Bye till February

EddyGaming

Apr 8, 2017
North Korea
Hi all I am leaving the server for a few months till February, I have huge exams coming up which I can't fail and I have a lot of Irl stuff going on thanks all and I will put a few shoutouts for some people who have been really nice and supporting over the year and a half I have been on the server

@LeanneTheUnicorn @CraziiTabby @laggynab @EnderPoop @fvhn @Heather @sundae22 @
XxSnowBearxX and special thanks to @Marshmallowsmalk who had to put up with me being bad at bedwars for the past 8 weeks
Thanks and bye
Eddy Out

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hi all I am leaving the server for a few months till February, I have huge exams coming up which I can't fail and I have a lot of Irl stuff going on thanks all and I will put a few shoutouts for some people who have been really nice and supporting over the year and a half I have been on the server

XxSnowBearxX and special thanks to @Marshmallowsmalk who had to put up with me being bad at bedwars for the past 8 weeks
Thanks and bye
Eddy Out
Byee !! GL :p

Reactions: laggynab

EddyGaming

Apr 8, 2017
North Korea
Just thought I might point this out on enders profile when he makes a message he has coloured tags at the bottom of the message and most of them are lies for example Avid Traveller- Travelled to over 5 continents and over 20 countries
he has not travelled to 5 continents I should know that cause I am his brother

Reactions: Powerfull

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Thanks and bye
Eddy Out
Bye Eddy, see you in February!!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland

Thanks and bye
Eddy Out
:>
Bai, cya next time on: Bedwars, the game of noobs