Police Resignation + Goodbye <3

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
Dear Players,
I have been playing on McCities for about 7 months now, I used to play daily for around 5 hours, I was addicted. Many things have come up in my personal life, I have been diagnosed with several things and need to put my health first, therefor I can not make time for the server anymore. Not only that, the server has become very toxic, there are problems every time I log on, it has also gotten quite boring over the past few weeks.

I want to thank @LavaFlake, @zombeekeeller, @Isolation, @XxIronFistxX, @LeanneTheUnicorn, @FancyChips, and @Daniela_x0113 for being there for me when I needed to talk and when I just wanted to have a little fun. The memories we have made will always be remembered. I will miss you all and wish you guys the best of luck.

If you need to reach me, you can message me on forums (lmao, I can't use discord anymore because my parents found it and got rlly mad). I will miss the server a lot, it has changed my life and helped me forget the problems I have in real life.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Leanne,
Thank you so much for giving me the oppurtunity to work as an officer, it gave me a reason to continue playing the server even though I was considering leaving. I unfortunately have to resign.

I will miss you and the police team, thank you so much for listening to me when I needed to talk. <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Dear Players,
I have been playing on McCities for about 7 months now, I used to play daily for around 5 hours, I was addicted. Many things have come up in my personal life, I have been diagnosed with several things and need to put my health first, therefor I can not make time for the server anymore. Not only that, the server has become very toxic, there are problems every time I log on, it has also gotten quite boring over the past few weeks.

I want to thank @LavaFlake, @zombeekeeller, @Isolation, @XxIronFistxX, @LeanneTheUnicorn, @FancyChips, and @Daniela_x0113 for being there for me when I needed to talk and when I just wanted to have a little fun. The memories we have made will always be remembered. I will miss you all and wish you guys the best of luck.

If you need to reach me, you can message me on forums (lmao, I can't use discord anymore because my parents found it and got rlly mad). I will miss the server a lot, it has changed my life and helped me forget the problems I have in real life.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Leanne,
Thank you so much for giving me the oppurtunity to work as an officer, it gave me a reason to continue playing the server even though I was considering leaving. I unfortunately have to resign.

I will miss you and the police team, thank you so much for listening to me when I needed to talk. <3
@LavaFlake
Gosh my friends get banned then the others slowly leave. This is just really sad. I know we werent exactly friends, I remember you when you were your really old username. It wasnt sara i totally forgot, it was like a really old name. We would share some old stories and I remember some of those memories, I remember when you were helping me campaign for the elections and you were telling me about this other person. Tho I didnt know you all too well, I wish you the best in life and always put health and priorities first over this game. Some stuff in life need to be let go, I wish you the best and a bright future to come sara.

~Death
Feb, 2018

LavaFlake

May 22, 2017
Dubai
Dear Players,

Dear Leanne,

Its sad to see you leave, you were the only person that could make me smile no matter what. Im going to miss you so much and i want you to remember what i told you. You’re stronger, good luck with everything. I would say to msg me whenever but idk if i would be able to reply. Bye A❤️

@LavaFlake
Gosh my friends get banned then the others slowly leave. This is just really sad. I know we werent exactly friends, I remember you when you were your really old username. It wasnt sara i totally forgot, it was like a really old name. We would share some old stories and I remember some of those memories, I remember when you were helping me campaign for the elections and you were telling me about this other person. Tho I didnt know you all too well, I wish you the best in life and always put health and priorities first over this game. Some stuff in life need to be let go, I wish you the best and a bright future to come sara.

~Death
Feb, 2018
Im confused what part was supposed to be directed to me?

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
Its sad to see you leave, you were the only person that could make me smile no matter what. Im going to miss you so much and i want you to remember what i told you. You’re stronger, good luck with everything. I would say to msg me whenever but idk if i would be able to reply. Bye A❤️

Im going to miss you too <3

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
I remember you on blockbutter_3 ;( so sad that you have to leave, I hope you can pop in some time whenever your free to just say hello! I will really miss you :( you were a great friend to me, whenever I needed advice you were there. I wish you well in life! <3

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Dear Leanne,

I’m still always going to be here if you need me, just msg me on discord.. I will miss you in the team so good luck <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Oh i just tagged you to see the post cause its pretty important to you