Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
* Bulk selling has been added, simply right click sell signs while sneaking
* Interaction restriction for item frames/minecarts in survival worlds has been fixed

Another question for Halloween: What items would you like to see for the Halloween event? (Items you would gain through events ex: Halloween Hat + Stick from last Halloween).​

T

Trump15024

* Bulk selling has been added, simply right click sell signs while sneaking
* Interaction restriction for item frames/minecarts in survival worlds has been fixed

Another question for Halloween: What items would you like to see for the Halloween event? (Items you would gain through events ex: Halloween Hat + Stick from last Halloween).​
Hehe I saw u at shop doing this! I want the Halloween sticks I have been trying to find one forever and hats! And maybe mobs drop candy!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I don't think that there should be a repeat of items. Most people consider the items from last year "rare", and if you were to have a repeat of items it would devalue them. Sure, it would allow people to live out their dream of owning one, but if everyone owned one it would make them much less special/rare. Other items could be cool.

Reactions: Izzie and Tricoh
T

Trump15024

I don't think that there should be a repeat of items. Most people consider the items from last year "rare", and if you were to have a repeat of items it would devalue them. Sure, it would allow people to live out their dream of owning one, but if everyone owned one it would make them much less special/rare. Other items could be cool.
But I do think that Halloween hats and Sticks fit the occasion and they are not that rare. It shouldn't be about money just Halloween.

D

Deleted member 832

Halloween swords, like the 2015 event. Just make like a Halloween shovel or armour or something

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I agree to pixels idea, since I only have about 2 hats and they are rare ish, I mean there are a lot but, just way too much if it were to be repeated. Such as people making museums wont want their rare items not to be rare anymore. Plus it's not gonna be cool with 50 white colored players at bank with all the haloween hats, I think they're rare and should stay rare, no matter how badly I would want one of those Haloween Sticks, I respect those who got it before and I want to let them have it as something limited or special. Perhaps this haloween staff can make haloween food, like a Pygmy Whale restores all health and hunger, but will be a slime fun item you can possibly craft from Haloween Candy, I honestly think we should change the name haloween candy into something like Haloween Drops or Haloween Treats, since haloween candy are pretty rare now, so it can devalue its rareness.

Also to gabriel I see that people would like this item but, it dosent help anyone, you only really need one hat, and if everyone had one, I can imagine the insane prices people will sell it for thinking its still "rare".

I personally think that staff can make different haloween items, I would suggest a haloween bow or something since, I know some other servers that use particle effects with bows or jumping or particles in general, perhaps we can make one with an orange and black trail effect, and maybe haloween slime boots and haloween slime legs with the same trail effects, I would like to suggest also something like Haloween Bat Wings. So ill explain how some of these would work.
Items I suggest:
  • Haloween Bow
  • Haloween Bat Wings
  • Haloween Slime Legs
  • Haloween Slime Boots
  • Haloween Treats (Some name instead of Haloween Candy, to make the Haloween Candy rarer as a past item)
  • Haloween Food like Haloween Cookies.
So the Haloween Bow would shoot arrows like a regular bow, what this would have is possible arrow trail effects, and if it shoots someone possibly a firework explosion will come out. This would be a higher priced item that would require a lot of haloween candy.

The Haloween Armor would be somewhat like a costume thingy, you can slowly collect parts of it like the Haloween Slime Legs and Boots would be the same as regular slime boots and legs but with trail effects, u decide what u want, some orange and black or some bat trail or whatever u want. The Haloween Bat Wings would be like an elytra ish with a custom skin for the item. You could glide with it like a Elytra and get a custome particle effect of a bat trail, and while gliding maybe since its special u can have a way like right click on an a empty hand and it will make u fly faster or something.

A Haloween Complete Set would be wearing Last Years Haloween Hat ( and no don't bring back haloween hats to make this suit super special.), together with the Haloween Bat Wings, Haloween Slime Legs and Haloween Slime Boots. This can possibly allow you to become a vampire with a special effect of having something like Life Steal, or Regeneration or Absorption (you decide if u want all or 1 or 2 are all, up to you), while wearing the complete set. This clearly wont give an advantage on pvp since the Haloween Hat and Haloween Bat Wings clearly won't give u good armor for pvp. And what most would be like a Bat or Vampire, wearing the complete set will allow a player to /fly for 10-30 Sec, maybe 20 seconds. And it would recharge for 3-5 mins. And it would only recharge when wearing the complete set on and to check the time u can do some command like /fly time and it will show how long u need to wait before u can fly with the suit again. To make those fair an unabusable, perhaps you have to accumulate like 10 Haloween Boss Candy to get the Haloween Elytra. And for the legs and boots, maybe would be a lot of regular Haloween Candy.

The Haloween Cookies would be like a slimefun item, perhaps we can have different cookies or different haloween food, like haloween pumpkins or haloween cookies would be like food but can give some effects such as speed or something, I have not thought of this yet completely, but will be perhaps craftable with haloween candy and cookies, or can exchange at a haloween Shop, would be a lower ranked item.

Haloween Candy there are two types, one would be Regular Haloween Candy from regular mobs and Haloween Boss Candy from Haloween Bosses. So as a normal system the bosses would drop 1 candy everytime u kill it could be none or 1-2 if you kill it with looting sword/axe maybe 2. These can be traded for items at a haloween shop like Haloween Food, Haloween Bow and Haloween Armor.

Haloween Boss Candy Claimable
10-20 for Haloween Bat Wings
5-10 for haloween Bow
1-3 for Haloween Slime Legs and Boots

Regular candy (idk who the old system worked)(so probs edit this)
100-200 haloween candy for haloween slime legs or boots
50 for (Whatever u guys want)
30 for (Whatever you guys want)
20 for (5-10 Haloween Cookies)
10 for (idrk maybe too little)

Hope you guys like it and Happy Haloween!!!

T

Trump15024

Can once this not be about money. I mean who cares if the value decreases or whatever it's just for FUN not money for once we should bring back Halloween hats and armor

Reactions: blu3skyler

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Can once this not be about money. I mean who cares if the value decreases or whatever it's just for FUN not money for once we should bring back Halloween hats and armor
Ok, sure! For my understanding, when did death EVER mention money in his post revolving THIS year's ideas

T

Trump15024

Ok, sure! For my understanding, when did death EVER mention money in his post revolving THIS year's ideas
He said he agreed with Pixels post which is that it will decrease in price

Death

Mar 18, 2017
They didn't have armor last time just a haloween sword stick and hat. And we dont need to bring back the hats really, if my thing were to be implemented then the hats would totally ruin the deal since the full Haloween Costume Suit I made up would be ruined since everyone will be able to get it, if the hat were back and this would make it less rare, I'm just trying to protect my suggestion so it would be fair enough deal while also making it fun.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I think it would be cool to add some new Jack o'lantern heads. These jack o'lanterns could have spooky designs, including faces and objects like bats, ghosts, witch hats, etc. Regular jack o'lanterns have yellow light behind the cut-outs, but these could have an eerie color, like red. There could also be rotting jack o'lanterns, so the head has greenish/black around the edges and the cut-outs.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think it would be cool to add some new Jack o'lantern heads. These jack o'lanterns could have spooky designs, including faces and objects like bats, ghosts, witch hats, etc. Regular jack o'lanterns have yellow light behind the cut-outs, but these could have an eerie color, like red. There could also be rotting jack o'lanterns, so the head has greenish/black around the edges and the cut-outs.
Good idea tho maybe they can be a block like the jack o'lantern or could be heads that would be sold at /warp shop or added to /heads in creative. I dont know if wearing them would be too good, but I guess it can't be worn but like a pumpkin but I think giving it glowing effects would be way too similar to the haloween hat idea.

Reactions: Powerfull

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Good idea tho maybe they can be a block like the jack o'lantern or could be heads that would be sold at /warp shop or added to /heads in creative. I dont know if wearing them would be too good, but I guess it can't be worn but like a pumpkin but I think giving it glowing effects would be way too similar to the haloween hat idea.
I meant to sell in the shop and place on other blocks, not wear.

T

Trump15024

To comment one more thing I think that staff shouldn't spend this much time on Halloween and focus on better stuff. Also a idea for slimefun for @nibble poszibly to bring back some thing in /sf guide that are disabled like explosive bow or a wind staff etc

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk
Status
Not open for further replies.