Selling Captain Island

Realu

Jan 22, 2017
minecraft
pls i am deeply passionater

So today in Minecraft class, pixel told us that we would be buying an epic island. Already, I began to tremble. I had a bad feeling about this. “Which one?” I ask shakily, not wanting to hear the answer. “Captain” She responds. I begin to hyperventilate. My worst fears have been realized. I fade in and out of conciseness. I clamp my palms over my ears, but I know it’s futile. The bidding war starts. I’m crying now, praying. God, Allah, Buddha please help me. I curl up on the floor. There’s nothing I can do now. And then it happens. The thread opens. The minecraft gamers in my class open their mouths. The screams of the damned, the shrieks of the tortured fill my ears and bounce around my skull. My eardrums rupture, blood leaking out. I try to scream, but no sound comes out. I can only sit there, violently shaking as it happens to me. After what seems like hours, it’s finally over. I try to move, but I cannot make myself. My brain shuts down as my vision fades to black. I muster the last of my energy, uttering the accursed words

"im selling captain"

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

So today in Minecraft class, pixel told us that we would be buying an epic island. Already, I began to tremble. I had a bad feeling about this. “Which one?” I ask shakily, not wanting to hear the answer. “Captain” She responds. I begin to hyperventilate. My worst fears have been realized. I fade in and out of conciseness. I clamp my palms over my ears, but I know it’s futile. The bidding war starts. I’m crying now, praying. God, Allah, Buddha please help me. I curl up on the floor. There’s nothing I can do now. And then it happens. The thread opens. The minecraft gamers in my class open their mouths. The screams of the damned, the shrieks of the tortured fill my ears and bounce around my skull. My eardrums rupture, blood leaking out. I try to scream, but no sound comes out. I can only sit there, violently shaking as it happens to me. After what seems like hours, it’s finally over. I try to move, but I cannot make myself. My brain shuts down as my vision fades to black. I muster the last of my energy, uttering the accursed words

"im selling captain"
honestly, im sold

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Also since this has been posted 5 more players have joined on to pledging support for Mehlife and Knight

Also, I think if over 20 players signed support for mehlife and Knight it should have an impact on an island being sold in the community.
Lemme spell it out for you because you don't seem to be getting the point. This has absolutely no impact my dude, and this means you don't need to pointlessly and religiously defend it. lmao

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

"im selling captain"
hey you want captain? you're quite passionate my dude realu

T

Trump15024

Lemme spell it out for your dumbass because you don't seem to be getting the point. This has absolutely no impact my dude, and this means you don't need to pointlessly and religiously defend it. lmao
I understand on a private scale the support did nothing. I simply followed a long line tradition of gathering people to support a plan. Sorry if I misunderstood one of the requirements to get captain was having a well thought out plan and a good server reputation which I thought I would help you out by showing there are members of the community who care about large items being sold and are willing to speak for a groups reputation. ;)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Lemme spell it out for your dumbass because you don't seem to be getting the point. This has absolutely no impact my dude, and this means you don't need to pointlessly and religiously defend it. lmao
I've read through all the posts here @Pixel, and you have done a good job advertising. I dunno if my opinion will help you, but I can send you a dm if its ok.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

"im selling captain"
Realu I am shocked. Best bid ive seen!

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Diamond already went to 27mill ...
When yall gonna realize diamond tiger is banned? He can't bid...he can talk all he wants about how players owe him 30m+ but in reality, that's more than likely untrue. In the case that it was true, how would you get all those players, some of which are inactive, to pay money to pixel when their debt is no longer valid since he's banned.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
When yall gonna realize diamond tiger is banned? He can't bid...he can talk all he wants about how players owe him 30m+ but in reality, that's more than likely untrue. In the case that it was true, how would you get all those players, some of which are inactive, to pay money to pixel when their debt is no longer valid since he's banned.
Its very true @Trevor he has many people in debt to him

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well if he does have the money I am not sure how a banned player can make serious decisions for an island and then execute them?
he puts someone he trusts in charge and can talk with that person