Auto Enchanter Turn Into Regular Enchanting Table

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Hi, this is ApolloSaturn, and I have just logged on, and I was about to add an enchantment to my axe, but when I opened my auto enchanting table, it opened a regular enchanting table. I was told that this type of situation had just occurred to many other players, so this probably won't come as a surprise. I have also noticed that when hovering over the auto enchanter when it is in your inventory , It will only state it's name, instead of giving any further more information about the auto enchanter.

Reactions: Trump15024

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Um... ok, if I can just find out how to find the screen shots from my folders...'
sry, just got windows 10 on my pc. :\

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
I have the same problem!! Help i need to use a sharp v book T-T

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hi, this is ApolloSaturn, and I have just logged on, and I was about to add an enchantment to my axe, but when I opened my auto enchanting table, it opened a regular enchanting table. I was told that this type of situation had just occurred to many other players, so this probably won't come as a surprise. I have also noticed that when hovering over the auto enchanter when it is in your inventory , It will only state it's name, instead of giving any further more information about the auto enchanter.
I believe this happened with another player.. Report it to higher staff to see if they'll fix the glitch.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is not a glitch, everyone just decided to send a bug report rn as they thought they can refund it but no, its a part of life a machine dies and in is case the armor stand died so you would need to replace it. This is not a glitch it happened many times in the past

Reactions: Powerfull