Unfair Unbanning?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wasn't aware of that, thanks. Maybe the owners should ask to have them regioned?
I tried asking the previous admins and owners they all said the resounding no. All they could do it try to make thst part not within the boundaries look natural. But oh well, I guess thats how it is

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Bunny is the only island that I know of that wasn't properly regioned the first time, so yeah...it was an exception.

so was tucker and I believe another one (Forgot which one specifically but I had a list). For all the rules in place about property regions, its funny to believe how an island was allowed to be extended (significantly). Even if the money was behind the project it does seem pretty sketch to the average person

Reactions: Jabu
T

Trump15024

Ok, so it seems that there is a lot of information on this Bunny island situation and it needs to be sorted out. Bunny island use to be owned by Jabuu, but was sold in the summer of 2017 due to the lack of expansion opportunities and region fixes.

Sundae than bought the island from Jabuu for 3.5m-4m. Later after buying it, sundae asked permission to have the island expanded for region issues and it was approved and expanded after she paid 11m. The original size was 360x315 with the island smaller than the region. After the expansion, the island became the second largest island with a size of 664x521. So around an island of 304x206 island was added on to the original size.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok, so it seems that there is a lot of information on this Bunny island situation and it needs to be sorted out. Bunny island use to be owned by Jabuu, but was sold in the summer of 2017 due to the lack of expansion opportunities and region fixes.

Sundae than bought the island from Jabuu for 3.5m-4m. Later after buying it, sundae asked permission to have the island expanded for region issues and it was approved and expanded after she paid 11m. The original size was 360x315 with the island smaller than the region. After the expansion, the island became the second largest island with a size of 664x521. So around an island of 304x206 island was added on to the original size.
Just a correction, after she bought it nibble allowed her to build on water like land over water. Which then lead to making some extra areas on bunny. After that was the 11mil expansion. If the original size was 360x314, then it would be 113,400 square blocks. After expansion if the size is 664x521, then it would be 345,944 square blocks. That would mean bunny essentially became 3x its original size since 113k is close to approximate of 345k. That would mean its new size is 305.07% of its original size

T

Trump15024

Just a correction, after she bought it nibble allowed her to build on water like land over water. Which then lead to making some extra areas on bunny. After that was the 11mil expansion. If the original size was 360x314, then it would be 113,400 square blocks. After expansion if the size is 664x521, then it would be 345,944 square blocks. That would mean bunny essentially became 3x its original size since 113k is close to approximate of 345k. That would mean its new size is 305.07% of its original size
Oh true I did calculate volume but did not add that so yeah that’s 3x

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Oh true I did calculate volume but did not add that so yeah that’s 3x
Now do either of you believe anyone else would be able to do that?

Reactions: Trevor and Jabu

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Good point death. building over water like that hasn't been allowed (as far as I know) unless you transfer over a whole new island.

Definitely see where you're coming from, and it makes total sense

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I assume it was allowed before, but calling this instance 'favoritism' is silly. That's like if a random player, let's say tom85, asks me if he can build a certain redstone machine. The topic may not have been brought up before and there's no prior thing to rule off.

Reactions: Optic

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
Yeah I agree. Simply going off that sundae is a staff and get anything or everything she wants is blown way out of proportion. She worked for it, asked for permission from higher staff, and just in general at least tried to reach someone to help with the region. Saying that she got it at a certain time because of favoritism is idiotic if anything else. I haven’t even seen a bit of proof to help support that. Yes there’s opinions and random things that you believe but honestly if you question this, go ahead and ask kiri. If you don’t believe her then, just take it to messages/private pms. This thread has gone way to far.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah I agree. Simply going off that sundae is a staff and get anything or everything she wants is blown way out of proportion. She worked for it, asked for permission from higher staff, and just in general at least tried to reach someone to help with the region. Saying that she got it at a certain time because of favoritism is idiotic if anything else. I haven’t even seen a bit of proof to help support that. Yes there’s opinions and random things that you believe but honestly if you question this, go ahead and ask kiri. If you don’t believe her then, just take it to messages/private pms. This thread has gone way to far.
I assume it was allowed before, but calling this instance 'favoritism' is silly. That's like if a random player, let's say tom85, asks me if he can build a certain redstone machine. The topic may not have been brought up before and there's no prior thing to rule off.
Except it has been brought up before, people for ages weren't allowed to expand islands, and even as of right now you probably wont be able to. Jabu sold his island because he did ask staff to expand/region, and was denied. If he had gotten the same treatment as Sundae, he would have kept the island and that's the point of this thread. There is nothing this post has taken too far. We're not saying staff gets whatever they want but it's a lot easier for a staff member to bend the rules to get something.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I don't even think I applied for staff by July 3 - I was first contacted on the 17th, so.. Like I said earlier, if there's a problem with regioning go to the Regioning Request section and we can figure it out. And I haven't seen any proof of what Jabu's saying, not saying it's a lie but I've provided actual evidence & you don't believe it but you blindly trust Jabu's word.

Reactions: Optic

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I don't even think I applied for staff by July 3 - I was first contacted on the 17th, so.. Like I said earlier, if there's a problem with regioning go to the Regioning Request section and we can figure it out. And I haven't seen any proof of what Jabu's saying, not saying it's a lie but I've provided actual evidence & you don't believe it but you blindly trust Jabu's word.
They're not blindly trusting my words. Literally ask and veteran who has any sort of knowledge of what bunny used to be. They are trusting me because I've been around for what? Five years? And I've been a reliable source of info for that five years. Who are they naturally going to trust, the person whose been around for five years, or the person whose been around for a year and a bit? I get you have evidence but any sort of text screenshot can be edited quite easily, not saying that you did i'm just saying that it could.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Thats completely incorrect. The topic was brought up before, it was denied then and for some reason when you started owning an island it was suddenly ok.

Reactions: Trevor

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Definetly not lol heather told me to be contented for having an island and don’t worry too much on all the expansions and stuff. We only got to be able to build over water after it was implemented by sundae. But she was already given the go signal before she bought it, hence she said she wouldn’t have bought it unless she had potential to expand over the water area.

And an expansion to make your island 300% its original size is surely a dream but oh well.

Reactions: Trevor