Retiring.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

I have been fighting ever since I could remember. Pvp was my motivation in Minecraft, and it still is. I remember the good old days, 1.7.. I've always thought of myself as a really good fighter, but lately I've been lacking. I used to play on pvp servers all the time, and I was proud of myself. Because of my.. Laziness, I am choosing not to fight anymore.

I grew up in towny and war servers, where fighting was.. Extremely common. I fought with my friends, and for my friends, and it was just.. My life. Teaching myself how to fight is one of the things I am most fond of. I guess I am growing too cocky, and I am not as good as I was before. People telling me that I am not good at it, I'm trash.. Has really been the reason for me quitting. It lowered my self esteem to the point where I just cannot handle it. I am no longer confident because of it. Although I "seem" good, I truly am not, no matter how many people tell me. I guess I can fight from time to time, but for now.. I'm taking a good, long break.. I won't be at bank, I won't accept 1v1s, I won't do anything. I don't want to be insulted anymore. I guess one of the things I love the most is something that I am not good at.

Don't tell me I'm good, I know you're lying. My.. Ability, I guess, is lacking.
No matter how many times I've fought someone, defeat. I really tried to stay strong. But I won't give up, I'll.. Be back, I guess.

I understand how you feel; I grew up in factions, prison and towny so you had to learn to pvp or you couldn't survive. When I came to this server and saw how pvp will always be inequal, I decided I would be better than the vets (who were the only ones with mythics at the time) and I used standard vanilla gear, but mythics became more widespread and everyone has a legendary axe now. This pushed me to upgrade my gear from some maxed soulbounds to a full prot 7 set. If you ever want to have a fair pvp fight, feel free to ask or dm me on discord.

Reactions: Tricoh

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
I understand how you feel; I grew up in factions, prison and towny so you had to learn to pvp or you couldn't survive. When I came to this server and saw how pvp will always be inequal, I decided I would be better than the vets (who were the only ones with mythics at the time) and I used standard vanilla gear, but mythics became more widespread and everyone has a legendary axe now. This pushed me to upgrade my gear from some maxed soulbounds to a full prot 7 set. If you ever want to have a fair pvp fight, feel free to ask or dm me on discord.
Yes, you always had to fight to survive; you understand, thanks.
I'll dm you on discord when I >unretire<

Reactions: Powerfull

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
If you quit I'll quit.. uhmmm... uhmmmmm.... UHMMMmMmMMmm... EATING!

I won't eat if you quit.

I WILL STARVE MEH SELF....

K that seems harsh on myself, hmmmMMmmMm, what else...

DIsCorD! I'll quit discord and then chu can't hear my voice and yeah, so just don't do it :)

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
If you quit I'll quit.. uhmmm... uhmmmmm.... UHMMMmMmMMmm... EATING!

I won't eat if you quit.

I WILL STARVE MEH SELF....

K that seems harsh on myself, hmmmMMmmMm, what else...

DIsCorD! I'll quit discord and then chu can't hear my voice and yeah, so just don't do it :)
tammy pls
;(

Reactions: Powerfull