My Name is Alexand- I mean...

Arcadexe

Apr 2, 2017
Hello and welcome, I am a new player as well, I asked the helpers a lot of questions because I was confused how the server worked, when I started playing it a lot, I felt that I got the hang of it, All you got to do, is just play :D Hope to see you Around!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Da first thing that happened to me after i came to this server was get adopted. Sometimes life is funny. Every moment of it is special. Perhaps even u may find someone u care about. Once you find that person. Don't cut ties. Don't let go. That is what makes u special. If you don't give up and still be there for them. They can make a big difference in your life. Bonds get stronger when you hold on tighter. New experience and quests can be hard.. But as i said, don't let go :D

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Da first thing that happened to me after i came to this server was get adopted. Sometimes life is funny. Every moment of it is special. Perhaps even u may find someone u care about. Once you find that person. Don't cut ties. Don't let go. That is what makes u special. If you don't give up and still be there for them. They can make a big difference in your life. Bonds get stronger when you hold on tighter. New experience and quests can be hard.. But as i said, don't let go :D
Welcome to the server,Fab madmae :) Behold ur arrival! May ur presence devour all that oppose u :}

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
It's me, Fab_Fishy.

I'm pretty lame tbh, but Minecraft's fun. Not very talkative on the server, but I like to play on it. The helpers helped me get settled in, but I'm still pretty nooby. Mainly want to sell stuff in the mall and such. :]
Joined 3/30/17. Yeah, pretty new.
As if ur not talkative xD