Lost Legendary Pants

Zappard903

Oct 2, 2019
Username:Zappard
What you were doing before this occurred: Not sure because I found out later
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened:Legendary pants with 6 scroll slots with 4 taken(not sure what four) it’s had prot 5, fire prot 2, projectile prot 3, and unbreaking 3

I sadly don’t have any vid/SS proof but some people know that I had it like ChipmunkJury/Sky_Phantom and a few others

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Username:Zappard
What you were doing before this occurred: Not sure because I found out later
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened:Legendary pants with 6 scroll slots with 4 taken(not sure what four) it’s had prot 5, fire prot 2, projectile prot 3, and unbreaking 3

I sadly don’t have any vid/SS proof but some people know that I had it like ChipmunkJury/Sky_Phantom and a few others
Are the pants prot V or prot VI? While you were in the voice call with me and others, you mentioned the pants were prot VI multiple times..

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I am 100 percent that’s they didn’t break, I check every 3min and I do /repair when ever it gets to 75 percent durability. They did not break
The thing with this is, we found out that you can repair them, but it goes back to the previous durability before repairing.

We will look into this problem and your report. Please do not comment on this if you’re not staff so we can solve it easier.