A small gift for the server..?

Ecry_

Sep 2, 2019
Hello, I’m ecry (P_A_I_N__ In game) and recently one of my projects, my first “big” project has been approved to be sold on a kinda famous site. The fact that it has been approved means that the plugin is safe and that i’m the owner of it. Recently many players including me have been complaining about the jailstick plugin used by McCities. The project i have mentioned before is a pretty advanced jailstick plugin, that has a feature that many players have been asking for a while, which is the cooldown for the Jailstick. The sane plugin has many other features such as wanted players, so players will know when they are wanted and also this will prevent cops from jailing unwanted players (this can be turned off anyways). It also allows you to set a custom duty kit, multiple jails, you can even set a list of reasons and chose one before jailing a player, so when a player gets jailed the chosen reason will be shown (For example if you set the reason name to “murder” and the reason description to “Player murder. Bail 1k”, when you jail a player there will be shown “Jailed for: Player murder. Bail 1k”. To understand Better you should check the plugin’s page (Dm me on discord for it) . I would very likely spend my time on helping McCities. If you open the page you’ll see that the plugin is being sold for 4€ but I will give you guys one for free, if you want it. Also if you need something to be changed I will change it, if you need any additional feature, I’ll add it (I would even rewrite one from scratch ). As I said I would love helping this server that’s why I want to let you know that I’m always down to develop plugins for you guys, for free (Always if you need me to).
For anything you can message ne on discord ecry#2937 or just reply to this.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Hello, I’m ecry (P_A_I_N__ In game) and recently one of my projects, my first “big” project has been approved to be sold on a kinda famous site. The fact that it has been approved means that the plugin is safe and that i’m the owner of it. Recently many players including me have been complaining about the jailstick plugin used by McCities. The project i have mentioned before is a pretty advanced jailstick plugin, that has a feature that many players have been asking for a while, which is the cooldown for the Jailstick. The sane plugin has many other features such as wanted players, so players will know when they are wanted and also this will prevent cops from jailing unwanted players (this can be turned off anyways). It also allows you to set a custom duty kit, multiple jails, you can even set a list of reasons and chose one before jailing a player, so when a player gets jailed the chosen reason will be shown (For example if you set the reason name to “murder” and the reason description to “Player murder. Bail 1k”, when you jail a player there will be shown “Jailed for: Player murder. Bail 1k”. To understand Better you should check the plugin’s page (Dm me on discord for it) . I would very likely spend my time on helping McCities. If you open the page you’ll see that the plugin is being sold for 4€ but I will give you guys one for free, if you want it. Also if you need something to be changed I will change it, if you need any additional feature, I’ll add it (I would even rewrite one from scratch ). As I said I would love helping this server that’s why I want to let you know that I’m always down to develop plugins for you guys, for free (Always if you need me to).
For anything you can message ne on discord ecry#2937 or just reply to this.
I can't dm on discord D: I think you only accept from friends and it says friend request failed. Nice plugin! Thanks so much for the hard work!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
We intend to keep our current plugin, so we can modify it freely when needed; however, we are working on police as the main part of the next major update. If you would like to suggest anything in general police/criminal changes, feel free to let us know.

• Love
Reactions: nate and laggynab