IMPORTANT Needing Suggestions- Leanne ;p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Maybe we could add in world disasters? And maybe the competition could be who can help out the most to those in need, providing shelter, food, etc.
Some other event ideas: raise to the chest, build comps (a lot more!!), game shows, maybe like talk shows where there would be like a show every friday or something with a famous/wealthy citizen? Kind of like friday night live or something idk. Parkour comps or levels, animal comps (races, best looking idk lol)
I gave so much shelter already hahaha xD

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Maybe some new drugs with recipes hidden across the city, shed some light on how recipes used to be hidden back in the day.

Probably if a zombie apocalypse was going to happen, we'd need more/better upgraded guns that actually do jack.

There could be two new islands that are owned by none but are at war with each other and there could be battles taken place with their military. Each island could have leaders but not owners. The leaders could be a staff member or a very influential player. Eg, Leanne vs Joey And CP
Since it would be roleplay there shouldn't be any armor or swords. More like guns, planes, tanks. Guns that DON'T shoot arrows would make this much more fun.
There could be like people in planes dropping people out of parachutes into enemy territory.

Maybe like a disease epademic where a disease suddenly becomes resistant to all of our drugs and starts world wide panic
I like the idea tho, how would one win the war? TDM Style or capture the flag style or something. How will it work, or something similar to factions more resources make your base/island worth more

It’s a good idea, maybe they should disable bounties tho, and add guns kinda like gauss, but not as strong as it. And maybe tanks shooting fireballs could deal damage. I think the problem with the parachute, it lands too slow so maybe staff can disable fall damage, so when they drop people into enemy territory, it looks better than shifting for a few long mins going down, cause the enemy can easily shoot you that way.

Idk maybe players can use their regular gear, the problem will just be it may take too long, tho it would be kinda fun, it would make players with better gears, more in power of a certain group or give them like an advantage to getting them to join your island. Etc etc

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I like the idea tho, how would one win the war? TDM Style or capture the flag style or something. How will it work, or something similar to factions more resources make your base/island worth more

It’s a good idea, maybe they should disable bounties tho, and add guns kinda like gauss, but not as strong as it. And maybe tanks shooting fireballs could deal damage. I think the problem with the parachute, it lands too slow so maybe staff can disable fall damage, so when they drop people into enemy territory, it looks better than shifting for a few long mins going down, cause the enemy can easily shoot you that way.

Idk maybe players can use their regular gear, the problem will just be it may take too long, tho it would be kinda fun, it would make players with better gears, more in power of a certain group or give them like an advantage to getting them to join your island. Etc etc
oooh.. or players can apply and you get in random teams of 10 and if you die you lose. You keep spawning on the island you can't tp or anything you get 1 day in a small area to find loot second day it's war and last team standing wins? :)

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Maybe we could add in world disasters? And maybe the competition could be who can help out the most to those in need, providing shelter, food, etc.
Some other event ideas: raise to the chest, build comps (a lot more!!), game shows, maybe like talk shows where there would be like a show every friday or something with a famous/wealthy citizen? Kind of like friday night live or something idk. Parkour comps or levels, animal comps (races, best looking idk lol)
Animal races are something I haven't thought of, and not a bad idea at all.
How would world disasters work exactly?

Reactions: Ena

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I love those ideas! I would work them out a bit more.
1. Disasters are fun! Like meteors and lava and fluds etc. If it can all be rolled back (Only the map) With meteors the same system as the gun could be applied. One of the guns can break blocks and glass and after some time they restore. That sytem for disasters but then a bit longer time. Problem would be where to do it and not cause to much lagg or something... So I don't thinkg (But still hope in some way) This will be a thing
/QUOTE]
@LeanneTheUnicorn Kinda how they would work I guess... would be pretty hard

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
Spleef, capture the flag, king of the ladder, thats only a few i can suggest

Death

Mar 18, 2017
oooh.. or players can apply and you get in random teams of 10 and if you die you lose. You keep spawning on the island you can't tp or anything you get 1 day in a small area to find loot second day it's war and last team standing wins? :)
xD, Minecraft has become Clash Royale, Clan Wars. Collection day and War Day lmfaooo

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Grian has his own server with a fun game called disasters. Witches zombie plague tornados metorites etc. We could do te same game in like a special town called DisasterTown or something

Also the floor is lava events in different types of "arenas" with different types of blocks.

T

Trump15024

What about a pollution thing where when players use coal for things like smelting slimefun etc it starts to build up etc the temp of the city gradually gets warmer (like slowly) to help reverse the pollution and cool down the temp players can plant trees, use less coal, and use things like solar panels with sf

Reactions: pengyy

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Just saying, I'm not likely to approve those "purge" ideas which force every player to participate. An event should be based on whoever wants to participate, participates. Events like it would be much more unfair to players who like to play more peacefully and are not pvp oriented.

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe we could make a race rack for horses or cars/bikes or something and people can bet on who they think is going to win? People can also participate in the race and win prizes such as items and Money.. What does everyone think?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Just saying, I'm not likely to approve those "purge" ideas which force every player to participate. An event should be based on whoever wants to participate, participates. Events like it would be much more unfair to players who like to play more peacefully and are not pvp oriented.
A special warp thats just for limited time availeble. This also makes survival part harder. Story could be your a soldier and have to safe a lost island. That would support the zombie appocalypse or anything really. So pvp oriented events are on that warp

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Host a hide in seek! :D Maybe get one of the architects to build a huge mansion or something where we could play hide and seek in with a fairly big amount of players. like 2 seekers and 20 hiders or something. When you get found you automatically get teleported out of the mansion and you won't be able to /sethome or do any commands in there.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Get to the point
Everyone gets cords in gsme here is a chest that will open at a random time in a range of 15m. All gangs can go in to claim the chest and loot it when it opens. (You need 10 seconds to open the chest and automatically get the loot) this way gangs can team up and fight. Could be for the cops and crims theme event. (Remember my theme events idea?)

Reactions: bbytammy

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Get to the point
Everyone gets cords in gsme here is a chest that will open at a random time in a range of 15m. All gangs can go in to claim the chest and loot it when it opens. (You need 10 seconds to open the chest and automatically get the loot) this way gangs can team up and fight. Could be for the cops and crims theme event. (Remember my theme events idea?)
me likey that idea, but like what if a innocent player was walking by n got killed? ik that it'd annoy me, ya just tryna mind ur own business, n *SLASH* ded.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
me likey that idea, but like what if a innocent player was walking by n got killed? ik that it'd annoy me, ya just tryna mind ur own business, n *SLASH* ded.
Well the chests would not be around warps. Can be anywhere in cayman. Stafclf could host it too if needed. Just one of the 30 points chosen. Could even be so puzzles too like the chest is around a cord but there 20 chests all 10 blocks away from each other...

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Puzzles? Maybe random questions can be asked in chat, and players can get reward for getting them correct? Similar to the hover idea but not solely testing reaction speed and typing speed. Could be about general knowledge or questions about staff. Maybe even about the server so people can learn ;) .