CITY OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
*Last minute runs for mayor*

Hmm let's see.. I would be an amassing major because I would bring tons of cheese! Cheese is vital for life, and I have tons of it !!!

Vote for PurpleTurkey with #Cheese !!!

(Achoo)

Reactions: Atlair
T

Trump15024

*Last minute runs for mayor*

Hmm let's see.. I would be an amassing major because I would bring tons of cheese! Cheese is vital for life, and I have tons of it !!!

Vote for PurpleTurkey with #Cheese !!!

(Achoo)
Major?

T

Trump15024

If I were to get elected I have put together a action plan of what I will do first to get things up and running.

On my very first day in office I will take executive action to help create a homeless shelter in Runnerboro for cheap affordable housing.

My main goal would be to work with the city manager and archs to make the hospital up and running. After doing that I would work to widen Main Street.

After the most important topics are handled I will work to open a airport for non stop flights to cayman.

groot

May 10, 2017
I wish the best for everyone running, and good luck with the running pigpuns I wish the best of luck for you!

Reactions: Atlair

groot

May 10, 2017
LOL Delicate Bean is the best and I had heard recent news that ironwarrior720, is actually trump15024. I recently sold a plot to pigpuns in runnerboro and also delciatebean so im not a citizen anymore of runnerboro
Um death I can assure you that I am not trump15024.

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
While I wish the best of luck to all candidates I think Delicatebean is one of the most qualified here, I wish you the best of luck Delicate.
He is, hes the most mature one and has the most money to supply the funds needed to help the city and also a good builder

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
He is, hes the most mature one and has the most money to supply the funds needed to help the city and also a good builder
I have to agree, ik Bean irl and he is super nice! I totally think he should be the mayor, gl to you all tho!! Hey @MissFrosty, remember #TeamBean? It's coming back!!! :D go bean!!!!

Reactions: Laurel
T

Trump15024

DelicateBean is a busy architect and is not always available to run a whole island. He has builds he has deadlines and he will not be focused on Runnerboro. DelicateBean doesn't have the time to fulfill a working agenda for Runnerboro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
DelicateBean is a busy architect and is not always available to run a whole island. He has builds he has deadlines and he will not be focused on Runnerboro. DelicateBean doesn't have the time to fulfill a working agenda for Runnerboro.
So basically vote bean or vote you?

T

Trump15024

So basically vote bean or vote you?
I would have to agree with this post that this election is between me and Bean for mayor from what I have heard. I am not sure about city manager though.

Reactions: Laurel

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
I'm glad to be running for City Manager of Runnerboro! The thread has some information about me and what I hope to achieve as city manager, but feel free to ask me any questions here or in-game and I'll do my best to answer them.
I'd also like to endorse trump15024/Gabriel for Mayor.

Last edited: