Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Island Recreation

- Introduction

• Around an a month ago, TheDiamondTiger and I bought the island 'Captain' which was originally owned by CaptainLevl.
  • Captain, is a medium sized, private island with virtually no claims (which will lead to our plans :p )

- What we plan to do
  • Unlike other islands like Runnerboro or 'bunny' (blud), we don't exactly want to make it a giant city.
  • Instead, we will be rebuilding the entire island from scratch to recreate an island with a somewhat likeliness to Scotland.
  • Once the build is complete, we have some pretty fun events that will be planned :p
- What the build entails
  • The main terrain portions of the build are going to include rolling hills, marvelous cliffs, and maybe even a mountain :)
  • We plan to have a few 'areas' including a lake (maybe for the lochness monster ), a medieval port, and maybe some scattered houses.
  • One of the big goals of the island is to have 2-4 large castles. Thought Tiger and I will be the main builders in this event, we are also looking for players who are good and/or want to help out (for the castles). [More on this below]
- Time Frame and update
  • We both will be doing our best to work on the build whenever possible, but it will take a while.
  • The exact time has not yet been estimated but for example, the dimensions of the island are 395x322. That means we will be building inside a range of around 12 million blocks [volume] (From ground/ocean level up to around 100 blocks).
  • I will try my best to post weekly updates of the build, but it may be every other week if I forget xd
PS: In the screenshots, I will build in purple/wool, while Tiger uses Lapis.
Update 1 (September 4th 2017) - https://imgur.com/a/Lg4rP

- Addition Information
  • First off, if you would like to help out building the castles, please send a conversation to TheDiamondTiger or myself, we would be more than happy to accept assistance!
  • Secondly, we have been receiving a lot of offers for the island, but it is not forsale. We aren't taking any offers and we would appreciate it if no one asked us :p
  • Lastly, we are not letting anybody onto the island. There have been some matter recently, and since we want to keep the island private, anyone who is on the island that is not added will be in trouble. Please do not bug anyone who is added to the island to be tped there or see it as well. Also, just a friendly reminder that you cannot set homes on other players properties.

This may be edited later, but thanks for reading. Tell us what you think about this, or if you have any ideas for the island :p (or Scotland I guess xD)

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Island Recreation

- Introduction

• Around an a month ago, TheDiamondTiger and I bought the island 'Captain' which was originally owned by CaptainLevl.
  • Captain, is a medium sized, private island with virtually no claims (which will lead to our plans :p )

- What we plan to do
  • Unlike other islands like Runnerboro or 'bunny' (blud), we don't exactly want to make it a giant city.
  • Instead, we will be rebuilding the entire island from scratch to recreate an island with a somewhat likeliness to Scotland.
  • Once the build is complete, we have some pretty fun events that will be planned :p
- What the build entails
  • The main terrain portions of the build are going to include rolling hills, marvelous cliffs, and maybe even a mountain :)
  • We plan to have a few 'areas' including a lake (maybe for the lochness monster ), a medieval port, and maybe some scattered houses.
  • One of the big goals of the island is to have 2-4 large castles. Thought Tiger and I will be the main builders in this event, we are also looking for players who are good and/or want to help out (for the castles). [More on this below]
- Time Frame and update
  • We both will be doing our best to work on the build whenever possible, but it will take a while.
  • The exact time has not yet been estimated but for example, the dimensions of the island are 395x322. That means we will be building inside a range of around 12 million blocks [volume] (From ground/ocean level up to around 100 blocks).
  • I will try my best to post weekly updates of the build, but it may be every other week if I forget xd

- Addition Information
  • First off, if you would like to help out building the castles, please send a conversation to TheDiamondTiger or myself, we would be more than happy to accept assistance!
  • Secondly, we have been receiving a lot of offers for the island, but it is not forsale. We aren't taking any offers and we would appreciate it if no one asked us :p
  • Lastly, we are not letting anybody onto the island. There have been some matter recently, and since we want to keep the island private, anyone who is on the island that is not added will be in trouble. Please do not bug anyone who is added to the island to be tped there or see it as well. Also, just a friendly reminder that you cannot set homes on other players properties.

This may be edited later, but thanks for reading. Tell us what you think about this, or if you have any ideas for the island :p (or Scotland I guess xD)
That sounds so cool!! Can't wait 'til you show us :O

T

Trump15024

Island Recreation

- Introduction

- What we plan to do
- What the build entails
- Time Frame and update

- Addition Information

Good Luck with this and dont mess with runnerboro :p

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Same case. I want to help - it sounds so cool. As for terrain, it does not sound easy without WorldEdit. The port sounds interesting to me though. Unfortunately, due to school, I'm not online very often. Is time a concern? @PurpleTurkey
Yeah it isn't, but hand work is a lot nicer than a simple sphere brush and //smooth.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Same case. I want to help - it sounds so cool. As for terrain, it does not sound easy without WorldEdit. The port sounds interesting to me though. Unfortunately, due to school, I'm not online very often. Is time a concern? @PurpleTurkey
Yea, like tiger said, it will definetley be harder without world edit, but it would also look a lot nicer :p . As for helping us out, that would be great! We need builds like rustic ships/boats for the port :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm cool with helping tiger and purp just add me to the plot and tell me what /plot home you did it i if ever your gonna use creative

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I'm cool with helping tiger and purp just add me to the plot and tell me what /plot home you did it i if ever your gonna use creative
Ok thanks ! We are building this in the arch world, but I'll set up a creative plot where I can add you guys

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok thanks ! We are building this in the arch world, but I'll set up a creative plot where I can add you guys
Wait how tf are we all suppose to it in arch world and is it gonna be transferred piece by piece or the whole thing all at once

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Update 2 (September 5 2017) - https://imgur.com/a/fJ5Az

In this, you can see that we expanded upon the actual island, and layering for the top has begun! Tiger has also started on some small caves and such will be used as hidden nooks and such in the final product. We are happy to announce that once we get a decent amount of the 'top' layer completed, we will start on the first castle!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Holy crap that is huge and it looks nice af maybe you can make a hanging bridge leading to another mountain that would have a pathway

In this, you can see that we expanded upon the actual island, and layering for the top has begun! Tiger has also started on some small caves and such will be used as hidden nooks and such in the final product. We are happy to announce that once we get a decent amount of the 'top' layer completed, we will start on the first castle!

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland

Damnnnn nice, although it just weird bc of the colours xD