New School Poll + What would you like to see or want in McCities School?

Should There be a *NEW* school built?

• Of Course!!!

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Not Really..

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Then you better prepare for that school strike. It’s probably going to happen since the school is kinda an old build. Also, we need more space in the school for more classrooms and other facilities. Good luck with striking the school :)
We actually don't but hoke.... I don't get what's wrong with the school system in general, once our VP's get more active again after exams we can host school more often and just host it with 5 teachers, it's already hard to have 5 teachers on at the same time so I don't get why we would need 40 more classrooms and expand every classroom.

I'm happy the way it is, also the new plugin is of course a win, but we don't need too much and make it far too complex, otherwise students don't want to come to school anymore, as it will look too much like real school :O

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I feel like the school is fine and archs are very busy. The school has all rhe facilities it needs and is well built. What I feel that could be done is perhaps have another school district ran by another set of school principal etc, still handpicked by staff. But lol the player base is quite small and school isnt opened as much so Im not sure really. What I feel like would be the best improvement that could happen as of now, is getting more teachers from different timezone maybe a handful near you, a handful near creepers timezone so school can be hosted more often. I think you can work from there on what needs to be improved. But in my opinion school is already in good condition, maybe use the school attict for something else I guess, maybe another room or some other facility like a clinic.

I would suggest the area outdoors could sort of have a mini fair ran by students, or atleast those who frequently still go on to play and attend school. It could be a synchronized sort of thing from different subjects like science, econ, bussiness, mathematics and food sort of class. Small booths could be setup outside selling different items I guess. Just another suggestion but I feel like the school itself is in good condition. I don’t see any reason why a new school needs to be built since the one right now still fits the area and is in good condition.
Yes! The foot ball field could do some work, a swimming pool could be built there, an intense /action training gym or an elytra training gym could be built there instead of leaving such a nice piece of land barren.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
We actually don't but hoke.... I don't get what's wrong with the school system in general, once our VP's get more active again after exams we can host school more often and just host it with 5 teachers, it's already hard to have 5 teachers on at the same time so I don't get why we would need 40 more classrooms and expand every classroom.

I'm happy the way it is, also the new plugin is of course a win, but we don't need too much and make it far too complex, otherwise students don't want to come to school anymore, as it will look too much like real school :O
We need a real school to make them do fun stuff though :( They won't learn how to build fun stuff and maintain that if this school is a fake school..