Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [June 18']

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I, and my brother, Djderp25, endorse koekie_w for president of the island, Powerfull for VP, and ItsJazzMade for Governer! :D We are new residents of the island and find it very beautiful and charming here. <3
I am glad you see that the government under my administration has made the island look charming

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP)
Koekie_W (NP)

Vice President:
Powerfull (NP)
LavaFlake (D)

Governor:
ItzJazzMade (NP)
JustYourCasual (NP)
Khanquas (R)

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Applicant Information
Link to vote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ser51Xw05bgQDCEnulcMwIvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will go on until June 28, 2018.
I, LavaFlake endrose @Gabriel for President and @JustYourCasual for governor and myself for Vice President.

Reactions: Trump15024

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I would just like to give people a reason to vote for myslef and my running mates. Trump is now the 3rd or 4th time in a row president of runnerboro. He constitantley adds new and better projects to the island. I Work on my own island as well, and i know all what needs to be done in order to get the island back in shape and running. I have also been in the rb government before as south govener. My sister Casual has alot of experience in islands as she always helps me with my own. People that get elected and that have no experience in islands may get overwhelmed with what needs to be done and waste alot of valuable island rebuilding time.

-Lava

T

Trump15024

The election is now over and the Trump campaign would like to share the first exit poll we know of from this election !

Who are you or who did you vote for in the Presidential race
Trump15024: 60%
Hannes: 40%

Who are you or who did you vote for in the Vice Presidential race
Powerfull: 60%
Lava: 40%

Governor: (Tie)

ItzJazzMade: 46.7%
Justyourcasual: 46.7%
Khanquas: 6.7%
remember this is just a poll
Also
We asked the voters do they approve of the job of the current government here are the responses:

Yes: 66.7%
No: 13.3%
Maybe: 20%

Those are much higher numbers than from the last election poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.