GRAND THEFT, OVER 500k WORTH OF ITEMS LOST

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
She refused to give them back when I asked her in game. Quiet frankly my business is ruined now, if I can't get that money back I've lost everything and theres no way in hell I'm starting over on this server. She took way more than 500k, but I'm only asking for 500k back.
I have some mythics you could sell (Mostly exotics).

Reactions: laggynab

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I feel like you are just trying to get out of punishment, what you did was wrong. Just because it has happened to you doesn't make it ok. Considering you were one of the thieves who stole CHESTS of gear, you are in no condition to determine how much you should give back.

To acfuffy: howcome you didn't just add the extra workers to your chest ? You can put multiple signs on the chests for extra added players.
Didn't even think of that at the time.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
and why is everyone making a fuss of this, I and my friend once had our whole house robbed and nothing was done about it, me and my friend had to go back to basics the only things we had was the things we had on us I even put it as a form you could check out, this guy had what 3-4 chest robbed and everyone's making a fuss
Doesn't matter don't start a ripple of stealing and you admitted to robbing, with evidence and in some cases can get banned for robbing

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
She refused to give them back when I asked her in game. Quiet frankly my business is ruined now, if I can't get that money back I've lost everything and theres no way in hell I'm starting over on this server. She took way more than 500k, but I'm only asking for 500k back.
I didn't refuse you asked "if I had the items on me," I said "no" cause I didn't have them in my inventory you didn't ask if I had the items so I was just answering your question and the title of this is over 500k worth of items stolen but I wasn't the only name mentioned so like I said before I'm not paying for other peoples things that they took

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
@Heather can I get a final decision on this? My entire livelihood was lost and if this can't go through unfortunately I don't think I will be able to start over from this
i can try and get the items i took back but the girl hasn't been online so sadly i can't give you the items

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Thats you're fault, and I wouldn't hire workers with my valuable stuff and letting them fiddle with it
I didn't mind. Millie was not my worker, she glitches into my house and stole my stuff. That is her fault, not mine. If you are not part of a court case, don't comment.

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
no but all the doors were closed so there is no other way she could have gotten in
the door was wide open I don't glitch cause it wouldn't have been worth it the door was wide open one of your workers must have did that cause me and my friend was just looking for a place for my other friends birthday ( we was gonna get her a new house ) so when we saw the door wide open me and my friend only took a look around then when we saw the chest open I took the things but gave half of them to my friend cause my inventory was full, yes I shouldn't have done that but I didn't think at the time

laurencat_xox

Mar 23, 2017
she never took 500k worth of items i found the item she took and found how to make them i added up the total of cost and it came to less then 500K

Rock__Salt

Aug 2, 2017
I agree with acfuffy, even though his doors and chests were unlocked it does not mean you should to steal from them, but the lockette is there to prevent this from happening, and Millie_moo104 should not be the only one paying for the items that were lost since she was not the only one who stole from the chest, but it was all his most valuable stuff so he should be repaid or given back the items that were stolen

Reactions: Atlair and laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I agree with acfuffy, even though his doors and chests were unlocked it does not mean you should to steal from them, but the lockette is there to prevent this from happening, and Millie_moo104 should not be the only one paying for the items that were lost since she was not the only one who stole from the chest, but it was all his most valuable stuff so he should be repaid or given back the items that were stolen
Ok so Staff added a plug in called Lockete. At my first few days I didn't know how to add people to locks so I just lived in one apartment with my brother to save money. And once I learned how to use Lockett signs properly to just add people, it was pretty much robber proof. Idk why but, for one ik acfuffy has been here for at least a couple of months and know how by now to add people to chests. I don't see the point of leaving open your valuables. Its 2 different cases when doing /unlock and stealing, to a point stealing can also be kind of legal as when you join the server, it says you can be anything you want, whether a criminal or a good guy blah blah blah. The point is people could see robbing peoples chest as a misconception. It should be illegal as a law but legal as a rule. Technically you left it open knowing that you have a chance to rick losing it. The fact that you forgot to lock it again, says you gambled your things, where there would be a chance to steal it. If u want it protected, tell staff to add world guard to your region which only allows players who are added to access the things in the region without needing to lock chests and doors