Guys, I am Leaving for A Long Long Time

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I am very sad right now.I have some very serious problems going on irl right now.I am being restricted from being on any electronics for who knows how long.It could be a week, month, maybe a year.This has nothing to do with my parents, it is because of my counselor.I have been having counseling recently, and she decided this because of what is going on in my life.So, needless to say, I am going to be off the server for a undetermined amount of time.I fear that this may be for several months, so I am leaving my last remarks.I am seriously crying right now guys, this is the best server, and group of friends I have ever met.I have almost no friends irl, and I really love mine craft.I am seriously bawling my eyes out.

@Isabellegg I will miss you so so so much.When I joined the server, you were one of the first people to talk to me and be my friend.You got me hired at the Eggs-Cafe, and you gave me a lot of advice.You have been nice to me the whole way, and I can honestly say that I am going to miss you the most.I was seriously considering marrying you in game if you were single. :( :(
@LucyJeff You were the second person to talk to me and be my friend.You gave me jobs to earn money, you taught me everything I knew, you were there for me as a friend.To you, I will miss you almost as equally as IsabelleEgg.I hope you are successful in everything you do.If I wasn't so in love with Isabelle, I would have definitely married you.

@Tulaio You were Also my friend, you talked to me, and you helped me a lot.I will miss you so much, and the uplifting commentary and commentary you bring.I am going to literally cry because of this post.I haven't talked a lot with you, but you have been an amazing friend.Talking to you has been an honor

@Afroz We never did get to rob that bank together, Sorry for that man.Keep on being the Thug you were meant to be.

@Dwimmer Dwimmer, man oh man.The joy you bring whenever you join on is uncomparable. Your a cop, and many other things, including my friend.

I am really bad at writing stuff like this, so I am going to write a list of my favorite players, if your not on here, don't take it personally.
@tangooo
@Lenard_McCoy
@Lillyeggs
@sundae22
@lostinthewqrld
@FroztyStars
@Niokuta
@Dwimmer
@Isabellegg
@tuliao
@All of the helpers
@Everyone else who I forgot to mention

If anyone of you ever want to talk, I do't have discord, but I do have an email.It is [email protected], or [email protected]

_CRIES_ _CRIES_ I will miss you all.
Peace out
_The Lord Of All Nuggets_
-Nugget_Lord14

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Reactions: SkyTaker153

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
I can see that you are hurt dearly from whatever's going on in your life. I would like to say good luck and hopefully you will be back on the server soon. Also, don't ever feel like you have no friends, I'm sure most of us online will always support you if you need help.
Edit: You attached your emails (which I don't recommend) how are you meant to read them if you aren't allowed to use electronics?

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
wow ty for mentioning me on a quit post for once, tysm for your positivity. gl in your future!

Reactions: SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
When you first joined the server, you became quickly involved which was great! Although you haven't played much, you impacted a lot of the players on the server. It's a shame to see you go. Best of luck to you! I hope you figure out whatever seems to be troubling you <3

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
My brother can still check his email occasionally, but he isn't playing any games, ect.
When you first joined the server, you became quickly involved which was great! Although you haven't played much, you impacted a lot of the players on the server. It's a shame to see you go. Best of luck to you! I hope you figure out whatever seems to be troubling you <3
Haven't played much?He legit spends every minute he can on this server, it's almost scary.
Also, he can still check his email, so he doesn't miss anything important.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I'm gonna cry :cry:, You were such a great part of this community, every single time I see you whether on the forums or in-game you make my day and I have loved watching you go on your journey and adventures on the server. I'll miss you, man. Good luck with that counselling and I hope you do well in life. ;)