Selling Captain Island

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
MadRhapsody playin the field.

First of all you all may or may not know my secret and silent wish for an island...
When I started working on captain I was bored and it seemed like a funny thing to do. I have seen the island progress and grow and its one beautifull place!

I have a lot of plans for the island but the ones I can safely share in short:
-make it public
-have different neighberhoods with different styles of houses.
-keep the terraform style of the island
-keep the cave system intact aka regioning houses wihout basements or only 20 blocks deep.
-have the normal city facilities.
-harbour with boats
-train system for quick travel around the island
This is in short build related.
To keep the island active I would have multiple spits on the island for event purposes. I have a storyline for the island in mind and would also host some simple minigames.

The goal for the island:
Nice looking city/living area with nice hotspots. Stuff for the rich and the poor. Updating the island frequently with events and storyline.

I tried it as short as possible. I will ofc first plan everything out and try to keep most of the current captain intact.

My bid?
18m. Keep in mind I need money to pay archs for the island too and make my plans into reality :eek:
This is the current highest bid unless Tiger is bidding for someone else.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
But @TheDiamondTiger what are your plans for the island? And how will you make sure the people owning you will actually pay. As you cant really make a courtcase as a banned player... :/

No opinion taken. Just interested

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
But @TheDiamondTiger what are your plans for the island? And how will you make sure the people owning you will actually pay. As you cant really make a courtcase as a banned player... :/

No opinion taken. Just interested
I can use others, there are always more people I can send. Also, the dream for the island was mine originally, feel free to look at Captain itself for its plans. I was a partial owner.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I’ve worked my ass of to build captain and if people don’t see it in that sense then I’m sorry, won’t even sell the island to them then, god Dammit
thats why ill buy from u bc ik how much time it takes to build something like that... took me like 3 hrs for one wall lol

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
MehLife, knight3000
22 million - We're almost there

Our plans are to keep it as a private island and build a nice little luxury place. We want to make it like a nice, vacationing spot that people want to go after a wedding or something, few or no plots will be regioned on it. Just a little, nice island that everyone will love

Reactions: knight3000

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Raising my bid to 23m.

(If sundae overbids idc anymore. But pixel said its also bout plans and status... so I hope I got a chance)

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Should i continue to bid lmao, the bids sorta spiralled out of control

T

Trump15024

An open letter about the island of Captain

The following message is to the owner/owners of the island of Captain. The players who have signed this letter/message support Mehlife and Knight3000’s bid for the island of Captain. Although, Knight and Mehlife might not have the highest bid they do have a well established, structured, and the capability to make the island of Captain spectacular.

We also stand by their reputation and their ability to run an island. Mehlife is the current minister of security, an active member of the community, Sr Moderator, was in the Runnerboro government which means she has experience in helping run an island, and has played on the server for over a year. Knight3000 is the longest-serving police officer on the server, an active player, business owner, Chief of Police, has been a player on McCities for over a year, and for over two terms helped run the island of Runerboro. We are talking to others who will later sign onto this.

Signed and agreed to by,

Trump15024- Teacher, company owner, Sr Police, President of the Runnerboro Government, and Island owner.
Justyourcasual- Owner of a large company on Runnerboro
GalaxyPegasus
Spyders_Crypt- Chief of Police
NinjaGaming23- Former Sr Police
The island of Bob
Apple inc
ramdon_person
Actinograph- (Nopesnotyou) former police officer
2704patrick
SoulWaffle
S3b4s01
IronGamer777- Member of the cabinet of the Runnerboro Government
Wolfoverlol
Obsidiangalaxy
LegoProdigy- Former member of the island of Runnerboro
Bpacer
khanqs- Former Police

T

Trump15024

The following message is to the owner/owners of the island of Captain. The players who have signed this letter/message support Mehlife and Knight3000’s bid for the island of Captain. Although, Knight and Mehlife might not have the highest bid they do have a well established, structured, and the capability to make the island of Captain spectacular.

We also stand by their reputation and their ability to run an island. Mehlife is the current minister of security, an active member of the community, Sr Moderator, was in the Runnerboro government which means she has experience in helping run an island, and has played on the server for over a year. Knight3000 is the longest-serving police officer on the server, an active player, business owner, Chief of Police, has been a player on McCities for over a year, and for over two terms helped run the island of Runerboro. We are talking to others who will later sign onto this.

Signed and agreed to by,

Trump15024- Teacher, company owner, Sr Police, President of the Runnerboro Government, and Island owner.
GalaxyPegasus
The island of Bob
Apple inc
ramdon_person
2704patrick
SoulWaffle
S3b4s01
Wolfoverlol
Obsidiangalaxy
Bpacer
khanqs- Former Police
Icel has signed on

Reactions: knight3000

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

Signed and agreed to by,

GalaxyPegasus
The island of Bob
Apple inc
ramdon_person
2704patrick
SoulWaffle
S3b4s01
Wolfoverlol
Obsidiangalaxy
Bpacer
khanqs- Former Police
Thank you very much for stating your support of Mehlife and Knight. Other players may agree that they would do a good job, but in the end it's up to the island owner. This was a very sweet thing to do, but their island plans are vague, and there's still a chance they will be outbid. Overall, this doesn't make much of an impact is all I'm letting you know.