RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
First im going to say some words.
I'm proud to start this company / project with my friends. We trying to help new players (Tourist,Expatriate and Resident) to start up by doing giveaways (money, houses and dubs of food) We are also going to sell slimefun items (Technical Gadgets, Energy and Electricity, Armor and SlimeFun food). So what are you waiting? Apply for Wayne Enterprises now. We are going to mail you more information if you are interested.

Positions Currently Available

--Advertisers.

--SlimeFun Supplier.

--Assistant Manager. (You will run the store when TotallyNotClark or GothamsAcrobat are offline)

UGOTREKTNUB

Feb 24, 2019
Mckinney Tx
Hey @Stunninglyy I would love to take over the position of advertiser. I have real world experience in advertisement and think I would do great in the position. I'm online almost everyday as well. Thank you for taking the time to consider me.

If you need to interview me I could give you my discord.

Last edited:

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Hello!
My I.G Is orangethund3r, and I would like to apply as assistant manager. I have lots of business skill and time. If you would like to interview me, I'll pm you my discord so I could explain more of what I can do.

Flexible time schedule, years of experience, and lots of skill in management.

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Hello, I want to someone of this Jobs.
--SlimeFun Supplier.

--Assistant Manager.

My I.G Is orangethund3r, and I would like to apply for one of those or both of them if it is posible. I have lots of business skills and time. If you would like to interview me, I'll pm you my discord so I could explain more of what I can do. I am ver y responsible and hard working, thanks for your time. ☺

Flexible time schedule, years of experience, and lots of skill in Management, are another of my qualities.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
The player above is not me. Stupid attempt on copying an application.

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
I only take it as a template, so sorry if You are angry about that, but it is not necessary to say me stupid, respect the others please.
i said your attempt was stupid- and please don't plagiarize my application lmao