Im Not Coming Back....

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello, its Lauren... and this will be the last time i burn everyone's eyes out with the bright colorful posts because b/c i cant ever come back.....
T-T its such a huge risk to get caught every time T-T which is why im leaving forums, and not visiting.... im sorry for saying in like this at such a wierd time, but this will be my last message ill ever post. And im rlly mad at my self b/c ill never look to see how you guys respond b/c otherwise im afraid you might convince me to stay..... and i am so sorry that ill never come online or on forums again after this last post....
For the past month ive made a list of the
Top Ten People Who Inspired Me The Most and probably made the biggest impact on my McCities life I know ill never get you read your comments, but i would love it if you guys could comment below who you think inspired me/ made the a better person the most!!
@Uni @LavaFlake @Magic_Terminator @ItzLexicorn @CraziiTabby @DelicateBean @zombeekeeller @laggynab @Gabriel and @CP42.
All of you have made me a better person and literally made me smile every day <3 I thought the best thing i could do is try to forget you all, so that it would make leaving easier. But thats to hard. I could never. xD Ill remember you all forever <3 Some of you ive known a while, others i meet and we instantly knew each other so well. Some of you i admire b/c your so honest, and others are so nice, i cant even explain in words. But you all have in common is something thats hard to explain in words.... it that when i first meet you, you were different from everyone else... something about you sparkled and that makes you hard to every forget. Thats what makes you all so special to me <3

I feel so sad b/c ill never get to meet all the other people that i have yet to meet. T-T but just remember, people arent born special, people arent born to be world changers, people are born to make a difference. They choose to be special, to be a world changer, to make a difference. <3

For the last time on this sever, but certainly not in the world...
Dont forget To Smile :D

Hello, its Lauren... and this will be the last time i burn everyone's eyes out with the bright colorful posts because b/c i cant ever come back.....
T-T its such a huge risk to get caught every time T-T which is why im leaving forums, and not visiting.... im sorry for saying in like this at such a wierd time, but this will be my last message ill ever post. And im rlly mad at my self b/c ill never look to see how you guys respond b/c otherwise im afraid you might convince me to stay..... and i am so sorry that ill never come online or on forums again after this last post....
Top Ten People Who Inspired Me The Most and probably made the biggest impact on my McCities life I know ill never get you read your comments, but i would love it if you guys could comment below who you think inspired me/ made the a better person the most!!
@Uni @LavaFlake @Magic_Terminator @ItzLexicorn @CraziiTabby @DelicateBean @zombeekeeller @laggynab @Gabriel and @CP42.
All of you have made me a better person and literally made me smile every day <3 I thought the best thing i could do is try to forget you all, so that it would make leaving easier. But thats to hard. I could never. xD Ill remember you all forever <3 Some of you ive known a while, others i meet and we instantly knew each other so well. Some of you i admire b/c your so honest, and others are so nice, i cant even explain in words. But you all have in common is something thats hard to explain in words.... it that when i first meet you, you were different from everyone else... something about you sparkled and that makes you hard to every forget. Thats what makes you all so special to me <3

I feel so sad b/c ill never get to meet all the other people that i have yet to meet. T-T but just remember, people arent born special, people arent born to be world changers, people are born to make a difference. They choose to be special, to be a world changer, to make a difference. <3

Love you so much Lauren. I was gonna mention u in my leaving post, but didn’t think you’d come on the forums again <3 I know you won’t read this but thank you for everything

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Lauren~ I have had an amazing time knowing u on mccities, your personality is brighter than the brightest smile. I will miss you tons, I will cherish knowing you forever.

ily,

CP

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
You were and always have and will be/been a great friend at my side even if we can't keep in touch. Thanks for all of the memories, laughs, and good times that we shared together! Good luck with your real life, and I hope to keep in touch with you. Like zombee said, you always knew how to make me and everyone smile, even in the worst times! If you see this I mean it!

NeonPinkPanda

Nov 8, 2016
1st of all, she will see this b/c im going to print them out and tape them all over her room so she will be forced to read it. 2nd of all even though I dont play too much, I can tell that this is by far the place she most loved. Everyday she looked forwards to seeing you all. Everyone changed her so much, she used to be so shy and scared to be judged. Thank you, for giving her the one thing she ever wanted... to feel happy, and loved <3

NeonPinkPanda

Nov 8, 2016
This is the one thing that Lauren swore she would never tell anyone:
She used to aways be herself. But she hated herself, b/c she was always different... people didn't like her. And then one day we moved... (Canada to Cali) She realized that this was her chance to be normal to fit in, in a new place where no one knew her, a fresh start. She wasn't herself, the change was like night and day. The only thing that stayed the same was her love for gymnastics... and then she got injured she lost everything, and this is where she came... b/c she she was so lost and confused. Everyone showed her it's okay to be different. And through out this whole time she has been secretly in pain suffering b/c she's still to shy to ever go back to being herself in real life. And thats the one thing she hides from everyone, but I see her everyday... and she's still not the same and its cause she might have that perfect smile on the outside but inside she is killing herself everyday and I belive that this sever showed her happiness and it literally tortured her to be here and to know she could never have anything this great in real life. But she's working on it, everyday. And someday she will come around to it, and she will finally come back.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia

I will cry now... “WAAAA AND SHE LEFT ME JUST LIKE THAT AND I AM ALWAYS DAYS LATE” -Uni 2018 I can’t beleive it is time, it’s like me, risking my arm to eat the last dorito in the bag, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MOVEMENT IT IS TO GET JUST ONE!? I’m glad you were part of my weird crazy mccities life that totally ruined my mind *cough I STILL BLAME IT ON LILY cough* jeez she’s scar- I MEAN LOVE YOU LILY DONT READ THIS. You have always been so kind like a orange -Unis weird descriptions- i knew I’d lose a few good friends on my journey of this server (yes, ok I didn’t capitalize the “I” at the beginning of the sentence, the back space buttons just too far... I like buttons) I’m glad I got to inspire you, despite you not being able to respond, it gives me a chance to work harder to do so to others! Some people thing I’m rather annoying though... IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY, OK? I think your brothers comment was amazing to post, might be personal, but it’s ok to be different, we all got bullied once or twice... me, I guess more, others too, we’re all victims of something we wish we had, but we don’t. Remember to be greatful, since you already are idk why I said that but... anywho, you are one of my inspirations on here, you always seem so cheerful and I’m here like drool Hehe, well ill try to keep my smile on my face, it gets tough though irl, Minecraft a place where it’s all Perfect Palace, and in the outside we’re just some dorks hawt dorks* XD Getting called names, no big deal, hit em boys and girls right at the neck, they down woman, BE FEARLESS LAUREN

NeonPinkPanda

Nov 8, 2016
She wasn't kidding. She's not coming back. :( She was only on to make this thread the last time she was here.
Yes, I asked her why and she said " Trust me, I think about everyone a lot, and I have been so close to coming on to forums, but Im not going to lie... as much as I loved the sever, it hurt me just as much because it showed me what I could never have in rl... " she told me later after I asked that, "I felt like people loved me for who I am, not because i'm just like everyone else... But i'll never get that in rl. Because to be loved in rl means putting on a fake smile and dating a bunch of guys you don't even like, and doing everything to fit in with everyone else. But everyone here is kind and nice, and accepting for who I truly was, but because of that, I just suffer more in rl because i can't ever be loved and be myself in rl only in game. And I made a choice a long time ago to just fit in, do i regret it... yes but i'll have to learn to live with it. But the least I can do is keep my promise to this sever and not come back because i've lied to myself, i put on a fake smile everyday just to fit in. But i'm not going to lie to all my sever friends, not them because they are all the happiness I have left, and I love them, and when you truly love people, you do whats best for them, you make sure they are happy even if it kills you everyday, and as long as they are smiling for real, I don't mind wearing a fake smile" LMAO I literally told her I was posting this so she asked me to add a message to her profile

Reactions: Powerfull

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
I will cry now... “WAAAA AND SHE LEFT ME JUST LIKE THAT AND I AM ALWAYS DAYS LATE” -Uni 2018 I can’t beleive it is time, it’s like me, risking my arm to eat the last dorito in the bag, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MOVEMENT IT IS TO GET JUST ONE!? I’m glad you were part of my weird crazy mccities life that totally ruined my mind *cough I STILL BLAME IT ON LILY cough* jeez she’s scar- I MEAN LOVE YOU LILY DONT READ THIS. You have always been so kind like a orange -Unis weird descriptions- i knew I’d lose a few good friends on my journey of this server (yes, ok I didn’t capitalize the “I” at the beginning of the sentence, the back space buttons just too far... I like buttons) I’m glad I got to inspire you, despite you not being able to respond, it gives me a chance to work harder to do so to others! Some people thing I’m rather annoying though... IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY, OK? I think your brothers comment was amazing to post, might be personal, but it’s ok to be different, we all got bullied once or twice... me, I guess more, others too, we’re all victims of something we wish we had, but we don’t. Remember to be greatful, since you already are idk why I said that but... anywho, you are one of my inspirations on here, you always seem so cheerful and I’m here like drool Hehe, well ill try to keep my smile on my face, it gets tough though irl, Minecraft a place where it’s all Perfect Palace, and in the outside we’re just some dorks hawt dorks* XD Getting called names, no big deal, hit em boys and girls right at the neck, they down woman, BE FEARLESS LAUREN
ummm you're so lucky I raised you