Case Closed Give my docweed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Who am I accusing? : @Aqzl
Claims/accusations: I showed him my chest in my yard, and he took the shulkers full of drugs with himand ran off. He gave them back. A stack of my 2 stacks of docweed is missing. You know how much that stuffs worth?!? ALOT. I either want it back, or whatevers left and $600 for every missing piece
Proof: Check the logs and co-I my chest. I cant prove he took them cause I re-placed the shulkers but the logs will show my convo 1v1 him for it. I also gave him a stack of lumnas and some coke to trade for it. First he gave me a piece, told me hand it all over, then he gave me cocaine instead.

Sk8inq

Feb 11, 2018
First off all you 1v1ed me on it and u said if i lost ill give u lumnas and i won and u said no i wont second of all i gave u all ur shulkers

Sk8inq

Feb 11, 2018
u scammed me also
and u 1v1ed beting on ur stuff
so i dun owe u anything

Reactions: Ena

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
I have no proof. I had you try to co-I the shulkers, but @Sk8inq broke them and picked them up. Co-I his inv, and any of his chests. Where else would it have come from. Check the logs. It shows himadmitting he had the docweed.
This is clear proof he still had it. It clearly says in the logs, and the messages make up an argument about it. He didn't say "What are you talking about?" he was arguing about not giving it back, as in HE STILL HAS IT.
EDIT
I have had multiple court cases. Have I lost any? No. Do I scam people? No. Have I helped get proof to help people on cases? Yes. Whos the more honest person here.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
If there is no *concrete evidence* then the case shall be closed. Logs not suffice evidence.
It clearly says in the logs. Once again. Cleary it shows an argument. Clearly the argument is about docweed. He clearly keeps saying no. It clearly means he still has it. I don't see what you don't understand. He has several valuable items that were mine and while trying to be reasonable, lied. I want my items returned to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.