Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Reactions: Minty and Turkey
T

Trump15024

Like @DelicateBean and @Gabriel, today marks my 1 year anniversary. I'm especially grateful for the amazing community and help I've received from a lot of y'all.

Thanks @FroztyStars @Realu @Death_Inferno360 @Chloe1500 @CP42 @Gabriel @DelicateBean @sundae22 @eddy @Graphic_elf @XxSnowBearxX @EnderPoop @laggynab and many others for your influence :)
and rip Tiger
Congrats! So many one year players xD it has been awesome to work with you as Vice President and being your company rival all this time xD

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Like @DelicateBean and @Gabriel, today marks my 1 year anniversary. I'm especially grateful for the amazing community and help I've received from a lot of y'all.

Thanks @FroztyStars @Realu @Death_Inferno360 @Chloe1500 @CP42 @Gabriel @DelicateBean @sundae22 @eddy @Graphic_elf @XxSnowBearxX @EnderPoop @laggynab and many others for your influence :)
and rip Tiger
Thank you for always being so wonderful to the server and everyone on it!!! Your so nice and funny and I always have a good time when with you so cheers to you and happy 1 year anniversary!!! :laugh::p:D

Death

Mar 18, 2017

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

and rip Tiger
Congrats man, glad to see you could benefit this community for such a long time. (Sorry for bumping the thread)

D

Deleted member 832

Reactions: Death and Powerfull

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018

and rip Tiger
I can not thank you enough for how much you've done to the community especially the school, Congrats to your 1st year! You grew fast and accomplished so much in 1 FULL YEAR! Congrats once again.
1 THING I WILL NEVER FORGET IS. You accepting my application of being a teacher, Tysm! I accomplished a lot of teaching and I really had fun teaching and giving my skills to others! :D
<3 you- Bpacer

Reactions: Powerfull