Quitting :(

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Hey guys recently I haven’t went on to play and I’ve been inactive lately. I’m sorry to say that I’m quitting McCities, I have lost interest in Minecraft in general and that includes McCities. I also resigned from my position as Sr Police officer. I thought on this for a while before quitting but I have finally decided that it is my time to go. I had many fun experiences with all of you, from being a criminal to a cop. Man, cities has changed so much since it first started and I grew a lot since then. I will always remember all of you for what you have did for me.

I want to give a special shoutout to the people who made my life in mccities more meaningful @cops Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a cop and join the force! I had fun being a cop and catching criminals. @Jabu I will always remember you Jabu when we fought side by side in bank. @Grill I will always love you even if I’m leaving, you were always there for me when I needed you most. @Dwarf Hey dwarf thanks, you really helped me out when I first started and it’s sad that I’m leaving but thanks for all the times you helped me out @Josh Thanks for being hot bro! @Gjegevey Don’t be lazyyyyy @Leanne Thanks for giving me the opportunity to become a police and I really appreciate it. @MjStarWars You were the best ig son a dad could have. @Tricoh Bye mum :( @Briah Bye dad @Jaypi I will always remember you squid @Skyler Granny nevah forget me! @SnowieBear Thanks for being there snowww bear @Davi I remember when we hated each other and kept fighting, @Lava Thanks for always being there when I needed you and being a good friend @Dani Thanks for always being a good friend @eddy Thanks for being a good friend @Graphy You will always be the best neko, gi me some cookies! @seb I had fun working alongside u @Death I remember when you sold me drugs and when you wore that baby girl outfit hahahaha. Thanks for always being there for me man, I’m sorry I had to go but keep in touch.

Sorry to everyone I wasn’t able to mention. Thank you for taking the time to read this, goodbye everyone!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey guys recently I haven’t went on to play and I’ve been inactive lately. I’m sorry to say that I’m quitting McCities, I have lost interest in Minecraft in general and that includes McCities. I also resigned from my position as Sr Police officer. I thought on this for a while before quitting but I have finally decided that it is my time to go. I had many fun experiences with all of you, from being a criminal to a cop. Man, cities has changed so much since it first started and I grew a lot since then. I will always remember all of you for what you have did for me.

I want to give a special shoutout to the people who made my life in mccities more meaningful @cops Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a cop and join the force! I had fun being a cop and catching criminals. @Jabu I will always remember you Jabu when we fought side by side in bank. @Grill I will always love you even if I’m leaving, you were always there for me when I needed you most. @Dwarf Hey dwarf thanks, you really helped me out when I first started and it’s sad that I’m leaving but thanks for all the times you helped me out @Josh Thanks for being hot bro! @Gjegevey Don’t be lazyyyyy @Leanne Thanks for giving me the opportunity to become a police and I really appreciate it. @MjStarWars You were the best ig son a dad could have. @Tricoh Bye mum :( @Briah Bye dad @Jaypi I will always remember you squid @Skyler Granny nevah forget me! @SnowieBear Thanks for being there snowww bear @Davi I remember when we hated each other and kept fighting, @Lava Thanks for always being there when I needed you and being a good friend @Dani Thanks for always being a good friend @eddy Thanks for being a good friend @Graphy You will always be the best neko, gi me some cookies! @seb I had fun working alongside u @Death I remember when you sold me drugs and when you wore that baby girl outfit hahahaha. Thanks for always being there for me man, I’m sorry I had to go but keep in touch.

Sorry to everyone I wasn’t able to mention. Thank you for taking the time to read this, goodbye everyone!
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
We'll all miss you AutoBans, I wish you luck in the Real World. It's been really fun playing with you and you saving crime from McCites and making it a better place! Thank you for what you've done to stop crime from happening! Wish you luck!

~Bpacer

Noah

Nov 24, 2017
I didn't know you all too well, but I did work alongside you for a short period of time on the police force. I definitely won't forget the fun times we all had. One memory that stands out to me the most is "AutoPole", even though you were annoyed we all had a good time with it. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and don't forget to visit us from time to time!

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I cri. I knew this was coming. It's getting increasingly harder to enjoy the server/minecraft anymore. I know we weren't the closest of friends but you mean a lot to me. If you ever need to talk, about anything, you have my discord.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Bye Autonoobs! Wel shall miss you!

All dutch people leave demit... now I cant make fun of you for not living in the only part of The Netherlands that matters.
Send me cheese sometime!

Reactions: Minty

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
sad to see you go :( we will miss u have fun and take care :D