive done this, and ive been talking to a lot of people about this, and hearing their ideas, and i just rlly wanted to thank everyone who has been giving ideas and feedback and offering help, b/c its honestly made this process soooo worth it, b/c its so nice to collaborate with people who truly just want to help others ^-^

So the original plot i had set to sell for this event, someone asked to trade, and the other plot was more profitable so i decided to trade in order to raise the max amount of money for this giveaway! ^-^ So i just wanted to say that b/c a lot of you did see the original plot, and i just wanted to make it clear that there was a trade. So here is the cost that went into making this whole thing possible

Original Plot Price: 95k
Transfer For Original Plot: 13k
Trade Cost: 60k
-------------------------------------------------
Total Costs: 168k

Sold Plot: 350k
------------------------------------------------
Profit To Be Donated: 182k

So thats all the math that went into this whole thing (let me know if i made an error xD i suck at math) . And im so happy to announce that thanks to all the support for everyone, i will be doing a 182k giveaway!! So unlike what your would probs expect, this giveaway is open to anyone, including the richer player of the sever. The reason behind this is b/c i want to help people who want to start new things that will help not just themselves but the community as well. So that why i wanted to keep this open to everyone, b/c i think everyone should get a fair shot at telling their story and reasons ^-^ the one thing i learned the most from this sever, is that people are always looking to do good, and sometimes they want to start something good, but there is a reason holding them back, wether its financially, fear of judgement, or any reason at all. And i want to help in any way i can. ^-^ For me when i came back to the sever i had nothing, and i still really wanted to help people, and so many people reached out in order to help ^-^ and i would like to help people in the same way they did for me.

So in order to enter, you can fill out the application and post it in the comments!!~ ^-^ The winner will be chosen based on reasons, and intentions to do good for the sever! Good Luck everyone!!

Application:

In-Game Name:
Whats your story?
What would you want to do with the money?:
Comments:

Example Application:
In-Game Name: MissFrosty
Whats your story? I am a player who left the sever, and came back a couple months ago
What would you want to do with the money?: Start a non-profit company in order to donate to players and help others the way people have helped me
Comments: ^-^
Its good of you doing this for cities! Not many people do :)

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
In-Game Name: 4_Ply
My story all begins on a peaceful summers banquet. I was eating midday supper with my beautiful mother and loving father in the leaf village. "Son" my papa started "one day you're going to grow up big and strong like me" he said before kissing my forehead. I looked up at him with big gleaming eyes I loved my dad so much, he was the one who taught me how to use toilet paper after all cx. Suddenly, our dining table started shaking, oh goshing heck our entire hut was shaking matter of fact. I peaked my teeny head out of our tiny mud window and saw a huge burst of lgbt light coming straight for us. *are those . . . unicorns?!?* I thought to myself. "Impossible, I assumed our days of hiding were over, quick son into the cupboard mommy and daddy will protect you" said my dad/hokage
I crawled into the cupboard shaking uncontrollably my ptsd in full effect. Trembling, I peaked through a crack in the cupboard doors . . . oh gosh. It was all over in a flash. "AGGHHGHHHGH" screamed my papa "OOF" screeched my mommy.
I now sat motionless peaking through the cupboard at a young female unicorn standing over a bloody pile of what used to be my parents. *sniff sniff* she went with her unicorn nose. She then turned her big horsey head right at my hidy place and with a snap of her fingers the cupboard doors swung open exposing me.
"Mrs.Leanne I don't wanna go"
/ban 4_Ply 4_Evr she replied ;<
The end
What I would do with the money is, buy a set of defibulators and a magic wand to commence a resurrection jutsu to bring back my parents and restore order to the leaf village. Thanks for your time miss frosty you really are too kind <3 ;>

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My story all begins on a peaceful summers banquet. I was eating midday supper with my beautiful mother and loving father in the leaf village. "Son" my papa started "one day you're going to grow up big and strong like me" he said before kissing my forehead. I looked up at him with big gleaming eyes I loved my dad so much, he was the one who taught me how to use toilet paper after all cx. Suddenly, our dining table started shaking, oh goshing heck our entire hut was shaking matter of fact. I peaked my teeny head out of our tiny mud window and saw a huge burst of lgbt light coming straight for us. *are those . . . unicorns?!?* I thought to myself. "Impossible, I assumed our days of hiding were over, quick son into the cupboard mommy and daddy will protect you" said my dad/hokage
I crawled into the cupboard shaking uncontrollably my ptsd in full effect. Trembling, I peaked through a crack in the cupboard doors . . . oh gosh. It was all over in a flash. "AGGHHGHHHGH" screamed my papa "OOF" screeched my mommy.
I now sat motionless peaking through the cupboard at a young female unicorn standing over a bloody pile of what used to be my parents. *sniff sniff* she went with her unicorn nose. She then turned her big horsey head right at my hidy place and with a snap of her fingers the cupboard doors swung open exposing me.
The end
What I would do with the money is, buy a set of defibulators and a magic wand to commence a resurrection jutsu to bring back my parents and restore order to the leaf village. Thanks for your time miss frosty you really are too kind <3 ;>
Lmao interesting story

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
The end
I've heard that one before! xD

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Whats your story? I'm Catfish boy, (Leroy is not my real name, it was the name of one of my cats, and same with Mooshoo (Catfish boy is my nickname cause catfish are my 2nd favorite animal) and I join this server over a year ago :p Im a 1 year veteran now! So I was getting bored with another server, and I was looking for a new cool server to play on. Then I found Mccities. I had to make a big decision whether to stay on the other server, or to mostly play Mccities. Ever since, this amazing server and the great community on it has made me happier, and now I find myself here asking for money.
What would you want to do with the money?: So I have a HUUGE machinery project right now. And I really need to buy witherskulls from my boss, @Gabriel and for 9 I already blew away 72k, and Ill need several more too. (The use of my machines will be covered until I am finished) Once this project is done, (It will take some months) it will help add a revolution of machinery throughout the server.
Comments: I would really appreciate the money, and if my project works, I may be able to even pay back if you'd like! I'm trying to save money to become the richest, so I feel like I could put this money towards items I would normally be too cheap to buy (I'm what you'd call a Mr. Krabs). With this money, I would have enough to get me about 9 netherstars, which should be about enough or more than I need for my project! This would really help me out, so thanks!

-Catfish

Reactions: Minty

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
In-Game Name: Pengy2552
Whats your story? Unlike many others here. I'm quite new to this server, having only joined a month and a half ago. Throughout this month I have enjoyed the server greatly and will continue to do so.
What would you want to do with the money?: I would probably save it for a time when I will need it, as I believe it is always better to save more than spend.
Comments: I find myself constantly at a loss of money when I believe that this donation would greatly help my progress on the server. Thanks :D

Reactions: Minty and Laurel

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
In-Game Name: Freezetic
Whats your story? I found Mccities along time ago but i only Started playing a few weeks ago. I have enjoyed myself so much. Its been such a great great time and i'm looking forward to spending even more time on this server. I have a little sister who loves mc and i recently showed her this server and she has just started playing. But right now she has been having a few operations at the hospital and its leaving her tired out, stressed and sad. she has missed school and seeing all her friends. so ive been trying to gather enough money to do a nice favour to her. Im trying to get her a house, and a few more things that will set her up so when she can finally come back after her operations are over she can be all set up and enjoy the game even more than having to go doing her job for hours on end to get a house and things.
What would you want to do with the money?: Doing this for my sister is very hard for me since i'm really busy and quite new to the server and its quite hard for me to find the time to get her the house and the few other things. So the money would go to her house, some tools and items for her to use, and a few other bits and bobs to help her out! :D
Comments: Lauren, I just want you to know, that what your doing is such a kind thing. i understand how hard it can be to loose everything, or start fresh. and i want to help you as much as possible. Is there going to be applications to join your company? and Good luck to everyone else entering :D

Reactions: Minty and Laurel

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Whats your story? I'm Catfish boy, (Leroy is not my real name, it was the name of one of my cats, and same with Mooshoo (Catfish boy is my nickname cause catfish are my 2nd favorite animal) and I join this server over a year ago :p Im a 1 year veteran now! So I was getting bored with another server, and I was looking for a new cool server to play on. Then I found Mccities. I had to make a big decision whether to stay on the other server, or to mostly play Mccities. Ever since, this amazing server and the great community on it has made me happier, and now I find myself here asking for money.
What would you want to do with the money?: So I have a HUUGE machinery project right now. And I really need to buy witherskulls from my boss, @Gabriel and for 9 I already blew away 72k, and Ill need several more too. (The use of my machines will be covered until I am finished) Once this project is done, (It will take some months) it will help add a revolution of machinery throughout the server.
Comments: I would really appreciate the money, and if my project works, I may be able to even pay back if you'd like! I'm trying to save money to become the richest, so I feel like I could put this money towards items I would normally be too cheap to buy (I'm what you'd call a Mr. Krabs). With this money, I would have enough to get me about 9 netherstars, which should be about enough or more than I need for my project! This would really help me out, so thanks!

-Catfish
The heck xD, when you say huge machinery, like has it been made before. I may be able to help maybe, im quite familiar with advanced sf and multiple connected sf machines

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Oh my god, this is amazing! Lauren! You truly are one of the most honest, innocent, and loving people I’ve ever met (and that’s saying a LOT because I know everyone and there’s no one on that last so far)!
@Powerfull texted me at 5:28 in the morning to send me a screen shot of what u said xD and then he zooms in on the words "innocent" and hes like "Anyone else catch that fine detail?" xD lmao hes crazy, and THANK YOU for saying that b/c some people -cough cough- @Powerfull dont know that xD

Reactions: Powerfull

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
@Powerfull texted me at 5:28 in the morning to send me a screen shot of what u said xD and then he zooms in on the words "innocent" and hes like "Anyone else catch that fine detail?" xD lmao hes crazy, and THANK YOU for saying that b/c some people -cough cough- @Powerfull dont know that xD
LOL! it’s true though, you look for the goodin the baddest situation.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
ign ~ HttpWillow

sob - story;} ~ I joined back in early January of 2016, excited and curious as to see what this server held. It was a fun journey that I had left mid year, and returned around Christmas of 2016. It took a little bit of encouragement but I applied for Helper, and a few weeks later got the position. It was an overall fun journey that came to a close 5 months after, when I had some issues and decided to step down and leave. That was around 1 year and 2 months ago, since then I have returned for the third time eager as ever. Although I am eager to thrive and make new friends, it's been a bit of a struggle. From learning new commands to meeting new people, it's one hell of a ride. I've had a lot of support from old friends these past few days that I've been here, and it means so much. Not only does the help mean I'm thriving, it means I'm learning. I believe learning and getting better at something takes days, but I'm doing it in hours thanks to amazing people.

What I'd do with the money~ Like I've stated above, I've thrived a lot these past few days because of players willing to help. If I were to gain this amount of money, I would put it forth to help oncoming players, and returning old players so that they could thrive and enjoy McCities as much as I do. I would set them up with a good place, and basic info so they can rest easy knowing they're being taken care of. I've always been a big softy for wanting to help people, and although I suck at writing, that is my idea. :>

Comments: cumlord is a qt

Reactions: Laurel