Selling Captain Island

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Im the highest one for now.... :/ but it's not fair, Tiger is the godfather of this server, and I think our GodGrandFather passed away a few months ago....

but, can someone please confirm if he's in it or not? Cuz I may higher my bid a bit?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Pixel did not at all ignore his bid, I will be willing to pay for tigers bid if it will likely come to that, I owe him a lot anyways and even if hes banned he supported me in the things I did and I can’t ever be greatful for how much he has helped me. In the end I would really not be able to have gotten all my success without him.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Well, judging by how Pixel has ignored his bids, I think it's fair to say he is not in the running for this island.
Yeah sure.
New highest bid
Pixel did not at all ignore his bid, I will be willing to pay for tigers bid if it will likely come to that, I owe him a lot anyways and even if hes banned he supported me in the things I did and I can’t ever be greatful for how much he has helped me. In the end I would really not be able to have gotten all my success without him.
Thats very sweet, but I can handle it. You've been a great friend and support throughout my time on cities and I was happy to return that with assistance.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
This is so akward, but ehm, I'm going to raise the bid again Just got some more money availeble and NO I'm not going to make a list of people who are supporting me and such, cuz I don't have the time to do so sadly.
anyway enough with the teasing of mr trump (Yes it was obvious pfft)

THE NEW BID IS 30M :D
At this point this may be the last chance for a long time to get an island, so how much money I keep after buying doesn't matter to me!
All in now :D

Wello Gl to everyone participating and I'm stressing out so bye

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ehm I asked this before, but when is the bidding going to end and a buyer being chosen (winner ish. You still have to pay xd)

Reactions: Powerfull