WHAT THE @$#%*!&*#^@*

Jun 24, 2018
A place in america
hi
so i logged in and it says welcome like i a a new player
fiirst of all i am confused by the thing at the top and i am not a new player i have been playing since February and i had some G items (that was a lie)
all i am mad about is my pickaxe Sundae 3.0 and my slime boots and legging, but especially the pickaxe :p
I dont know what to say other that "My entire inventory is gone and i am pissed" So yeah.
1540768794413.png

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

hi
so i logged in and it says welcome like i a a new player
fiirst of all i am confused by the thing at the top and i am not a new player i have been playing since February and i had some G items (that was a lie)
all i am mad about is my pickaxe Sundae 3.0 and my slime boots and legging, but especially the pickaxe :p
I dont know what to say other that "My entire inventory is gone and i am pissed" So yeah. View attachment 6306
This just happened to me the other day I was welcomed as a new player and lost all my items. Staff is aware of the issue.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I had this as well, and lost a lot of expensive items. All you can do is make screenshots of the most expensive items in ur inventory, just in case. I hope we all get our items back and that this bug is going to be fixed soon.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Omg my plots indeed xd If I screen that I have all my important items. I have some items in chests that are worth some money, but the ratio of them dissapearing and me needing them ever is so small

Reactions: Powerfull

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
just don't log off with any valuable items in ur inventory for the moment lol
That honestly isnt a way to fix this. We as players shouldn't have to worry about a lose of valuables. Like what if someone crashed with there valuables on them and relog to find they lost everything? It's not a way to solve anything but i see your point.