Phones?

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3
Maybe (if the suggestion is accepted) we could have phones. The phones would be special things like backpacks that open into a menu. You may dial a phone number (call) (which is typing msg without having to do /r or /msg ) , receive calls, & it could also have a built in compass. These items could be like sf so you can only get them by making them or buying them from another player. The phone also allows people to play mini games. For instance, a mini spleef game, where there is a red team & a blue team. Or a hide & seek game where you can transform into a block. You can also message people with it. Like a real phone, you can text message other players about things, there could be group chats with more than 2 players, you can do lots of things on it. Once again incase this suggestion is denied, I just hope you can still see my point of view.

Thanks for reading,
-Hermione

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Good idea many problems. The mini-games are almost impossible to add, if they are on the screen of the phone. The biggest minigame it could have is probably tetris, or A game similar to frozen bubble. But the group chatting is a great idea. Also it would add a new good skin for /msg and /r with the texting/calling. And the backpack idea im not so sure of.

D

Deleted member 832

We had a plugin called Bukkit Phones but it broke and was removed.

zombeekeeller

xzombee
xzombee
Oct 28, 2016
Earth? yeah sure lets go with that
Maybe (if the suggestion is accepted) we could have phones. The phones would be special things like backpacks that open into a menu. You may dial a phone number (call) (which is typing msg without having to do /r or /msg ) , receive calls, & it could also have a built in compass. These items could be like sf so you can only get them by making them or buying them from another player. The phone also allows people to play mini games. For instance, a mini spleef game, where there is a red team & a blue team. Or a hide & seek game where you can transform into a block. You can also message people with it. Like a real phone, you can text message other players about things, there could be group chats with more than 2 players, you can do lots of things on it. Once again incase this suggestion is denied, I just hope you can still see my point of view.

Thanks for reading,
-Hermione
I really like this idea! Very creative and I think it would only make the server better!

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Great idea. Maybe we can have like a private text thing for when your calling. If someone tries to /whisper you or something it will say busy. Kind of like the /afk command.

Reactions: Hermione
H

Heather

We have considered the idea of phones for quite a while, besides the features listed above what else would you guys like to see implemented with them if they were to become a thing?

Reactions: Legit5 and Hermione

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3
Good idea many problems. The mini-games are almost impossible to add, if they are on the screen of the phone. The biggest minigame it could have is probably tetris, or A game similar to frozen bubble. But the group chatting is a great idea. Also it would add a new good skin for /msg and /r with the texting/calling. And the backpack idea im not so sure of.
They aren't shown on a screen. You get teleported to a little enclose with the game in it, Jo.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
We have considered the idea of phones for quite a while, besides the features listed above what else would you guys like to see implemented with them if they were to become a thing?
Texting would be good! Because alot of ppl msg me! And to divide them into group chats ! I could manage my msgs so much easier

Reactions: Hermione

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
You all do realize that the phone plugin would be done via chat right? There is no way to get players to talk in minecraft via a plugin, so you would be using the phone plugin to talk as if it were message or local.

D

Deleted member 832

You all do realize that the phone plugin would be done via chat right? There is no way to get players to talk in minecraft via a plugin, so you would be using the phone plugin to talk as if it were message or local.
Plus the phone could be abused, staff probably wouldn't be able to social spy it