GO Mall sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
We did not violate the contract in any way. We simple gave it to someone more capable of managing the plot. It is know in the hands of one of Thebes greatest arch ever to be on the server. He will be able to make the mall faster and greater. You were also very upset when we had it and didn't have time to manage it we can't seem to win. I wish the best to DelicateBean who will do a great job with the mall and make our community a better place more power to ya bean.
Omg tysm! Very nice of you to say that and I am already starting to furnish it and make it more beautiful.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I remember when he couldn't figure out how to apply and I had to direct him. What you stated first off is completely false by the verbal contract and he isn't the best architect. In level of skill, @PurpleTurkey is better and Ghibli had much more technique. Bean is good, but he has room to improve.
Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.
Bean I hate to hate on what you just said, but both of you have very different skill sets and are advanced in your own way. All the arches are arches because of their own skill set in whatever that might be. If I'm correct or at least thinking back far enough I believe Turkey is the first sole terraforming arch accepted for his terraforming. One more note: I said that I hate to rain on your parade, but you have not been in the position of arch that long either, I think there has just been a lot of turn over in arches lately. Once again, none of this should be taken the wrong way because every arch was accepted for pretty much their own reason and when you work together as a team is when it comes together. Your builds are also in the main parts of the city because you bought those plots.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Bean I hate to hate on what you just said, but both of you have very different skill sets and are advanced in your own way. All the arches are arches because of their own skill set in whatever that might be. If I'm correct or at least thinking back far enough I believe Turkey is the first sole terraforming arch accepted for his terraforming. One more note: I said that I hate to rain on your parade, but you have not been in the position of arch that long either, I think there has just been a lot of turn over in arches lately.
Just to be clear Turkey is the only terraforming arch and the best,Im not saying Im the best arch but for actual house realism I would say I am better tbh. Also Pixel I have been an arch for 7 months now starting late march, thats a long time. :D

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Uh you obviously don't know the circumstances of his banned and please check your facts before you spout off about nonsense. You obviously don't understand the concept of build style so until you learn I will be waiting to have a factually accurate conversation with you. Plus a note, PurpleTurkey has been a server BUILDER for a long time and you seem to not grasp the fact that houses are only one the main building type in minecraft. Granted it is one of the highest, but more often than not, terraforming takes a higher level of skill and is more sought out.

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Oh I forgot to ask if you knew the agreement of owning the mall?

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Uh you obviously don't know the circumstances of his banned and please check your facts before you spout off about nonsense. You obviously don't understand the concept of build style so until you learn I will be waiting to have a factually accurate conversation with you. Plus a note, PurpleTurkey has been a server BUILDER for a long time and you seem to not grasp the fact that houses are only one the main building type in minecraft. Granted it is one of the highest, but more often than not, terraforming takes a higher level of skill and is more sought out.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA OML *dies of laughter* this is honestly too much LMFAO I dont know the concept of build style likeee please

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hate to brake it to you all but are we having captain America civil war cus I think beans team is fighting tiger and Gabriel's group at the same time. I can agree that purp and bean are great builders. I also agree bean is amazing. Frosty we know you love bean but, jo is just expressing his thoughts on stuff. Bean is not perfect and that is true. We have different perspectives of views. Bean you also don't need to brag out that your better than everyone else. Purp is good at terraforming your good at houses. Just like a pizza you were all picked for the right position you may have 1 rank but, you don't need to lash out that your the best. I personally think purple turkey is unique as I have seen many great builders in houses, mansions building a and such, but land forming is something else, it was something new, he was chosen due to him being very good at his job and doesn't deserve to be lashed out at. You are great too but hate to brake it, you are going a bit overboard by lashing out on us that you built all these stuff. I personally am horrible at building but, we don't need to lash out on each other. You are not perfect nor are we, we are just here in this open forums to discuss our ideas to fit the community best. Don't get mad at josh for saying you aren't a bussinessman as he is just showing you his point of view. Everyone I actually like looking at convos like this where people go killing each other, but not this far, most of you are my friends and I don't want you to kill each other for a mall

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Hate to brake it to you all but are we having captain America civil war cus I think beans team is fighting tiger and Gabriel's group at the same time. I can agree that purp and bean are great builders. I also agree bean is amazing. Frosty we know you love bean but, jo is just expressing his thoughts on stuff. Bean is not perfect and that is true. We have different perspectives of views. Bean you also don't need to brag out that your better than everyone else. Purp is good at terraforming your good at houses. Just like a pizza you were all picked for the right position you may have 1 rank but, you don't need to lash out that your the best. I personally think purple turkey is unique as I have seen many great builders in houses, mansions building a and such, but land forming is something else, it was something new, he was chosen due to him being very good at his job and doesn't deserve to be lashed out at. You are great too but hate to brake it, you are going a bit overboard by lashing out on us that you built all these stuff. I personally am horrible at building but, we don't need to lash out on each other. You are not perfect nor are we, we are just here in this open forums to discuss our ideas to fit the community best. Don't get mad at josh for saying you aren't a bussinessman as he is just showing you his point of view. Everyone I actually like looking at convos like this where people go killing each other, but not this far, most of you are my friends and I don't want you to kill each other for a mall
Thank you for the insightful and unbiased opinion.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA OML *dies of laughter* this is honestly too much LMFAO I dont know the concept of build style likeee please
It's messages like that which are making people upset with you. You've had a complete change in attitude and it's getting to the point where people are annoyed

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It's messages like that which are making people upset with you. You've had a complete change in attitude and it's getting to the point where people are annoyed
I find that half true, bean use to be really kind now he is acting a bit mad

Reactions: Izzie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Anyways trump and jack are at fault anyways as they breached the contract with kiri. Which he would region plots not for personal use, and so they did sell it to earn money for personal use. Renting out mall stalls are normal as its part of a mall but selling it went overboard

Reactions: Izzie
T

Trump15024

Bean I hate to hate on what you just said, but both of you have very different skill sets and are advanced in your own way. All the arches are arches because of their own skill set in whatever that might be. If I'm correct or at least thinking back far enough I believe Turkey is the first sole terraforming arch accepted for his terraforming. One more note: I said that I hate to rain on your parade, but you have not been in the position of arch that long either, I think there has just been a lot of turn over in arches lately. Once again, none of this should be taken the wrong way because every arch was accepted for pretty much their own reason and when you work together as a team is when it comes together. Your builds are also in the main parts of the city because you bought those plots.
Yeah agrred pixelpuppy

T

Trump15024

Anyways trump and jack are at fault anyways as they breached the contract with kiri. Which he would region plots not for personal use, and so they did sell it to earn money for personal use. Renting out mall stalls are normal as its part of a mall but selling it went overboard
No one breached a contract. The contract was only to keep the mall nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.