Selling Captain Island

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The island is a beachy small island as of now, with tons of water.
The size is 395x322, pretty sure
No regions are on it making it private already, naturally has plenty of water on it.

And it comes with the build on turkeys arch plot which has tons of handmade trees terraforming island structure a pirate/medieval boat, a shrine of sorts, underground cave system (unifnished) and castle( unfinished) as well as a village, other medieval structures and a built castle done by turkey and queenmelone, rivers, forests, cliffside, secret mountain cave entrance and beach side entrance. So far this is what I remember about the build.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
1. MisterColin
2. Continue with what @Pixel and @Turkey were doing with the island
3. $16.5M

Death, you already have two islands. Let others have some :p

Sundae, I'm confused on why you're bidding for another island. You have the equivalent or even more amount of unused land from expansions on bunny than captain has to offer.

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
MadRhapsody playin the field.

First of all you all may or may not know my secret and silent wish for an island...
When I started working on captain I was bored and it seemed like a funny thing to do. I have seen the island progress and grow and its one beautifull place!

I have a lot of plans for the island but the ones I can safely share in short:
-make it public
-have different neighberhoods with different styles of houses.
-keep the terraform style of the island
-keep the cave system intact aka regioning houses wihout basements or only 20 blocks deep.
-have the normal city facilities.
-harbour with boats
-train system for quick travel around the island
This is in short build related.
To keep the island active I would have multiple spits on the island for event purposes. I have a storyline for the island in mind and would also host some simple minigames.

The goal for the island:
Nice looking city/living area with nice hotspots. Stuff for the rich and the poor. Updating the island frequently with events and storyline.

I tried it as short as possible. I will ofc first plan everything out and try to keep most of the current captain intact.

My bid?
18m. Keep in mind I need money to pay archs for the island too and make my plans into reality :eek:

T

Trump15024

Plus the 20m bid does not count since it’s a banned player

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Islands worth = Amount of money available on the server to buy one

aka. They have infinite value

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
From a individual or group.
I mean that demand is so high that price isnt even an issue. There is no max value

T

Trump15024

True but tbh inflation of islands I see is a major problem because it is pretty crazy that just because I have an island I can now get what 50m on the spot

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
True but tbh inflation of islands I see is a major problem because it is pretty crazy that just because I have an island I can now get what 50m on the spot
I’ve worked my ass of to build captain and if people don’t see it in that sense then I’m sorry, won’t even sell the island to them then, god Dammit

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I’ve worked my ass of to build captain and if people don’t see it in that sense then I’m sorry, won’t even sell the island to them then, god Dammit
Still love your signature <3

Just wanted to say that @koekie_w aka Hannes joined my solosquads team! So I have a great builder with w/e to help me bring my plans into realisations and he has some great ideas of his own :)
Thanks bud!

T

Trump15024

I never said “don’t sell captain” nor did I question your work. I made a statement about islands in general. If I was making a statement about you or your island I would have simply said “Turkey or Captain”. Thanks

Reactions: Optic

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I never said “don’t sell captain” nor did I question your work. I made a statement about islands in general. If I was making a statement about you or your island I would have simply said “Turkey or Captain”. Thanks
Didn’t exactly think abut what quoting your post would entail. Wasn’t directed at you, and I wasn’t trying to take a shot st you; was just stating what was on my mind. Sorry

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Didn’t exactly think abut what quoting your post would entail. Wasn’t directed at you, and I wasn’t trying to take a shot st you; was just stating what was on my mind. Sorry
oh ok nvm then :):p

Reactions: Turkey