Banana / Microsoft - Staff Applications & Guide

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
a. Hey guys, we have some news ! We have partnered up with the startup company 'Google', in efforts to have better company-player relations, and more support. Google is run and operated by gracie_ and she will be selling similar goods as us.

b. New HQ ! The time has finally come :), the company will soon be fully open as the HQ is in the process of being transferred. Some cool things to note; Your favorite hard working employees, will get nice offices, we have created CUSTOM computers (out of maps) which look great :D, the hq sports a 'Super Storage (size XXL)' [an automated storage system], and finally, the whole hq is powered by solar panels and is eco-friendly ! Thanks to TheDiamondTiger for building help, and thanks to CP42 for the plot!

c. Thanks to the building of our new HQ, we have gotten clearance for smart watches! Currently we have 8 in stock, so when we open be sure to get them quick! You can contact CP42, TheDiamondTiger, Death_Inferno, or myself (PurpleTurkey), if you would like to purchase one.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
a. Hey guys, we have some news ! We have partnered up with the startup company 'Google', in efforts to have better company-player relations, and more support. Google is run and operated by gracie_ and she will be selling similar goods as us.

b. New HQ ! The time has finally come :), the company will soon be fully open as the HQ is in the process of being transferred. Some cool things to note; Your favorite hard working employees, will get nice offices, we have created CUSTOM computers (out of maps) which look great :D, the hq sports a 'Super Storage (size XXL)' [an automated storage system], and finally, the whole hq is powered by solar panels and is eco-friendly ! Thanks to TheDiamondTiger for building help, and thanks to CP42 for the plot!

c. Thanks to the building of our new HQ, we have gotten clearance for smart watches! Currently we have 8 in stock, so when we open be sure to get them quick! You can contact CP42, TheDiamondTiger, Death_Inferno, or myself (PurpleTurkey), if you would like to purchase one.
I'm gonna go decorate my office and confuse everyone with my rambling.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Does Microsoft give health care like Apple does?
We are not apple, and we are better cus we can give healthcare as most of us are millionares with also biologist ranks capable of healing you. And if you know, tiger is one of the brains here in mccities, he has like a TON of SF stuff and so much stuff I dont even understand anymore so we dont just offer health care but everything u need from sf requests to anything you wish. Just pay the price we give you the goods

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Can i live inside the tiger office lol, so ill annoy him 24/7

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
We are not apple, and we are better cus we can give healthcare as most of us are millionares with also biologist ranks capable of healing you. And if you know, tiger is one of the brains here in mccities, he has like a TON of SF stuff and so much stuff I dont even understand anymore so we dont just offer health care but everything u need from sf requests to anything you wish. Just pay the price we give you the goods
Most of us are billionaires... *cries* *checks balance and bank... is 100k enough?*

Reactions: Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
There is now an open spot for 2 new managers! We are looking for players who can support their own store! We will supply the stores with things to sell, but we players willing to take the initiative !

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Please congratulate _MyTube_Obama_ for being our newest manager! They will be hosting another Microsoft branch in their store!