Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [April 18']

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
I do hope we get the chance to work together on Runnerboro, whether it be this election or in the future. I appreciate the support and am looking forward to the outcome!

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
As some noob from some weird af planet, I am endorsing sickjoke or (sky) for representative and Magic_Terminator or (Mitchell) for senator. I’ve worked with both sky and Mitchell in the past and they are very persistent and determined to get what they want. They are responsible and try to always get things done on time. There are a lot of good candidates running, but I think that these 2 could really bring something different to the table. You guys could say sky, isn’t the best candidate, but tbh the position of representative was to reach out to players, or represent runnerboro, she has lots of close relations with various players and island owners which may strengthen relations with runnerboro, and would make a great representative for the Runnerboro government.

T

Trump15024

After reviewing my decision not to endorse any candidate I have changed position. I think this election is important for the future of Runnerboro and the progress the island makes. As the President, I recently put out my agenda for Runnerboro that I know will help the island and hope that the candidates elected in this election will realize that it is time to support a conservative agenda like I have been asking for since the very first day I got elected as President. However, many roadblocks and elections have prevented an actual change in Runnerboro. Yes, changes not seen before have been made to Runnerboro that has improved the island into a more modern island. But more needs to be done. It is time there is a change in how we think about the government in Runnerboro. We need a limited government meaning that the government should not get involved in every aspect of what is going on in Runnerboro, stay out of the players business, we also need to make sure that Runnerboro just does not become a plot island but have public attractions players want to do, we need a healthy budget and we need FULL naturalization of the island. This agenda has fully started already including the signing of Presidential Orders including the island competition order that will greatly improve the island and have it competing with other public islands and server owned cities.

That is why I am endorsing @knight3000 for Representative of Runnerboro. I have seen his dedication as North Governor to the island. He is experienced and knows what needs to be done to help the island. I am also endorsing @Isolation as Senator of Runnerboro.

Although I am endorsing these candidates I have nothing against the other candidates and wish them the best of luck.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
After reviewing my decision not to endorse any candidate I have changed position. I think this election is important for the future of Runnerboro and the progress the island makes. As the President, I recently put out my agenda for Runnerboro that I know will help the island and hope that the candidates elected in this election will realize that it is time to support a conservative agenda like I have been asking for since the very first day I got elected as President. However, many roadblocks and elections have prevented an actual change in Runnerboro. Yes, changes not seen before have been made to Runnerboro that has improved the island into a more modern island. But more needs to be done. It is time there is a change in how we think about the government in Runnerboro. We need a limited government meaning that the government should not get involved in every aspect of what is going on in Runnerboro, stay out of the players business, we also need to make sure that Runnerboro just does not become a plot island but have public attractions players want to do, we need a healthy budget and we need FULL naturalization of the island. This agenda has fully started already including the signing of Presidential Orders including the island competition order that will greatly improve the island and have it competing with other public islands and server owned cities.

That is why I am endorsing @knight3000 for Representative of Runnerboro. I have seen his dedication as North Governor to the island. He is experienced and knows what needs to be done to help the island. I am also endorsing @Isolation as Senator of Runnerboro.

Although I am endorsing these candidates I have nothing against the other candidates and wish them the best of luck.
Thanks Trump!

Reactions: Trump15024

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; (none)
100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 46 people (Not all 45 voted for Representative), 7 from Runnerboro, meaning 53 votes.
President:
Knight3000 - 58%
SickJoke - 23%
Ach3rous - 17%
SirKosmo - 2%

100% of the votes for Senator have been counted, that is 46 people (Not all 137 voted for Vice President), 6 from Runnerboro, meaning 39 votes.
Senator:
Magic_Terminator - 77%
Knight3000 - 5%
XxIronFistxX - 5%
Just Curious... - 3%
Shadow_Stalker77 - 3%
SickJoke - 3%
Can I try o... - 3%
Sundae22 - 3%

Congratulations to the newly elected Representative of Runnerboro, Knight3000, and the newly elected senator of Runnerboro, Magic_Terminator.

The charts will be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in May 2018 (President, Vice President, North Governor, South Governor), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!

T

Trump15024

The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; (none)
100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 46 people (Not all 45 voted for Representative), 7 from Runnerboro, meaning 53 votes.
President:
Knight3000 - 58%
SickJoke - 23%
Ach3rous - 17%
SirKosmo - 2%

100% of the votes for Senator have been counted, that is 46 people (Not all 137 voted for Vice President), 6 from Runnerboro, meaning 39 votes.
Senator:
Magic_Terminator - 77%
Knight3000 - 5%
XxIronFistxX - 5%
Just Curious... - 3%
Shadow_Stalker77 - 3%
SickJoke - 3%
Can I try o... - 3%
Sundae22 - 3%

Congratulations to the newly elected Representative of Runnerboro, Knight3000, and the newly elected senator of Runnerboro, Magic_Terminator.

The charts will be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in May 2018 (President, Vice President, North Governor, South Governor), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!
Congrats!

Reactions: knight3000