Case Closed Theft of Pig Spawner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookies_Suki

Nov 11, 2018
1. Who are you accusing? - Yaoke
2. What are your claims/accusations? - Yaoke Glitched item frames with allowed him to steal not only my pig spawned but other valuable items
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? - Screen Shots!

On the server there is exactly 1 Pig Spawner which was found in a warehouse-1 which used to be owned my shroomchi.
I later placed the pig spawner in a frame located at the clocktower to create the first mccites museum. A few days later multiple items framed were gone and I had trump verify that they were glitched by another player.

1. Grizwalda stated that Yaoke had claim to find away to glitch items framed in chat and I believed also stated in chat to have gotten a pig spawner. (However that will need to be reverified by Grizwalda)
2. Yaoke in chat has claimed to have already sold the spawner to another player proving that he had it the whole time. Also Yhia verified in chat that Yaoke did indeed sold the spawner.

I wish to either get back the spawner or get compensation for the item. Which I believe is worth more than 1 Million due to the iteming being the only of its kind.

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
1. There is more than one pig spawner on the server (IBray had one a couple years ago) proving you have no idea what you are talking about
2. Just because grizwalda (who is not a reliable source and has lied to staff multiple times in the past in court cases) says I have a way to glitch items in frames does not mean that A. it is true or B. that it is a way to substantiate your claims
3. I said I sold the pig spawner to make you angry because you have repeatedly accused me of this multiple times in the past with 0 evidence and have refused to do business with me because of it. Staff can easily check our inventories and see that there was never any pig spawner, we are all friends and decided to troll you.
on cuh i didnt do it cuh

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
When did I ever admit to glitching frames, I did the exact opposite and stated that I never did that and you made it up

Bray

IBray
IBray
May 26, 2019
Iceland
bro there used to be a lot of pig spawners like in 2019-20, i had like 3.. so unless someone threw em into fire they still exist

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
i believe this should be taken into account that they are transphobic and denied me entry to their facility because i am transgender, i believe they don't deserve a college education for this or the right to get anything from us
1658092505093.png

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
it appears the woman in question has quit mccities therefore there is no purpose in this no more *her words not mine, she got a lil angy*

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
until you have valid evidence of him originally stealing the spawner (which he didn't) there is 0 way you could get him in trouble, therefore this case makes absolutely no sense of you to make whatsoever

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
If you have any additional evidence please feel free to send it to me or another staff member via discord.

thanks!

T

Trump15024

There doesn't seem to be enough evidence to confirm that Yaoke stole the pig spawner. Therefore, no action will be taken against the defedent. Case closed.

(Contact me in-game or discord and I'll see if I can find you a pig spawner or another item to compensate you)

• Haha
Reactions: nate
Status
Not open for further replies.