1 Unique, 1 fun Suggestion :)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hello everyone! Here I am once again! With some suggestions I think will help improve the server, but need some more explaining sometimes :D
I hope you like them, be sure to let me know any positive or negative comments are welcome! Then I can improve or know that I am on the right track, thanks!

Robberies!
We have a problem on cities that the rest of the world would call something very positive. Our criminals are gone! Nobody is doing crime, active murder or pvp. It kills a big section of the market and also a big part of the roleplay.
So I mentioned this suggestion before, but thought I would bring it here in detail so I can link it to nibble/coban too and get some public opinions!

The idea:
3 locations in Cities where you can Rob the server instead of the bank. The server would be paying around 20k-50k depending on location and how hard it is to escape. Like /warp bank would be 40K, but you need to get out of the maze and escape the cops for 45m without being able to teleport at all.

The rest of the system would work the same as bank robbing, only to prevent buggs and glitches a simple creation of some money is perfect.

So we have 1 location, the bank. But don't we want more locations to rob? Some locations that arn't as hard to reach?

Well I got 1 for you! A van that spawns on 5 different locations every hour or so, all you have to do is mine out the back doors so they open, once you do this, the police will come for you! They will have to use /police Tp as it's not close to a warp! The criminals have a real shot at robbing and escaping quickly, this is why police are allowed to use any unfair advantage, as they can assume the criminals will too! If you rob the van you need to escape for 30m, unable to use any commands.

SO yeah, a van that's fun and all, but I definitly said 3 right?

Well, stocks are very important arn't they? They hold a lot of worth and all the data has to be stored, I mean if someone were to go into the stocks building, download the data and steal some stocks held by the company, they could earn quite some money not?

But then you are stuck so high up in a building, in a big vault that takes 30 seconds to open! I mean the cops can warp to the stocks building, but just like you they have to dodge all the traps that are put in place to stop the criminals, when they finally reach the vault they realise a hole in the glass is made by the criminal, (This hole in the window gets made the moment you click the 'computer' to rob the stocks building) This way you can get out of the buiding, either using the fire-escape with a maximum of 3 ways or use your unfair advantages! Be aware cops are allowed to use these advantages too now!

now yes, it's a bit messy, but with some good planning and building it will all become clear what the idea is:
"Enter building, dodge traps, get in vault in 30 seconds, Alarm goes off, Police enter building and dodge traps, after 30 seconds opening appear and stairs to enter the building, need to escape for 30 minutes again, you earn 40k.

But yes, I hope you all understand and most importantly like my ideas for more Robbing possebilities, be sure to suggest your own or make changes to mine in the comments!

NOW SUGGESTION NR 2!

PWARS aka Player Warps!

Warps that can be bought by players, every player can only buy 1, you need to be a millionair to buy one, and buying it will be pricy, let's say around 100k? You can name the warp yourself and all these warps can be searched in a small menu and sorted by first letter, new/old, player owning it or popularity.

These warps can increase player trades, company usages and even roleplay!

I really think it would be a great addition to the server and maybe only staff can sell the player warps to make sure we don't get 100 player warps to stupid locations, also these warps only work in the city on your own regions, or they would as I said be set by staff so that they can be approved or dissaproved by staff first too.

Yes, it sounds impossible at first, but all I do is make a suggestion, nibble and the developers can choose what to and what not to implement into the server. Say they do not agree with all the filter options, they think it's not practical or too hard to code? Then they just ignore that part of my suggestion! I just hope they take the overall suggestion into consideration!

I really have faith in these suggestions, if you are confused with any parts, just ask questions, I'll try to awnser questions and improve parts that are not clear or usefull!

Everyone have a nice day! See ya'll laterz! :D

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
I love your ideas jazz! Only thing I’d change is the way to buy a player warp. There are a lot of millionaires these days. 100k is nothing for them and we need to keep it special, otherwise it will get bored fast as well. People need to work their ass off to achieve their own player warp :D.

Keep the suggestions coming guys, give Kiri some ideas!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
love this! pwarps were gonna be added, but that fell off somewhere along the line (no more details xD) but I think this would be super cool! only thing is that theres already so much money in the economy- I think it would be cooler if the only money u could rob was from players who don't have insurance, and we add that back ;)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
love this! pwarps were gonna be added, but that fell off somewhere along the line (no more details xD) but I think this would be super cool! only thing is that theres already so much money in the economy- I think it would be cooler if the only money u could rob was from players who don't have insurance, and we add that back ;)
at this point the economy is so far gone that it doesn't even really matter. The bank glitches were very annoying for everyone and apparently not possible to fix so I cam up with a different solution :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Just a suggestion to the robberies, 45 minutes is way too long to be honest. Running for nearly a whole hour for around 50k isnt exactly quick cash. I would suggest that different warps for example fishing or school or any warp that has a main building should be robbable but only some would be robbable on a certain time. Like rotation, for example warp fishing is robbed, the next location that can be robbed would be warp police or warp school. The area does not necessarily need to be a maze sort of thing, what i think should be allowed is to be in the area for 5-10 minutes. Such as be in a 30 block radius or so of warp fishing, i think its fairly estimatable how far you can go. Again it would be in a form of a sign or a head, and depending on the area the radius could change. If the area is police, it would only permit inside the building. Or some areas could be maze type or survival type. Why I would not suggest 45 minutes even if its a getaway maze style, the maze usually only consits of one entrance meaning a police can have several tries to catch you inside since there is usually only one way in and takes about 3-5 mind to get to the vault of the location. Meaning if they had that much time, they can easily try to arrest you 9 times or so. And since the police always appears in the entrance, the only way to actually combat it is the use of range weapons. Mazes are very cramped locations giving cops a very high advantage meaning bows with hig punch power and mythic effects or gauss would be the most effective. But yet again not everyone has access to these god tier weapons. They can cost a lot which should not limit only those who are heavily packed to be able to rob. So i guess depending on how easy it is to get away or survive in a location should alter how much will be robbed. I think staff can mix and match with the different warps. I would not suggest locations that arent warps since these are hard to find, cops may take a while getting there, usually once the criminal is out of the maze like thing, it is easy to get into one of your homes and barricade or use a helicopter or flying vehicle. So really it should be easy access for cops and have a shorter time. Since longer periods make things very complicated and not everyone has time to be on for 45 minute sjudt doing one thing. Also kills the point of “fast cash”. I like the idea overall but I hope you take my ideas and tweeks into reconsideration.

Now for player warps, I feel like that this is gonna be a new /library since 100k isnt much even for a millionare. And most players can easily make a hundred thousand. If anything player warps are not the most reliable since they can be placed anywhere. This may seem absurd but i feel like with the current state of mccities, player warps should be more of an investment rather than an easy customer way. It is something that can get the players attention and its easy to profit a hundred k. For me I feel like player warps should be 500k-1mil and only be limited to locations you own. Not added, only owned. And these player warps can be refunded but you will only get half the price back. The player warp can also be sold when the plot is sold. Aside from this the player warp should be allowed to ban certain players from using it. For example this player tends to cause disruption in your shop, he can still go there he is just banned from taking the shortcut. If the price would be a mil, players who would take this are usually those who are really willing to invest a lot in their company. Besides this, making the player warp cost very low can easily spam /pwarp. Like it can end up like /library with a ton of warps not even used. Another thing would be that player warps are limited to 3-5 per player, if caught using alts, should be banned. Tho players can pay to increase their cap to 10 for an additional 2.5mil with no inclusive player warp. Meaning if you want to have 10 player warps, which will be unlikely, you would need to spend 12.5mil. But having that much player warps is not really necessary since the player warp can catch a lot of attention and usually only need one major shop that everyone will be directed to.

To a point I feel the price is very high, but at some point I feel like this would be a investment that millionares with sprawling companies would likely use to catch the markets attention. Tho i do agree there are smaller businesses but there is a lot of small businesses but the player warps should be exclusive to those who want to invest in something that ill draw in customers. Lets face it a hundred k can easily be profited from, sell a few enchanted books, and some other stuff and you can profit from that in a day especially when the idea is released people will be wanting to visit all the new places. Secondly player warps will be regularly checked by staff, to see if they are using this to do a sort of warp trap or warp kill sort of thing. If the person is caught, hes warp will be revoked with no refunds and will get a warning. After two warnings, the player will be banned from having player warps and can appeal it but must wait two weeks at the least and must present a valid explanation to why he should get back the privelage to have a player warp. If caught evading this by use of another account, the player will be server banned temporarily. A region can only have one player warp however it can be moved across the region so for example your renovating and moved the entrance to another side, you can move your player warp as long as its within the region itself.

Sorry if its another ultra long comment but I hope you take my comments into consideration, thanks! Great idea once again.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
1th. THe bank robbery argument,
Having too many locations you can rob will either make it confusing for players, turn every warp into a warzone or be impossible for the police.

I think having a 45m cooldown is good, as the bank also had a cooldown, /warp bank only gave around 30k after the first 3 times the bank was robbed, so I think 30-50k is good enough.

It's not about making money either, it's about having fun, add some roleplay and ofcourse get a bonus. I mean 50k in 30m is pretty nice for most players, yeah right you make 200k an hour, but that doesn't mean you won't rob those warps, as you do it for the rush and for fun.

Also I feel like you didn't fully read my player warps suggestion?
100k was only a suggestion but yes I agree and heard the feedback that the price should be higher, so why not, 500k should be max though, otherwise it will be underused as people rather have their companies near warps. 500k for a personal warp is pretty good.

I already stated they should only be allowed on your own regions or maybe only be placed by staff, so we can prevent abuse.
I also stated that people should have a Maximum Player warps, I would say simply 1 per player. Only having them set on your own building also means that you can't use alts to have more warps for the same company, unless you have the alt also own that building, and tbh 500k to use your alt... if you want to use that amount of money why not lol.

But yes, the feedback was good, very good even. Usefull too :)

Hope I fixed your concerns :)