This Needs To End Now

What Would You Rather Do When Online With Others?

• Hurt someone beyond compare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I am going to leave it at this. @Izzie as you can close my post I expect you to close this post. Second, really at this point, I am just ignoring the same people who should have been demoted from server positions such as arch and should have been perm banned for making false youtube videos against the server.

T

Trump15024

So true, I'm not just agreeing with Bean because he's my ig father, but because he is saying the truth, now Trump, I don't think I ever said anything false about Kiri, If i did im sorry, but if i didnt, dont lie about it, just so u feel gud
No not you, not bean either but someone who commented on this thread made false accusations against kiri

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Guys, stop it. If you are going to argue, you can do it privately instead of throwing it out in the open for everyone to see. Don't turn the server forum into a war zone.
Thats exactly why I made this document, to show people that positivity is beautiful. If Gabriel wants to make this forum into a war zone he can but he is only showing himself he knows how to type mean words.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Our companies have never traded and there is nothing wrong with keeping properties and you shouldn't use that against someone either. There are thousands of regions on McCities, and thousands of rentable apartments as well. Also just so you know I have everything I need with MissFrosty, my 3 kids LavaFlake, ItzSavageUnicorn, and Owen_TGS, I don't need a single thing more. I will never need properties as long as I have them by my side.
This is making me tear up Bean :cry: Best pop-sicle ever <3

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
This post makes me laugh. So first yes we did cut you off and your employees for your Toxic behavior towards me, tiger, turkey. Yes just like the other week you wanted to buy one of my properties and I said no because you were sanctioned and these do work. Apple and Microsoft have agreed and do not accept what you have done. Saying to tiger "Look who is an arch" and saying he cant build and other rude things to @Davina you are one of the most toxic archs and using your arch position to bash people is wrong and it's just not you other archs too. This arch team needs to have a large maintenance and add better builders like @CP42 .
You've done more "Toxic" behavior than him...
I feel your company is not about sf anymore.. it is about power..
You need to stop

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I could say a lot just like you should have been perm banned for spreading false info on Kiri but I won't because I forgive people.
I dont think you realize what everyone are trying to tell you, if you have anything nice or positive to say please keep it to yourself, pretty sure no one here wants to hear it.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I am going to leave it at this. @Izzie as you can close my post I expect you to close this post. Second, really at this point, I am just ignoring the same people who should have been demoted from server positions such as arch and should have been perm banned for making false youtube videos against the server.
I hope Izzie will see this. I am trying to be positive here and encourage orhers to do the same. Arch makes me happy and I work hard at it. I never made a single YouTube video. Please be positive you can turn around too and be our friend. We are trying to reach out to you and encourage you to be positive.

Reactions: Uni and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This post makes me laugh. So first yes we did cut you off and your employees for your Toxic behavior towards me, tiger, turkey. Yes just like the other week you wanted to buy one of my properties and I said no because you were sanctioned and these do work. Apple and Microsoft have agreed and do not accept what you have done. Saying to tiger "Look who is an arch" and saying he cant build and other rude things to @Davina you are one of the most toxic archs and using your arch position to bash people is wrong and it's just not you other archs too. This arch team needs to have a large maintenance and add better builders like @CP42 .
Trump, while I thank you for the respect, I am a terrible builder compared to DelicateBean but that is besides the point :D

To DelicateBean- thanks so much for this post, I hope it clears up everything!

To trump15024- thank you for being quick with your comments, it should help this situation diffuse asap!

Reactions: Uni

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Well I was too lazy to read any of this to be honest, but I did read Bean's post.
Honestly, even though I have never talked to you, you'd be the type of person I'd talk to.

Also, don't bully or spread negativity onto others. Karma will hit you right in the face to be honest. @@@@@@ YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
@blu3skyler here is some tea fam, for the both of us. (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DRINK TEA RIP)

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
I'm not going to try to get involved but I agree with Bean on this one. The more negativity there is the more negative players we'll have on the server and forums because they think it'll be ok. And for trump just leave it, I've had players (that I won't mention) that I've a grudge on them for several months now and I can't stand to see them still playing. It'll be better for all of us if we just put the past behind us.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Agreed, @Rykoh thabk you! I feel that I have said enough, and trump, I will always side with bean, because I know that in the short term none of this on here can be permanent, except me and beans friendship irl- I hope you forgive me for what I said, if any of it is taken wrong!

CP42, out

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
This was a supposed to be a positive post, not to bring on more negative comments so Gabriel if you can just please stop adding on to it and just try for once to forgive and learn that you yourself made mistakes as well.. This community could be a better place. I am not trying to create drama I'm just saying I'm sick and tired of going onto the forums and seeing all this. Bean is my best friend and I honestly do not like you talking this way to him when he was just making a positive post unlike your "apple" company posts when you expose them when you could have just messaged them. None of the public needs to hear your stupid negative posts okay? It's really annoying and I just want to come home from school and come to a nice community. Not some drama filled place.

Status
Not open for further replies.