Banana / Microsoft - Staff Applications & Guide

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Announcement -

Due to some ambitious endeavors, Microsoft/Banana will temporarily be stopping commercial sales, for an extended period.
We are currently working on -
- Spider/XP Grinders for Employees
- [More Grinders {will be disclosed later}]
- Massive land expansions

The creations that will be needed, will be tedious to make, but hopefully will help out everyone.
As we are testing our grinders and such, they will be employee exclusive, but we aim to allow anyone use these spawners !!
This means free XP at the cost of ... nothing :D. (All farms are NOT automatic, so it will take some time to get lots of XP).

Like stated, the time it will take to make our ideas (with a limited team), may take a while, which does mean that employees will not be selling items and we will not be hiring more employees [for a certain amount of time]

Our custom banner department is still open, and if you would like a custom made banner or shield (with your choice design), you can /msg PurpleTurkey and buy one for only 2k !​

Reactions: Powerfull
Announcement -

Due to some ambitious endeavors, Microsoft/Banana will temporarily be stopping commercial sales, for an extended period.
We are currently working on -
- Spider/XP Grinders for Employees
- [More Grinders {will be disclosed later}]
- Massive land expansions

The creations that will be needed, will be tedious to make, but hopefully will help out everyone.
As we are testing our grinders and such, they will be employee exclusive, but we aim to allow anyone use these spawners !!
This means free XP at the cost of ... nothing :D. (All farms are NOT automatic, so it will take some time to get lots of XP).

Like stated, the time it will take to make our ideas (with a limited team), may take a while, which does mean that employees will not be selling items and we will not be hiring more employees [for a certain amount of time]

Our custom banner department is still open, and if you would like a custom made banner or shield (with your choice design), you can /msg PurpleTurkey and buy one for only 2k !​
My job is to make sf stuff, will I have to something else??

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yes, you can sell it to us, me, PurpleTurkey, TheDiamondTiger, or Death_Inferno360
Whutt honestly I have a bunch of useless stuff, ill just get sf workshops and stuff since I'm a millionaire with 2 islands now so ima let u use some of those useless plots I don't use plus tiger and turkey want to build stuff so I can use them XD @TheDiamondTiger @PurpleTurkey go look for my plot amh9 and build something on it as I might not be able to go on for like 1-2 weeks. Tell me when you're done then we can transfer on it. The width is like 19-20 blocks and like 70-80 blocks long, ill send u a sketch of what I have in mind for it to give a nice idea since its on a hill going down to a beach.