Case Closed Agreement Broken/as info forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Note: This court case has provided clear accusations and evidence and there is a need to have at least the defendant to comment before this being decided

Who are you accusing: @Jabu (And anyone else who was involved in this situation besides Gjegevey)

Accusation #1 It has been a clear precedent now on the server that inactive players after 60 days have their properties resold on /as info for sale at 1 am est after they have met the 60-day mark. Jabuu owned two plots on my island 1)paradise shores a mini-island he regioned himself before selling bob and 2) A large apartment building one of the largest on the server. This past week before last Jabuu reached his 1 month and 26-day mark of not being on the server just 4 days away from his plots being sold. It is clear he is not an active player of the community he even messaged me on discord asking how long he has been gone because he knew he was inactive. Two weeks ago I was searching around my island Bob when I noticed that his apartment building and his mini island was owned by Gjegevey. I later found out that Jabuu transferred ownership to his bob plots to Gj without even coming on the server clearly evading the 60-day inactivity rule. He purposely transferred plots so they would not go on /as info forsale. I, of course, would not make such an allegation without clear proof this is an unethical and possibly rule-breaking action. This has been attempted by another player before Enderport who tried to transfer plots when he left and staff stopped him in his tracks knowing how unethical this was. Heather the longest-serving admin said this when that player tried to transfer plots to his friend so they would not be sold “No Enderport, your plots will autosell just like everyone else's no one is exempt from the inactivity autosell.” Let me make this clear staff has already made this decision plots cannot be transferred to avoid resell. So why was this allowed to happen? After finding out some information some have claimed that Jabuu’s computer has been broken and he was not able to get on, however, Jabuu months before this happened has been inactive and on hypixel. Recently I have found out that Jabuu has no plans to come back on the server to get his plots back and that the plots “were gifted to the player who received them. It is a clear violation of rules and is unethical that an inactive player who is not part of the community can give someone over $7,000,000+ worth of property including a mini island putting my island, /as info forsale, and the economy at disadvantage.

Accusation #2: Jabuu broke the agreement between him and I. When I bought bob in trade for money, conditions, and a plot he wanted I got Bob. The conditions were he got to keep his private island for his personal use and his apartment building for income. Not only that but I gave him my mansion h310 which holds tons of memories for me to Jabuu for letting me buy bob and he agreed that when he sold me bob I would sell him H310 for him to own. However, Jabuu broke this agreement by giving the plots away for $0 in effect adding a third party into our agreement.

Accusation #3:
Jabuu when requesting these plots be transferred ownership broke the following rule:

Abuse of not fairly priced regions

• No purchasing regions that are being sold for absurdly low prices, such as 0$ or 1,000$ [Region taken away + partial balance reset - Permanent ban]. Jabuu transferred over $7,000,000 worth of property on my island for $0 violating this rule and putting me at a disadvantage including stealing opportunities for others to get an island off /as info forsake

Request: 1) I am suing for my mansion h310 back after the agreement was broken. 2) I am suing to ask that the current property Jabuu transferred on my island is given to a third party (nibble) to either be sold on /as info forsale or given to the island of bob for un-regioning for a fair price. 3) I am asking for a temporary restraint on these plots being sold until this is resolved.

Evidence:
[21:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[M]AngryDhoge -> me] I wanna keep my apartment building tho
[21:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[C]iLavaFlakei[$$$] -> me] i remember that feeling xD
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 4.28.44 PM.png

[21:33:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[M]AngryDhoge -> me] that ok

[21:39:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCRegions] You teleported to h310.
[21:39:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCRegions] h310 is bought by trump15024.
[21:40:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCRegions] h310 is successfully put into reselling mode for $1.
[21:40:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCRegions] h310 can be bought for $1 from trump15024.
[21:40:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCRegions] Your region h310 has been sold to Jabuuu for 1.0.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
To start off, Accusation 3: That rule is for /as info forsale only - you can resell plots for $0, $1,000, etc. - just nothing absurdly high like $1B so people can just use /find to teleport to it for a shop or something.

Accusation 2: Please provide proof of the agreement for Jabu specifically to own the plots. If the agreement was for him to own them for personal use, like you said above, he can sell or do whatever he wants with them because that's how he's personally choosing to use them.

Accusation 1: Forcing Gjegevey to give back the plots will set a bad precedent. She was gifted them. That's like Player A giving away all their plots, then coming back to the server a month later and demanding that they be returned. Or if Player B owned a plot on Runnerboro, gave it to Player C, and eatsmith demanded that it be given to him instead.

Please don't sell any of the plots in question until this is dealt with @Gjegevey @Jabu, just in case. Any comments?

Reactions: Neilio_Xtreme
T

Trump15024

To start off, Accusation 3: That rule is for /as info forsale only - you can resell plots for $0, $1,000, etc. - just nothing absurdly high like $1B so people can just use /find to teleport to it for a shop or something.

Accusation 2: Please provide proof of the agreement for Jabu specifically to own the plots. If the agreement was for him to own them for personal use, like you said above, he can sell or do whatever he wants with them because that's how he's personally choosing to use them.

Accusation 1: Forcing Gjegevey to give back the plots will set a bad precedent. She was gifted them. That's like Player A giving away all their plots, then coming back to the server a month later and demanding that they be returned. Or if Player B owned a plot on Runnerboro, gave it to Player C, and eatsmith demanded that it be given to him instead.

Please don't sell any of the plots in question until this is dealt with @Gjegevey @Jabu, just in case. Any comments?
First, thanks for responding and clarifying the low price resell rule. Second, regarding the 1st accusation the problem is the form of the gifting jabu bypassed the forsale rule and had them gifted to gjevey just like ender wanted to do which isnt allowed. For all we know hes just using gjegevey's account as a holding account until he comes back what is not fair isnt that she got them as a gift its the form the gift was given. I am not asking for the plots to be given to me but a reasonable solution is to give these plots to nibble and let them be sold on /as info forsale or keep them. This is over $7,000,000+ property we are talking about that was evaded from /as info forsale. The agreement on these plots including h310, the apartment building, and the mini island was between me and him and he has now added a third party without notifying me of any changes to our agreement.

T

Trump15024

They weren't necessarily given in order to bypass the rule. It's pretty much impossible to determine.
If this is the case, people can just bypass the forsale rule and get away with it. You can see where im coming from. Its not fair, either you log on to save your plots or they sell. If you are not part of the community and you are inactive for 60 days your plots sell. But hopefully the people involved will comment and I can respond.

T

Trump15024

Update: I have evidence that this is violating the rule and Gjeg is holding them for Jabuu to evade his plots being sold he admitted it to me on discord
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.39.16 PM.png

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
They were gifted to her because my computer wouldn't start and I didn't think I would be able to join the server anymore (I was planning on quitting a couple weeks ahead anyways, to which I'd gift the plots to her). Yes, if I were to come back she did give me the option if I wanted them back I could have them given back, which I am not. The plots are 100% owned by gjeg and she may do what she pleases with them. I have proof that the plots were in fact given to her and that she has full ownership over them.

Also your second accusation makes no sense, I never signed a deal that said only I could own the plots. I had paradiseshores regioned when I owned bob, and I owned the apartment building way before I bought bob. Meaning they're both my plots. I remember I said I would get to keep those two plots, which you agreed. Same thing with h310, I sold bob to you for 23m + h310. You never mentioned that only I could own it or that I couldn't sell it. Trump, your second argument is pretty much slander. There's a rule against that buddy boy.

That was a nice try, though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: __Remy
T

Trump15024

They were gifted to her because my computer wouldn't start and I didn't think I would be able to join the server anymore (I was planning on quitting a couple weeks ahead anyways, to which I'd gift the plots to her). Yes, if I were to come back she did give me the option if I wanted them back I could have them given back, which I am not. The plots are 100% owned by gjeg and she may do what she pleases with them. I have proof that the plots were in fact given to her and that she has full ownership over them.

Also your second accusation makes no sense, I never signed a deal that said only I could own the plots. I had paradiseshores regioned when I owned bob, and I owned the apartment building way before I bought bob. Meaning they're both my plots. I remember I said I would get to keep those two plots, which you agreed. Same thing with h310, I sold bob to you for 23m + h310. You never mentioned that only I could own it or that I couldn't sell it. Trump, your second argument is pretty much slander. There's a rule against that buddy boy.

That was a nice try, though.
@sundae22 Jabuu has just admitted that he gave the plots to Gj knowing she would hold them and then give them back to him. Now he is saying he is changed his mind and does not want that option this is proof that when he transferred the plots she was holding them for him.He also admitted to doing that for the soul purpose of bypassing the forsale rule whether it was a gift or not.

All of what you’re saying dosent make up for the fact that you had those plots transfered to gjegevey without logging on. You couldnt get on to save your plots so you “gifted them to her”. What you did was basically bypass the forsale function. Whether or not it your intentions were to gift her those plots. The way you gave her it isnt allowed buddy boy.

"They were gifted to her because my computer wouldn't start and I didn't think I would be able to join the server anymore (I was planning on quitting a couple weeks ahead anyways, to which I'd gift the plots to her" This is what you just said you admitted that you gave these plots to her to bypass the /as info forsale rule.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
@sundae22 Jabuu has just admitted that he gave the plots to Gj knowing she would hold them and then give them back to him. Now he is saying he is changed his mind and does not want that option this is proof that when he transferred the plots she was holding them for him.He also admitted to doing that for the soul purpose of bypassing the forsale rule whether it was a gift or not.

All of what you’re saying dosent make up for the fact that you had those plots transfered to gjegevey without logging on. You couldnt get on to save your plots so you “gifted them to her”. What you did was basically bypass the forsale function. Whether or not it your intentions were to gift her those plots. The way you gave her it isnt allowed buddy boy.

"They were gifted to her because my computer wouldn't start and I didn't think I would be able to join the server anymore (I was planning on quitting a couple weeks ahead anyways, to which I'd gift the plots to her" This is what you just said you admitted that you gave these plots to her to bypass the /as info forsale rule.
Let me put this simply since you didn't get it. I plan on quitting the server. oh, two weeks before I was gonna quit my computer breaks down and wont turn on. Okay let me give my plots and stuff to who I was originally going to give them to when I quit, gjeg. Also, to prove that shes not just holding onto them to me I can literally come on mccities at any time now because despite my computer being broken I have gotten a new laptop that I use for computer science that can run minecraft just fine, I can come on at any time and scream it in your face. I can prove that by coming on if you'd like me to. So trump, tell me why does gjeg have "my" plots that she is "holding onto" when I can just come on any time? Because I have no interest in this server anymore and I quit the server and gave them to her as a gift. Trump, they are her plots, she can do whatever the bloody hell she wants to with them. If you want them, talk to her. It's not my fault if she doesn't want to sell them.

@sundae22 I'm sorry your time has been wasted on this.

T

Trump15024

Let me put this simply since you didn't get it. I plan on quitting the server. oh, two weeks before I was gonna quit my computer breaks down and wont turn on. Okay let me give my plots and stuff to who I was originally going to give them to when I quit, gjeg. Also, to prove that shes not just holding onto them to me I can literally come on mccities at any time now because despite my computer being broken I have gotten a new laptop that I use for computer science that can run minecraft just fine, I can come on at any time and scream it in your face. I can prove that by coming on if you'd like me to. So trump, tell me why does gjeg have "my" plots that she is "holding onto" when I can just come on any time? Because I have no interest in this server anymore and I quit the server and gave them to her as a gift. Trump, they are her plots, she can do whatever the bloody hell she wants to with them. If you want them, talk to her. It's not my fault if she doesn't want to sell them.

@sundae22 I'm sorry your time has been wasted on this.
You’re missing the point. Its not about you logging on and her keeping the plots. Its the fact that the plots were transferred through staff to avoid them going on forsale. Ender once tried doing the same thing but staff denied that due to it not being fair. You did the same exact thing. My point is that the way they were transfered has been denied to others before you due to it being unfair. How is it fair that you got to do that now?

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
You’re missing the point. Its not about you logging on and her keeping the plots. Its the fact that the plots were transferred through staff to avoid them going on forsale. Ender once tried doing the same thing but staff denied that due to it not being fair. You did the same exact thing. My point is that the way they were transfered has been denied to others before you due to it being unfair. How is it fair that you got to do that now?
I'm not sure how that would be unfair. It's practically the same as me just giving her the plots manually. If I could I would have logged on and sold them, but I couldn't. I've had many friends who have had plots transferred. I recall telling you about a friend who did it once, but you did nothing.Trump, if this is a rule, why isn't on the rule list? And if it's a rule broken why is this in a court case? It seems to me you needed an easy way to get what you want, trying enforce a nonexistent rule, saying I signed agreement between us that I have never heard of, trying to enforce another rule that doesn't even make sense on how it could connect to this. again, whenever you can't get something that you want you try to find an easy way around it. But, let's just say that the transfer thing was an enforced rule, it still wouldn't involve you in any way. Please think about that before you make pointless court cases that waste peoples time.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Its unfair because its been denied before for a very good reason. Yet now its allowed? Thats why its unfair. Its also unfair for people who were planning on trying to buy these plots such as myself. Its not a rule, court cases arent for rule breakers, that would be the "report a player" section. Court cases are for ethical violations that aren't necessary stated in the rule list. Needless to say, im just going to wait for sundae to reply because at this point you're just repeating yourself.

You also evaded the 60 day rule meaning that you took/evaded millions of dollars worth of property off /as info forsale and restricted others from getting nice property and even an island.
I have to repeat myself because I clearly cannot get through to your brain. And if you were planning to buy them then again, talk to gjeg about it, it's not like it's impossible to just buy them from her.

Court cases are also made for stuff you are directly involved with. You are not involved in me gifting my stuff to gjeg. I don't think simply wanting my stuff qualifies.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

I have to repeat myself because I clearly cannot get through to your brain. And if you were planning to buy them then again, talk to gjeg about it, it's not like it's impossible to just buy them from her.

Court cases are also made for stuff you are directly involved with. You are not involved in me gifting my stuff to gjeg. I don't think simply wanting my stuff qualifies.
The whole server is involved since you bypassed the forsale rule which everyone has access to

T

Trump15024

It's not a bypass. https://mccities.com/threads/legoprodigy-account-transfer.13699/ is literally the exact same scenario basically, and it was allowed. And it wasn't a "bypass" because I never hit the inactive timer.
Lego got his account locked out of and is transferring his stuff to his new account transfer from himself to himself to his new account so he can play McCities. However, you gave Gj your plots to hold for you while you were not part of the community and not active. You evaded the 60 day rule and illegally transferred millions of dollars worth of property to someone to bypass the 60 day rule.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Lego got his account locked out of and is transferring his stuff to his new account transfer from himself to himself to his new account so he can play McCities. However, you gave Gj your plots to hold for you while you were not part of the community and not active. You evaded the 60 day rule and illegally transferred millions of dollars worth of property to someone to bypass the 60 day rule.
I was still active in the community. I was active on the forums and on discord. Yeah, he was locked out of his account because his computer was being a bum, just like mine. He transfered his plots to his alt because he couldn't get on. I gifted gj my plots (which I had planned to do before) because I couldn't get on. See a pattern? Or do I need to repeat it fifteen times.

T

Trump15024

I was still active in the community. I was active on the forums and on discord. Yeah, he was locked out of his account because his computer was being a bum, just like mine. He transfered his plots to his alt because he couldn't get on. I gifted gj my plots (which I had planned to do before) because I couldn't get on. See a pattern? Or do I need to repeat it fifteen times.
If you want a pattern i can show you one. What about Enderport's Situation? What about the ruling previous admins set on this thing? Your scenario isnt exactly like his. What about the other players other than Ender that tried to do that and were denied. You were not active and constantly asked me on discord how long you had been gone. You admitted you gave these plots to Gj to avoid the /as info forsale rule. Anyways ive made my case, im gonna wait for sundae to reply.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
If you want a pattern i can show you one. What about Enderport's Situation? What about the ruling previous admins set on this thing? Your scenario isnt exactly like his. What about the other players other than Ender that tried to do that and were denied. You were not active and constantly asked me on discord how long you had been gone. You admitted you gave these plots to Gj to avoid the /as info forsale rule. Anyways ive made my case, im gonna wait for sundae to reply.
Trump, if it was a rule that was enforced I would never have been allowed to have them transferred in the first place. Staff have to transfer it themselves. On top of that, I was still around ten days away from the inactive timer when the plots were transferred, about 8-9 days after that I received my laptop meaning I never would have never hit the inactive timer at all, which means I still have the plots to give to gj. Also I never signed an agreement that only I could own any of the plots on bob, The only thing I agreed is that I could keep them like any other plot, meaning I could trade them, sell them etc. So your agreement argument false claims on a court case (slander), which is not allowed.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Trump, if it was a rule that was enforced I would never have been allowed to have them transferred in the first place. Staff have to transfer it themselves. On top of that, I was still around ten days away from the inactive timer when the plots were transferred, about 8-9 days after that I received my laptop meaning I never would have never hit the inactive timer at all, which means I still have the plots to give to gj. Also I never signed an agreement that only I could own any of the plots on bob, The only thing I agreed is that I could keep them like any other plot, meaning I could trade them, sell them etc. So your agreement argument false claims on a court case (slander), which is not allowed.
You are just repeating yourself and I will wait for sundae to reply

T

Trump15024

Jabu because your computer can't start is something which doesn't really do anything, we don't know that and there is no alibi saying this is true, I personally think its wrong because this isn't a fair way to do this especially breaking agreements with something who obviously values the things broken. If your computer was broken you really should have done something better then not go on and let gjeg hold them, think about it if you were Trump and it was something valuable to you. Though Trump I get your court case, you obviously wanted these to be sold FAIRLY. But in Jabus defense you are right you didn't hit the timer meaning they are still your plots and can be gifted etc, but it should have been done fairly or organizing something with higher staff explaining why AND telling trump.
Yeah you explained it better. All I am asking is a fair agreement can be made on this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.