Selling Captain Island

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Should i take it seriously?
Sure I guess

9mil
Plans: So far, not much plans of making it a public island on the server, im more of leaning to turning it into a sort of lab/base sort of island and share it with some friends. Its sort of hard to do bases now adays with your mansions stuck out in the open and people finding every way to get in. I understand that I might not be trustable, since one Im really bad at building but, I plan to make it sort of make it an hq of sorts or a base type thing with structures on top, perhaps. Not too sure yet on how I plan to do it but you know Ill always end up with the salty replies on here, Also sorta congrats pixel on owning like 3 islands in total or perhaps more, no idea. Thanks anyways, ill still check depending on whether me and a couple others want to spkit costs and ownership of the place but for now this is my bid.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Should i take it seriously?
Sure I guess

9mil
Plans: So far, not much plans of making it a public island on the server, im more of leaning to turning it into a sort of lab/base sort of island and share it with some friends. Its sort of hard to do bases now adays with your mansions stuck out in the open and people finding every way to get in. I understand that I might not be trustable, since one Im really bad at building but, I plan to make it sort of make it an hq of sorts or a base type thing with structures on top, perhaps. Not too sure yet on how I plan to do it but you know Ill always end up with the salty replies on here, Also sorta congrats pixel on owning like 3 islands in total or perhaps more, no idea. Thanks anyways, ill still check depending on whether me and a couple others want to spkit costs and ownership of the place but for now this is my bid.
Ill put in 3m for u if u want

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
whats the approx size of the island region? and if any how many regions are there on the island?

Reactions: mabes