City of Runnerboro

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
I and Vividcoffee have decided to create an island together, we scrapped Toshiville (Present Day Star City) and sold it to Oliverqueen. Now we got a new city called Runnerboro that is going to be bigger and better, it will also be a democracy. We will have mayoral elections every 3 months, current mayor has been chosen to be Mini who will probably be the most important mayor of all time as he is the one handling all the funds for the city to get started. The City Manager is Vividcoffee, she deals with the plots and future innovations.

Currently the city budget is 1 million dollars, I gave VividCoffee and Mini both 500k. Awesomeadam1000 is the Chief of Police, he handles all the Police work and such. I just do stuff here and there to help get the city started, I've got some nice plans. The mayoral elections will happen on the forum, the next one will happen on June 1st. It's pretty much planned to be a less urbanized version of Star City and similar to Ghibli City and Bob City. The city will have continuous development and be "opened" as soon as we get everything regioned, which will probably take some time.