Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We dont care if it's long or short :P

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2016
Singapore
Hi guys, I'm ANSC and I'm currently a Sr.Police.I realised I haven't introduced myself to alot of you guys who I don't know.So I'm going to do a list of what I'm going to go through!
Things I'm going to go through.
1. My minecraft life
-MCPC(MCCities and my other MCPC related stuff.also how I got to know MCCities)
-MCPE
2.My country(real life)
-where is my country?
-which continent is it in?
3. Who am I?

Sounds good? Lets start!
my minecraft life
-MCPC

I played MCPC for 9 months now, and I have some things gained from it. Fun, laughter, friends.
I was first introduced to MCCities by AJJJJJJJJJJJJ(Sr.Architect) on mineplex forums private chat :p When I joined Mccities, I was astonished by the wonderful city roleplay and builds. At first I didn't want to play, but seeing these things, ranks and seeing that AJ enjoyed this server,I gave it a go. People helped me wherever I went. When I went to wild, I thought it was nearly impossible to live there(It was in the Mesa biome then). No trees, no food, it was sad. So, I asked aj for some basic gear( I think I did anyway) and he gave me stone materials. Then, people introduced me to the jobs and I heard miner was one with the most earning jobs. After quite a while, I earned some cash and was able to rent a apartment. I knew renting wasn't enough, so I asked AJJJJJJJJJJJJ for a free plot :p. I haven't paid him back the cash for the plot but he became one of my best friends then.
I found out the car was a minecart when I was resident rank :p and I made a business with it. After meeting Ben9096, a helpful citizen, I gained more then just fun. I became more good at the game and found many ocean monuments!(I found around 5 with AJ and Ben, and we looted the gold successfully and killed many guardians.) halfway through, Ben became a cop because his police application was accepted.i knew I wanted to be a cop that time.After earning some hard-earned cash, I became citizen (60K ingame cash) and applied for police. I knew it was the perfect job for me as I cannot build well and the minister of S is one of my good friends, Tiga3299! After a few months, I met xSniperBoy and he became another good friend. I have helped many citizens :p (I know I should, and I did)
-MCPE
i started MCPE 4 years ago. i first played MCPE when it was 0.8.1 I was introduced to it by one of my good friends at school, and have become addicted to Minecraft because of him! I built many houses, and realised there were MCPE servers :p I joined one, seeing the server, I was wondering if I could have minecraft pc. So I asked it for a birthday present :p and I got it, MCPC! I immediately joined one of the most famous servers I know. It gave me fun, happiness, friends and I played more and more on MCPC.

my country, my homeland
I live in Singapore, located in south-east Asia. My country had merged with Malaysia(another south-east Asia country) before but there were riots, arguments, and argueing of land. In August, our countries became individual countries. It was 50 years ago...

3.Who am I?

i am ANSC and I am 11 this year. I have been a Prefect in my school and I am graduating next year! I help my teacher's,friends and classmates.

Last but not least, a SUMMARY
I help citizens, I help people, and I will bring MCCities to a better future!
Contact me ingame if you require any assistant via /mail ANSC [text]!
MCCities is currently my favourite server and I will do anything to help others(not Killing)!

Sniper

Jan 24, 2016
Hi guys, I'm ANSC and I'm currently a Sr.Police.I realised I haven't introduced myself to alot of you guys who I don't know.So I'm going to do a list of what I'm going to go through!
1. My minecraft life
-MCPE
2.My country(real life)
-where is my country?
3. Who am I?

Sounds good? Lets start!
my minecraft life
-MCPC

I played MCPC for 9 months now, and I have some things gained from it. Fun, laughter, friends.
I was first introduced to MCCities by AJJJJJJJJJJJJ(Sr.Architect) on mineplex forums private chat :p When I joined Mccities, I was astonished by the wonderful city roleplay and builds. At first I didn't want to play, but seeing these things, ranks and seeing that AJ enjoyed this server,I gave it a go. People helped me wherever I went. When I went to wild, I thought it was nearly impossible to live there(It was in the Mesa biome then). No trees, no food, it was sad. So, I asked aj for some basic gear( I think I did anyway) and he gave me stone materials. Then, people introduced me to the jobs and I heard miner was one with the most earning jobs. After quite a while, I earned some cash and was able to rent a apartment. I knew renting wasn't enough, so I asked AJJJJJJJJJJJJ for a free plot :p. I haven't paid him back the cash for the plot but he became one of my best friends then.
I found out the car was a minecart when I was resident rank :p and I made a business with it. After meeting Ben9096, a helpful citizen, I gained more then just fun. I became more good at the game and found many ocean monuments!(I found around 5 with AJ and Ben, and we looted the gold successfully and killed many guardians.) halfway through, Ben became a cop because his police application was accepted.i knew I wanted to be a cop that time.After earning some hard-earned cash, I became citizen (60K ingame cash) and applied for police. I knew it was the perfect job for me as I cannot build well and the minister of S is one of my good friends, Tiga3299! After a few months, I met xSniperBoy and he became another good friend. I have helped many citizens :p (I know I should, and I did)
-MCPE
i started MCPE 4 years ago. i first played MCPE when it was 0.8.1 I was introduced to it by one of my good friends at school, and have become addicted to Minecraft because of him! I built many houses, and realised there were MCPE servers :p I joined one, seeing the server, I was wondering if I could have minecraft pc. So I asked it for a birthday present :p and I got it, MCPC! I immediately joined one of the most famous servers I know. It gave me fun, happiness, friends and I played more and more on MCPC.

my country, my homeland
I live in Singapore, located in south-east Asia. My country had merged with Malaysia(another south-east Asia country) before but there were riots, arguments, and argueing of land. In August, our countries became individual countries. It was 50 years ago...

3.Who am I?

i am ANSC and I am 11 this year. I have been a Prefect in my school and I am graduating next year! I help my teacher's,friends and classmates.

MCCities is currently my favourite server and I will do anything to help others(not Killing)!
Ah ANSC Mind not putting to much for me to read :p

Sniper

Jan 24, 2016
Mama Mia ANSC Next time don't write to much :p I Know you to much already mate XD

Sniper

Jan 24, 2016
1. My minecraft life
-MCPE
2.My country(real life)
-where is my country?
3. Who am I?

Sounds good? Lets start!
my minecraft life
-MCPC

-MCPE

my country, my homeland

3.Who am I?

but about meh being a good friend XD

Status
Not open for further replies.