Who are all of the stafff and what are their positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson

Here are most of the staff members their was a recent shake up in like the past week the former admins were trump (gabe) and Sundae I do not know their role going further after the update and changes. Heather was recently promoted back into the management team (she was a past Admin from a couple year ago) and if you dont know Many or "Admin" is the main server owner.

Last edited:

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Go to "Staff Applications" here https://mccities.com/forums/applications.56/
They're currently closed, it'll be announced when they reopen. I'll paste the requirements below so you have an idea about what to work on.

Requirements to apply:
- Must be well aware of the server's rules and be willing to enforce them.
- Must be active.
- Must have a Discord account for communication.
- Must be willing to dedicate time to helping players when possible.
- Must be mature and professional.
- Must have shown the willingness to help before applying.
- At least 5 days of total playtime on the server.
- Must be willing to participate in staff events and discussions.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017

Here are most of the staff members their was a recent shake up in like the past week the former admins were trump (gabe) and Sundae I do not know their role going further after the update and changes. Heather was recently promoted back into the management team (she was a past Admin from a couple year ago) and if you dont know Many or "Admin" is the main server owner.
Heather is not staff, that is a mix up

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you guys fir being such supportive staff!That is one of the main reasons I want to become staff, to help others.Sadly, I won’t be on fir a while, and I dint have that much AR time.When I get back on, Could one of you help me with the server in general?Tge city is so big, and you never really give a full explanation of the server.

Reactions: laggynab

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Thank you guys fir being such supportive staff!That is one of the main reasons I want to become staff, to help others.Sadly, I won’t be on fir a while, and I dint have that much AR time.When I get back on, Could one of you help me with the server in general?Tge city is so big, and you never really give a full explanation of the server.
the tutorial should give a genuine explanation, what would you like to know? (I'm not staff but I'm sure I can help)

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
its Less of I’m confused, and more if I know there is more.For example, I know you can buy plots, but I dint know how much they cost, where they are, how the permissions work, etc.Or,I know there is creative mode on the server but what do you do in it, what are transfers, how do you make houses.These are the types of questions i have

Reactions: laggynab

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Go to "Staff Applications" here https://mccities.com/forums/applications.56/
They're currently closed, it'll be announced when they reopen. I'll paste the requirements below so you have an idea about what to work on.

Requirements to apply:
- Must be well aware of the server's rules and be willing to enforce them.
- Must be active.
- Must have a Discord account for communication.
- Must be willing to dedicate time to helping players when possible.
- Must be mature and professional.
- Must have shown the willingness to help before applying.
- At least 5 days of total playtime on the server.
- Must be willing to participate in staff events and discussions.
Also can you clarify when you say, mature and professional, and willingesss to help?I am pretty sure I have these, but I would like it defined.The only 2 things I really need spare discord and AR time

Status
Not open for further replies.