Should something be done about José?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
I understand your point jazz, but the thought of something that is a cultural standpoint such as the Sombrero to be demonized as racist is depressing to say the least Jazz.
Well, I don’t think it’s the somebrero alone, I think it’s the sombrero adding to the whole general situation.

Error

May 27, 2018
So are you Austin, Houston, City with a name straight out of Dr. Seusses mind (Pflugerville) or one of the racist places?

Reactions: jazz450

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
I understand your point jazz, but the thought of something that is a cultural standpoint such as the Sombrero to be demonized as racist is depressing to say the least Jazz.
Well, it’s not the sombrero alone, it’s the traditional clothing and appearance itself, adding to the whole general situation.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
See what you did.
2 pages of useless discussion

Also true people with exotic backgrounds (I like this naming for it more) have problems to get a job.
But on a server where colours don't even matter as you can be whatever you like?
Nah...
It is not like jose will notice any difference as he just follows his 1's and zeroes..

Reactions: Minty

Error

May 27, 2018
It wasn't useless, it was interesting and we saw the mindsets of other players.

T

Trump15024

I think the problem should be solved by @LeanneTheUnicorn changing the NPC's skin. I have never really paid that close of attention to an NPC so I guess like others it doesn't really offend them since its an NPC in a virtual game and I think it was just meant to be funny not to offend anyone because staff is usually quick to handle any issues or racism on the server.

Reactions: Minty and jazz450

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
If your really that bothered I can make Jose have a different skin :’)
Honestly, it’s not the skin that bothers me, it’s the position so you know I would think moving José to a different /warp would be better but, looking at the poll, people don’t really want to see José go so soon... you guys can keep him ;)

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
My question is why does the position bother you, what ever it's your opinion but it really doesn't matter. It's a virtual game and there is a Mexican guy in a different place at the warp. It's not like he is isolated from the rest of the McDonalds. Some people can be too sensitive about little things, you're making a mountain out of an ant hill.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
My question is why does the position bother you, what ever it's your opinion but it really doesn't matter. It's a virtual game and there is a Mexican guy in a different place at the warp. It's not like he is isolated from the rest of the McDonalds. Some people can be too sensitive about little things, you're making a mountain out of an ant hill.
True...
Also if we need to move him let's make him a farmer or put him at /warp blackmarket... becuase thats waaay better.

Please stop this.. lol

Reactions: Bellaa