Selling Captain Island

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Tbh, 65 mill is not worth it! Atm this is just a auction abt who can spent the most money , the richest banned player vs the richest active player( s )..
I mean you can basicly ask other Island owners to sell their Island for 50mill and they gladly will lmao! but this is going nowhere, it is just about who has the most money ! If you want to waste money on such property you can also invest it in smarter things -> Players , Stocks , Real Estate , Projects … !
With those amounts of money you can actually do anything you want on cities even own a whole functioning company who pays employees weekly ect!

* So this is an official statement : I'm not participating anymore with @ItzJazzMade and @Neilio_Xtreme . With helping them with building , since this going more about winning a bid than actually owning an Island ( TO ME ! ). *

And sorry @Pixel but you are kinda bias torwards Tiger, I know he has the funds but what is the point of letting a banned player own an Island if it isn't even on his name or anything. it looks to me like there is nothing going to happen to it. ( Sorry @TheDiamondTiger , correct me if i'm wrong ! )

This is the last thing I am posting about this post! It is just sad that this is more about money than actually doing something with it... ( @Turkey )

And @Neilio_Xtreme and @ItzJazzMade If you ever need me I will gladly help you guys but not on this project!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well thanks for asking if you could take me down like that publicly first.... )_(
Reaaaaaaaly helpfull.... we never even bid 65m but I respect your decision cuz ofc it's getting out of hand. It's my signature move.

Edit: Also hell yeah it's about winning this bid. 1 the island is looking amazing. 2 I even spend actual time building on this island, so it felt obvious to bid on this island. 3. This island is actually being auctioned, so that means that at some point in 2 years this island will actually be sold. FUN. Idk if I need a 4. I want this island to be well known and much visited by players! Don't want it to die out like other islands wich some we even forget excist! Passion is my treat, Ambition is my power and Drama is my signature move. Amen

@Pixel Just wanted to ask what happend to this statement?

The plans of the island in the future that whomever may buy it will impact my decision, as well as the reputation you have on McCities
Cuz Idk what kind of facebook status to put on a banned player for comedic effect and all.... Something like: Died almost 2 years ago, still buying island msg me up?

Just wondering

T

Trump15024

At some point there should be a ending time. This bid will just keeping going it’s been going on for what 2 months now

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Well thanks for asking if you could take me down like that publicly first.... )_(
Reaaaaaaaly helpfull.... we never even bid 65m but I respect your decision cuz ofc it's getting out of hand. It's my signature move.

Edit: Also hell yeah it's about winning this bid. 1 the island is looking amazing. 2 I even spend actual time building on this island, so it felt obvious to bid on this island. 3. This island is actually being auctioned, so that means that at some point in 2 years this island will actually be sold. FUN. Idk if I need a 4. I want this island to be well known and much visited by players! Don't want it to die out like other islands wich some we even forget excist! Passion is my treat, Ambition is my power and Drama is my signature move. Amen

@Pixel Just wanted to ask what happend to this statement?

The plans of the island in the future that whomever may buy it will impact my decision, as well as the reputation you have on McCities
Cuz Idk what kind of facebook status to put on a banned player for comedic effect and all.... Something like: Died almost 2 years ago, still buying island msg me up?

Just wondering
Tiger bid 65mill ! this is not at you Jazz I never meant to take you down publicly ...

T

Trump15024

65 million.... when is this going to get up to 80 million.... 125 million.... 200 million? At some point this needs to end because if this island is sold for 100m you just made all the island owners no matter the circumstances have a major investment and part owner of all the economy

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
We could always put six pieces of paper, three with Jazz three with Tiger written on it, put it in a dispenser and then push a button and see which one comes out.
Winner has to pay an amount that's reasonable/acceptable to pay for the island, basically it's appraised value like 30mil or something.
Ofc that could be seen as hurting @Pixel 's potential earnings but it also makes this about the island and not who can lethally inject money into McCities harder.

Just a wild idea but it would solve the issue of an end time, the bid price getting insanely inflated by the circumstance of a few uber-rich players, and would add a degree of fairness with the randomness of the dispenser.

Again it's Pixel's island, Pixel's rules/decision.
Imo it would be best to figure something out soon as the price can/should only go so high and the longer this takes the more unnecessary drama it causes.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
We could always put six pieces of paper, three with Jazz three with Tiger written on it, put it in a dispenser and then push a button and see which one comes out.
Winner has to pay an amount that's reasonable/acceptable to pay for the island, basically it's appraised value like 30mil or something.
Ofc that could be seen as hurting @Pixel 's potential earnings but it also makes this about the island and not who can lethally inject money into McCities harder.

Just a wild idea but it would solve the issue of an end time, the bid price getting insanely inflated by the circumstance of a few uber-rich players, and would add a degree of fairness with the randomness of the dispenser.

Again it's Pixel's island, Pixel's rules/decision.
Imo it would be best to figure something out soon as the price can/should only go so high and the longer this takes the more unnecessary drama it causes.
Correction it was bought by myself and @Turkey, the island is being sold by @Pixel for a commission.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah that still stands. Just because you personally put yourself higher than Tiger doesn't mean that you *actually* have a better reputation than him.
I am happy you noticed! I mean I had some doubt I mean how was my reputation going to better then a banned old inactive mastermind who has been accused of duping (you notice how i say accused?)
But this gives me a lot of confidence I now really have a shot! Thanks Pixel!

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I am happy you noticed! I mean I had some doubt I mean how was my reputation going to better then a banned old inactive mastermind who has been accused of duping (you notice how i say accused?)
But this gives me a lot of confidence I now really have a shot! Thanks Pixel!
aw, love ya too buddy.